subliminals are cope to non believers DOPAMINE FRIENDLY

D

Deleted member 36198

ricelite
# understand the power your mind has on your body. #

1. Stress in the brain releases stress hormones in the body

2. Particles change when observed and guess what your body is made out of particles :soy:

3.https://assets.pubpub.org/k9og4slt/31643844339559.pdf

Summary : “Positively visualizing is correlated with increased weight moved for back squat, bench press, clean, and deadlift”

4. If you subconsciously believe something will happen it will probably happen

You are the thoughts that stay in your subconscious ( pm if you wanna have a high iq conversation about this or anything related in general )

5. Subliminals only work if the right action is taken

If you listen to e.g confidence subliminals but do things that don’t align with a confidence person then you’re retarted

note: i grew from 6,0 to 6,1 and almost reaching 6,2 in a few weeks because i was listening to subliminals, supplementing, exercising and experimenting
i stopped listening to subs but kept doing everything else and i’ve barely been growing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, drimprovement, falcon1 and 1 other person
water (for believers)

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, sportsmogger and future_mogger

1. Stress in the brain releases stress hormones in the body

2. Particles change when observed and guess what your body is made out of particles :soy:

3.https://assets.pubpub.org/k9og4slt/31643844339559.pdf

Summary : “Positively visualizing is correlated with increased weight moved for back squat, bench press, clean, and deadlift”

4. If you subconsciously believe something will happen it will probably happen

You are the thoughts that stay in your subconscious ( pm if you wanna have a high iq conversation about this or anything related in general )

5. Subliminals only work if the right action is taken

If you listen to e.g confidence subliminals but do things that don’t align with a confidence person then you’re retarted

note: i grew from 6,0 to 6,1 and almost reaching 6,2 in a few weeks because i was listening to subliminals, supplementing, exercising and experimenting
i stopped listening to subs but kept doing everything else and i’ve barely been growing

which subliminals

my belief that i will fuck ur mother is unshakeable

get rdy

Please subliminalmaxx while I mog you at 6'4 by injecting HGH.

I will have fun fucking your subhuman gf while cover your ears with your subliminals like a weak alpha because you are scared of me.

I pray for the non believers for it is so over 🙏

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
whats your age? hgh is expensive

I will have fun fucking your subhuman gf while cover your ears with your subliminals like a weak alpha because you are scared of me.

only thing you mog about me is my ass hair

JFL believing in subliminals is just like believing in a religion

Idk I have been trying them for a while for height and it didnt give me any noticeable results, other than wasting my time.

Maybe it can work if you have the right mindset I suppose.

kys manlet nigger ure not growing ull just get cancer

while ur a manlet getting cancer tall guys are railing ur oneitis never forget

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member