Summer is too brutal

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

62.5% Dutch Germanic Aryan 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
I feel like a worthless piece of shit subhuman. Seeing all these women that won’t give u they’re time of their day

Getting mogged left and right. People having the time of their lives. I feel so exposed and unsafe too with short clothing

Saw so many hot girls and pawg milfs

Whenever I see a hot or decent women I think “Damn, I’ll never have that”

This is the most brutal season of all

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, orangomango2003, BigBoy3000 and 13 others
I need ragnar lothbrok eyes except green

• Woah
Reactions: kyrre
who gives a fuck
that hot wench u just saw took a big shit this morning and just farted chunks in her pants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, glaruz and SoundnVision
have you considered playing a sport and resigning as moderator?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, laaltin, M-1014 and 3 others
I feel like a worthless piece of shit subhuman. Seeing all these women that won’t give u they’re time of their day

Getting mogged left and right. People having the time of their lives. I feel so exposed and unsafe too with short clothing

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, flippasav and NumbThePain
have you considered playing a sport and resigning as moderator?
Woah, mirin super VIP member now. You like the colors?

No, bhai. Being a moderator is incel tier at its peak. Huge stereotype neckbeard failo. I gymcel, but I don't do sports. (I do running and cycling outside, though)

• +1
Reactions: Lux

Summer is brutal because of the temperature at least for me. 32 degrees is hell on earth. 15 degrees is where it's at

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and NumbThePain
Summer is brutal because of the temperature at least for me. 32 degrees is hell on earth. 15 degrees is where it's at
I hate the heat and stickiness. Also sleeping is a pain in Summer. Autumn is my fav season.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and St.TikTokcel
summer is brootal everyone is on vacations nice weather to be outside with your friends and gf

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
who gives a fuck
that hot wench u just saw took a big shit this morning and just farted chunks in her pants
dalit trait: thinking about shit 24/7, you mf's worship that shit (literally)

• JFL
dalit trait: thinking about shit 24/7, you mf's worship that shit (literally)
No I'm just saying that they are the same as you with a hole between their legs and mounds on their chest.
Stop putting them on a pedestal dumbass. Your being all mopey instead of getting off your ass and kicking the shit out of the world.
There is nothing special about women

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No I'm just saying that they are the same as you with a hole between their legs and mounds on their chest.
Stop putting them on a pedestal dumbass. Your being all mopey instead of getting off your ass and kicking the shit out of the world.

Attachments

• mmm-cow-dung-cake-v0-4ky5w5zqzhi81.webp
    mmm-cow-dung-cake-v0-4ky5w5zqzhi81.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
how stupid actually are you? not surprised since you’re a curry but still

15 bluepillers. People irl i know stalk me innit. It's okay guys, you guys already knew i was a ugly, weird odd guy to begin with

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, M-1014 and tigrxs
Thanks for the info I guess

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
truecels here can’t just “get up and kick the shit out of the world” you sound like a delusional retard
You can't get the drive to get monies and a good job? Sounds like your a retard. Keep on.

Depends if your a chad or not

@emeraldglass Give me some wise tips. You’re the best at giving advice

@Michael Myers @Vermilioncore @Lmao @Xangsane @🌈 👽

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Most brutal is when women wear these tight ass leggings forming their butt, drives me crazy

• +1
Reactions: Aero and NumbThePain
I remember seeing your avi few years ago and finding where its from and then playing until dawn

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and WatermelonLover
Summer shouldn't even exist

• +1
I know what you mean. Worst part is that it won't get away with age so better looksmax hard no matter how old you are so you have bigger chance with fucking those sluts.

• +1

The most important piece of advice is to not downgrade yourself, others can pick up your inaccurate self perception. Self pitying or hatred, regardless of reality, is destructive. Whether you view yourself positively or negatively, it has a major influence on how others view you.

The second piece of advise is to focus on your own progress instead of comparing yourself to others. Getting mogged isn't a huge issue, there will always be someone more attractive. What matters is that you don't fall below above average looks. You can work your way up from there. Fuck feeling weird in the summer, I've seen men who are toothpicks or elephants proudly wear anything they like, and no one gives a fuck because they themselves don't. Simply keep training, and you will notice results over time.

Moreover, echoing @panjeet currycel point, view women as nothing more than fellow humans, just like you or me. What sets them apart? Aside from anatomy, nothing makes them essentially special just as having a penis does not grant special status to males. Nowadays, you can visit to a doctor and he will switch your genitals as easily as you would swap your coins for a paper bill.

People should be treated according on their actions. If someone behaves badly, treat them as such, if they act decently, treat them and assign them a value that corresponds to their actions. It's as simple as that, brother.

• Love it
The last summer i wen't a lot alone to the lake. So brutal sitting there alone and observing ppl my age in their group having fun + flirting with their gf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and HTN_Mentalcel
Being incel is such a curse, its such a phycological need, its so hardwired into you to reproduce, seek intimacy and feel love.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and hiwasuwor
The most important piece of advice is to not downgrade yourself, others can pick up your inaccurate self perception. Self pitying or hatred, regardless of reality, is destructive. Whether you view yourself positively or negatively, it has a major influence on how others view you.

The second piece of advise is to focus on your own progress instead of comparing yourself to others. Getting mogged isn't a huge issue, there will always be someone more attractive. What matters is that you don't fall below above average looks. You can work your way up from there. Fuck feeling weird in the summer, I've seen men who are toothpicks or elephants proudly wear anything they like, and no one gives a fuck because they themselves don't. Simply keep training, and you will notice results over time.

Moreover, echoing @panjeet currycel point, view women as nothing more than fellow humans, just like you or me. What sets them apart? Aside from anatomy, nothing makes them essentially special just as having a penis does not grant special status to males. Nowadays, you can visit to a doctor and he will switch your genitals as easily as you would swap your coins for a paper bill.

People should be treated according on their actions. If someone behaves badly, treat them as such, if they act decently, treat them and assign them a value that corresponds to their actions. It's as simple as that, brother.
Thanks brother. Will work with this. And yes you're right about women, they'll go to the bathroom and need oxygen too despite being hotter and living a way easier life than us. My biggest problem is rly observing and comparing other people to myself meanwhile i tell people to not let their destroy their lives because of others. I just have to learn it myself, though

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Purchased upgrades2

Bhai you mog many men, man.

• Hmm...

where u live and imo winter mogs summer man i just like it more

yeah ikr dude hotter than 22 and i hate it

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel