Subhuman college girls rate guys

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Wheat Waffles video

Look at their faces, do they seem entitled enough to rate these men like that.
They are literally subhuman foids.
The only HTB / MTB+ was the blonde girl with black top who looked fine 6,5/10 in my opinion.
Who are women dating? Do men are dating down nowadays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ricky212
Jfl at paying to be in a wheat waffles video

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Lynxress, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Only thing that matters is if you get girls irl. All these rating inxel studies etc are fake

The dating game is not equal it is heavily on favour of women, subhuman women can afford to date much higher smv men and say men that clearly are good looking look subhuman because of their high standards caused by the unequality of today’s dating game and whose fault is that this is happening? It is the fault of men allowing this to happen. Don’t simp for lower tier women, ban all dating apps, ban OF and only date women equal to your smv or higher. All of this can be stopped by men within a week.

The dating game is not equal it is heavily on favour of women, subhuman women can afford to date much higher smv men and say men that clearly are good looking look subhuman because of their high standards caused by the unequality of today’s dating game and whose fault is that this is happening? It is the fault of men allowing this to happen. Don’t simp for lower tier women, ban all dating apps, ban OF and only date women equal to your smv or higher. All of this can be stopped by men within a week.
I'm already doing that, not dating anyone below my looksmatch.
Simps ruined the world for young men in this century because they appeared in social media like Twitch, IG, OF and TikTok.
Dating for men is like walking in hell for men and a walk in the park for women, so we should'nt lower our standards below the minimum.