Success is all about repetition

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
If you’re a studycel and want good grades
All you have to do is study consistently right?

Well this is applicable to almost anything
Want an aesthetic body? Go gym consistently

The road to success requires someone to perform measly repeated tasks everyday.

If you’re doing something new everyday you’re ironically a fucking bum. If there isn’t any form of consistency on your life you are subhuman I’m sorry it’s true.

What’s even worse is that your consistent in self-destructive traits aka addictions and so on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 27452 and 15 others
Just looking at my google calendar and it’s basically the same tasks copy pasted on everyday.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
autistic trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Just looking at my google calendar and it’s basically the same tasks copy pasted on everyday.
nigga idk how people can live without google calendar and then proceed to wonder why they haven't made any progress even my subhuman cousin has a morning routine that he carries out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It's all in the habit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Nothing more eye opening than repetition, it will tell you with a high certainty if you're good or bad at something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and WanderingBurro
correct, but an ordinary man can only focus on so much. intelligence is achieving excellence through minimal repetition. its both sad and motivating that an average human can completely master ONE thing in his lifetime

learn Qi it helps so much, i am now like the ocean , unaffected by the rain, or the air, not shook by the lightning, stopping when you feel pain is so stupid like bro its just your body telling you to stop why tf would u listen to that, struggling gets you nowhere you just need to embrace it, its a blessing
ying yang yoga GIF by PinarProtein

• +1
Reactions: angelo
If you’re a studycel and want good grades
All you have to do is study consistently right?

Well this is applicable to almost anything
Want an aesthetic body? Go gym consistently

The road to success requires someone to perform measly repeated tasks everyday.

If you’re doing something new everyday you’re ironically a fucking bum. If there isn’t any form of consistency on your life you are subhuman I’m sorry it’s true.

What’s even worse is that your consistent in self-destructive traits aka addictions and so on.
pls give me advices on what i need to focus for succes.:incel::incel::incel:

pls give me advices on what i need to focus for succes.:incel::incel::incel:
1. Go to the gym 5x a week.
2. Invest 500+ a month into a broad market ETF. (If you want to live comfortably later on).
3. Get a degree in a stem or business field.
4. If you are past the age of 25 and want to settle down for a ltr, then go to SEA or EE(if you like white women), and get a gf.

true, if you look at the best strategies in gaming - if something is op, the best strat is to spam the same technique

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Bro did you get this from the Witcher season 3 episode 1 where she literally says this JFL

thats why i wake up 2pm every morning because im a mogger

Bro did you get this from the Witcher season 3 episode 1 where she literally says this JFL
I havent even watched it yet JFL.

The episode dropped on thursday and made this thread on Wednesday so I dont see it.rsday