Subhuman with 8/10 goth girl

godisdead

godisdead

Iron
Been surfing some forums and started thinking about real life scenarios. I remembered seeing a cute girl in my school who was dating a mouth breathing 4/10 pothead who was semi popular due to his personality. He had nothing else going for him except his braindead humor and style. How could someone so demented pull a cute girl that thousands, if not hundreds of thousands would simply smash their skull to try to talk to? Is personality the solution after all

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
statuspill as usual

Been surfing some forums and started thinking about real life scenarios. I remembered seeing a cute girl in my school who was dating a mouth breathing 4/10 pothead who was semi popular due to his personality. He had nothing else going for him except his braindead humor and style. How could someone so demented pull a cute girl that thousands, if not hundreds of thousands would simply smash their skull to try to talk to? Is personality the solution after all
height?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
NT and status is law

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and finn899
retards

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
alt chicks go for subhumans for some reason. Some alt chicks I know are legit model tier GL and they have boyfriends of no more than 4/10 rating. These chicks are either mentally off, or idk. Beats me.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
only way out from this hell is killing yourself!

send her my way i can steal the bitch from him

• JFL
Reactions: godisdead
alt chicks go for subhumans for some reason. Some alt chicks I know are legit model tier GL and they have boyfriends of no more than 4/10 rating. These chicks are either mentally off, or idk. Beats me.
they are mentally off and the sub humans are their first ones and since the sub 5 treats her like a princess because its the only thing they will ever have the bitch gets clingy with him but those relantion dont last more than a year MAX was like a 4 year. once the bitch gets 20+ its over for that subhuman, tho this bitches cheat and cheat a lot they cheat with mfs like 6 2+ stylemaxxed eemomaxxed chadlites in the emo/alt/goth SMV and as soon as they see someone that treats them better than the sub 5 (they arent) they will just move on while the sub 5 makes incel music, also take in note the niche of the bitch and her location the sub 5 gets extremly lucky and the girl is stuck in some white majority town where everyone is basic while the sub 5 shares the same interests with her i

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: godisdead and chosen-one
Things like this only happen in middle and high school. Probably JBF (Just be first) in action.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
godisdead

brb using imagination cuz no pics

Niggas dont know that nichemaxxing CORRECTLY without being a tryhard/wannabe is powerful

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and shalomnigga