"Subhuman" is a perfect term of description

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Today I was checking out at Tesco when this dumb fucking Down Syndrome-ridden 30-something chink bitch started sneezing. She works at a family-owned chink restaurant. She's like 3PSL tops, looks like a garden gnome, and MAN is she fucking stupid. Like, actually low IQ

She starts sneezing and instead of sneezing into her hands in front of her mouth (forming a vacuum of sorts in front of her mouth) she sneezes into her left forearm. I think i got some of it tho I don't have symptoms.

What an absolute low IQ actual fucking retard. So as the title states, "Subhuman" is a perfect description of inferior creatures like this. Not only is she ugly, she's also low IQ. Both of which stem from the inferior make of her genetic material.

:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and northern mogger
subject aside, do you still sniff pawgs assholes weiwei?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, datboijj and northern mogger
You are a subhuman nigger. Kill yourself. She sneezed correctly and here you complain. No asian women for you.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
dnR

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Today I was checking out at Tesco when this dumb fucking Down Syndrome-ridden 30-something chink bitch started sneezing. She works at a family-owned chink restaurant. She's like 3PSL tops, looks like a garden gnome, and MAN is she fucking stupid. Like, actually low IQ

She starts sneezing and instead of sneezing into her hands in front of her mouth (forming a vacuum of sorts in front of her mouth) she sneezes into her left forearm. I think i got some of it tho I don't have symptoms.

What an absolute low IQ actual fucking retard. So as the title states, "Subhuman" is a perfect description of inferior creatures like this. Not only is she ugly, she's also low IQ. Both of which stem from the inferior make of her genetic material.

:hnghn:
Mogged

More SMV than the entire forum combined

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei