Suggestions on affordable wraparound jaw implant surgeon? (Preferably Eu)

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title, can’t be expected to shill out 15k for a wraparound implant when I require like a rhino and custom orbital-malar implants as well. I’m not gonna wagecuck for 2 years and not spend a single cent just to finally look decent. Any affordable surgeons, preferably Eu, so I dont have to get botched by a 3rd world surgeon?

15k sounds reasonable for jaw and chin tbh.

2023 and still PSL people are into male gaze and wrap around jaw implants

2023 and still PSL people are into male gaze and wrap around jaw implants
Nigga I literally have an underdeveloped jaw, I need implants to actually look like a normie, not a chad. What do you suggest then, regular jaw implants? I lack jaw width and definition, and the skin around the mouth is bunched up because of that.

15k sounds reasonable for jaw and chin tbh.
I wouldn't mind if it that was the only surgery I needed, but my orbitals are recessed as well as my cheekbones, both laterally and just lacking projection in general. That's another 10k out of the pocket for a custom implant. Add to that a rhino for a bulbous nose from a good surgeon, yet another 10k. I'm gonna have 0 cash to my name at 30 if I go down this route. Also I'm from the Balkans, and living with my parents for another year would allow me to save up 10k after a year lol, and this is after I will not have spent a single dime, so basically my entire yearly salary. It ain't happening at this rate.

Last edited:
Nigga I literally have an underdeveloped jaw, I need implants to actually look like a normie, not a chad. What do you suggest then, regular jaw implants? I lack jaw width and definition, and the skin around the mouth is bunched up because of that.
I have not seen pictures of you but if you describe your mandible as "undeveloped" then the best thing I can recommend to you is visiting a maxillofacial surgeon to explore the possibilities of undergoing jaw surgery, which conveys the health and cosmetic benefits
jaw surgery costs 10k here in italy by the way

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Title, can’t be expected to shill out 15k for a wraparound implant when I require like a rhino and custom orbital-malar implants as well. I’m not gonna wagecuck for 2 years and not spend a single cent just to finally look decent. Any affordable surgeons, preferably Eu, so I dont have to get botched by a 3rd world surgeon?
Wrap around jaw implants are outdated.

You want jaw angle implants and chin implant.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Kovalovsky in Argentina? I’ve seen nice results in his Instagram

Kovalovsky in Argentina? I’ve seen nice results in his Instagram
He uses silicone and is almost the same price as italian surgeons.

He uses silicone and is almost the same price as italian surgeons.
Ok he told me he uses silicone, polyethylene or titanium (with different prices)

Ok he told me he uses silicone, polyethylene or titanium (with different prices)
I guess go for it but i remember him using a wraparound (out of date) and silicon (out of date) and his designs aren’t the best (wraparound is outdated.) And he is quite expensive. I’d only go there if you live in that area.

Otherwise i’d suggest mexico/italy.

Wraparound only works in silicone as far as I’m aware.

Designs made of rigid materials… how are you going to actually install that?

Wrap around jaw implants are outdated.

You want jaw angle implants and chin implant.
Why it is better to have Chin and jaw angle implants rather than wraparound? More natural look or what?

Why it is better to have Chin and jaw angle implants rather than wraparound? More natural look or what?
More natural design.
Easier to install.
Less chance of implications.

More natural design.
Easier to install.
Less chance of implications.
Say you need mandible height on ur entire mandible, how would that work then?

Say you need mandible height on ur entire mandible, how would that work then?
Like this
FDF24496 D66C 4C9B AE50 AFF76D691AA3