Suifuel: Bumble Toronto results as an HTN Ethnic (shocking) (14 hrs)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
93 likes and 2 matches so 95 likes in total in 14 hours. I will max out 100+ soon.

JFL @ ANY retard here who thought white htn can smv mog me. In your dreams maybe.
Image 25

It shows 50+ but i counted all the likes (ik i have free time on my hands)

It's Toronto tho..

All blurred because they're actually all my stacyfishes that I use to match with incels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NateJacobs, 5'7 zoomer, zura and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, SubSigma, tyroneorkms and 2 others
Mirin
Bumble is the best way to determine your SMV, i barely got like 4 likes but my pics arent NT at all but basement selfies :forcedsmile:

Jbw matches = all curry girls

Ethnic matches= white stacies
if your white and only get indian girls (lowest smv) then thats not jbw

Mirin
Bumble is the best way to determine your SMV, i barely got like 4 likes but my pics arent NT at all but basement selfies :forcedsmile:
Not bumble, but tinder imo. Tinder has larger userbase, i could have an extra 20-30 likes on tinder

What pic you use? Don't only Indians live in Toronto?

What pic you use? Don't only Indians live in Toronto?
Toronto is eztremely hard in OLD, salludon barely gets 100 there.
Ethnic smv is rlly shit in toronto because of how many ethnics there are, so only white chads get matches and if ur not super good looking ethnic, u get left swiped

Most of the likes look like white girls
They might be but saying white guys only match with curries is a stretch. Congrats on the results regardless

Na its the other way around I think... if they are used to white chads the wont swipe on a curry if they are more acceptable ethnics than u will get more swipes too.. Try a smaller town in the Netherlands and u will see what hard is.
Toronto is eztremely hard in OLD, salludon barely gets 100 there.
Ethnic smv is rlly shit in toronto because of how many ethnics there are, so only white chads get matches and if ur not super good looking ethnic, u get left swiped

Na its the other way around I think... if they are used to white chads the wont swipe on a curry if they are more acceptable ethnics than u will get more swipes too.. Try a smaller town in the Netherlands and u will see what hard is.
I have alrdy done london and did 100+ likes there too. I will try netherlands aswell.

Just incase u dont know, maher and sallu also flopped in toronto

1 a day by next week

maybe they get softbanned or something.. my ex was in Toronto a few weeks ago.. she said there only fat Americans and Indians.
London is a massive pool, also full of ethnics.
I have alrdy done london and did 100+ likes there too. I will try netherlands aswell.

Just incase u dont know, maher and sallu also flopped in toronto

1 a day by next week
Yea the elo has died down now considerably
maybe they get softbanned or something.. my ex was in Toronto a few weeks ago.. she said there only fat Americans and Indians.
London is a massive pool, also full of ethnics.
How many likes do u expect to get in toronto or in london

Yea the elo has died down now considerably

How many likes do u expect to get in toronto or in london
Idk more than the Netherlands or else it is beyond over for me.
I have been rated HTN here, and get about 5 matches a day on bumble... and like 5 matches per week on tinder.

Idk more than the Netherlands or else it is beyond over for me.
I have been rated HTN here, and get about 5 matches a day on bumble... and like 5 matches per week on tinder.
I will do experiment in netherlands today, will lyk, what time is bumble most active on netherlands

I will do experiment in netherlands today, will lyk, what time is bumble most active on netherlands
I think later at night 20-22, but try a city other than Amsterdam or Rotterdam at least...

Chad teir result.

Same as my friend who is also ethic.

How do you change locations?

After the landwhales return to their home after a Walmart shift.

All blurred because they're actually all my stacyfishes that I use to match with incels.
Same, but Discord Mods are evolving. They won't send me ETH now without a number.

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham