(subhumans GTFO) WHERE TO TAKE DIGITALS FOR MODELLING AGENCIES

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
i see digitals and know what they look like (white background no makeup natural lighting black form fitting outfits from waist/stomach height professional cameras for no distortion)

i want to know where/how i can find a white wall with natural lighting and a professional camera, or if you can rent these things

dont want to be posing like a fag in front of a photographer and i dont want to take shitty pictures on my phone at home since if foids search up my name theyll see my shitty digitals in bad lighting on an agencys website

(serious)

any decent photographer can take solid candids else they should lose their job.

that being said agencies accept phone pictures, you can just take them with a tripod from a distance, if you don't have good sprezzatura in front of your own phone you certainly won't have it in front of another person.

but also modeling doesn't make any money whatsoever for men so go do something more productive.

but also modeling doesn't make any money whatsoever for men so go do something more productive.
im doing it for the ego boost (or crush if i dont get looks from agencies) + status boost from foids + something on my resume that supports my bisexual frauding for diversity hires

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, midlatinocel, Red Fox and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox
im doing it for the ego boost (or crush if i dont get looks from agencies) + status boost from foids + something on my resume that supports my bisexual frauding for diversity hires
it's fine if you're doing it on the side, but it's hard to combine because the hours are irregular.
male models literally make minimum wage and the top 1% makes 25% of what the women make.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, midlatinocel and AspiringMogger