Subhuman psuedocrow feet because of lateral zygo protrusion and esr

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
I have these crows feet, but they’re not actual crows feet in the sense that they are wrinkles, I feel like they are caused by the disproportionate flatness/size compared to my zygo lateral protrusion and also to my esr
Pic is what it looks like one me, also when I take selfie up close my temples look invisible/ no protrusion
D13ECDD9 5222 457D A8BE 1F4A87FC078D

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Hide it with hair?

• JFL
Reactions: SA7
Hide it with hair?
It will looks gay + I have subhuman eye area that will look more subhuman if I cover it with ahir

• +1
Reactions: FBl
It will looks gay + I have subhuman eye area that will look more subhuman if I cover it with ahir
What surgery to get temple implants will look uncanny but if I get zygo shaving then my head will be square

D13ECDD9 5222 457D A8BE 1F4A87FC078D

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Is lateral zygo protrusion an asian trait?

“Too much zygos bro”

It’s called ageing. Also you squint too much either due to being autistic or laughing all the time.

“Too much zygos bro”

It’s called ageing. Also you squint too much either due to being autistic or laughing all the time.
Nah it’s genuinely not a wrinkle it’s cause of zygo and temple imbalance bro

Nah it’s genuinely not a wrinkle it’s cause of zygo and temple imbalance bro
Here’s a brutal black pill for you. Wide cheekbones aren’t far out relative to the temporal bone because the two are directly linked.

What I’m saying is, the wider your cheekbones are, the wider your temporal bone is so “laterally protruding cheekbones” (wrong terminology btw) won’t impact the relativity of the two.

Now if you were talking about actual laterally protruding cheekbones (high bone mass causing hollow cheeks) then you might have an argument. If anything, however, big cheekbones would probably make wrinkles even less likely as it would stretch the skin in a positive way, evening out the wrinkles.