Subhuman transforms his Klinefelter tier body

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
And this was probably natural as well. He’s no David laid, but the improvement is massive:

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 55854
@Aloha
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
life fuel for shitty estrogenicels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and MaestheticMaso
And this was probably natural as well. He’s no David laid, but the improvement is massive:

careful saying subhuman, i got 20% warning for rating someone subhuman cuz apparently it’s not a real rating and it’s an insult even tho nothing happens when i’m called everything else. Plus yes subhuman, the word everyone uses is apparently not a real rating even tho we don’t have guidelines about ratings anywhere jfl

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, NoReedemingFeature and MaestheticMaso
Brutal. Try a serm for gyno or at worst surgery
I'm peatmaxxing but when I made a thread on it here they said it's too severe and nothing barring surgery will make a serious dent

• So Sad
Average genetics
It's not klinefelter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redfacccee, Der Doktor, datboijj and 2 others
Average genetics
It's not klinefelter
This is very below average genetics. At least his baseline. Severely skinny fat here with fat in estrogenic places.

Most peoples starting point are much better than his.

Attachments

• A1D7511E-691D-4FB8-B9FA-7D03FD8CA811.jpeg
    A1D7511E-691D-4FB8-B9FA-7D03FD8CA811.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
This is very below average genetics. At least his baseline. Severely skinny fat here with fat in estrogenic places.

Looks like your average untrained post COVID American jfl

• JFL

No trust me this is average
Most people where I live have shit diets and don't exercise this results in that skinny fat look

• Hmm...
Most people where I live have shit diets and don't exercise this results in that skinny fat look
TBH, I mainly consider middle class areas and places like unis ect when judging these things. People from those types of environments are your completion and generally look better than the overall average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
It seems he was still in puberty, no way his body changed that much just cuz of gym

If he started in his 20s I don't think he could achieve such change

If you eat meat only during puberty you’ll have a muscular body without ever touching a weight.