Sub5 psl and MED is the only death sentence and here is why

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
every PhD student that i know who is greek is a fucking incel. literally all of them. and it is because they are all sub 5 psl.

meanwhile, Indian phd student, despite being sub 5 too, they are able to pull decent looking white girls.

Why does this happen? Its due to stereotypes. Med men are expected to be good looking NT and low education.

But greek PhD students, are the totally opposite of that which is a death sentence. you ar ejust dont live up tp the expectactions.

meanwhile, curries are generally expected to be nerds and geeks so curry PhD students are perfectly fit with female expecations.

The solution? Just say that you are a light sknned curry as a sub 5 med man rly but its doubtful anyone will buy it.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I have never seen any attractive PhD students in my entire life. Academia is a place where you stay in order to hide away from civil society so you don’t burden them with your ugly face.

You’re there to beg and plead for research funding and then be locked off in your lab to fulfill your slave duties.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, laaltin, twojei and 1 other person
meds have the best phenos, imagine complaining.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and STAMPEDE
I have never seen any attractive PhD students in my entire life. Academia is a place where you stay in order to hide away from civil society so you don’t burden them with your ugly face.
i hate you....

meds have the best phenos, imagine complaining.
we have deathnic phenos. i look like a cross betewwn jason biggs and adam snadler

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Nah my pheno is good prob better than white
idk if I am med though I am from the Middle East

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
It's simply that the more benefit one side of the spectrum gets, the worse is the life of the other side. Say height, if one side, aka 6'+ guys get god treatment that also means that 5'7> guys will get hell treatment, while if being 6'+ is just an addon, being 5'7> is just a small drawback. It needs to be balanced. The GL meds are taking everything that the ugly meds want to have, whilst the gl indians only take a small portion of what the ugly indians want to have. Simple as that. Still being ugly and white is still better universally than above avg and ethnic

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

You’re there to beg and plead for research funding and then be locked off in your lab to fulfill your slave duties.
Pietro Boselli might be the exception.

It's simply that the more benefit one side of the spectrum gets, the worse is the life of the other side. Say height, if one side, aka 6'+ guys get god treatment that also means that 5'7> guys will get hell treatment, while if being 6'+ is just an addon, being 5'7> is just a small drawback. It needs to be balanced. The GL meds are taking everything that the ugly meds want to have, whilst the gl indians only take a small portion of what the ugly indians want to have. Simple as that. Still being ugly and white is still better universally than above avg and ethnic
finally a person who understand me

finally a person who understand me
Lowiqcels here man they won't get u. If anyone knows even basics of math and statistics they'll get this. It's like if ur expected to be shit and even do avg you'll be praised for it, like that one failure student who gets a B once and gets appreciated, but if a Nerd topper gets the same he is cooked, no dinner for u nigger, type of shit.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid