summon @x30001 your high iq and i actually need some advice from you ded serious.

Plastic surgery stimulator and facetune 2. The former is hard to learn.

After some contouring -

With some smile and better hair cut and comb, you will be on your way to chadView attachment 116735
This could be possible for you @reptiles

This could be possible for you @reptiles

Gigacope in fact beyond teracope i know what is possible issue mine is i don't have the fucking money he made me into a narrow skulled cuck

Gigacope in fact beyond teracope i know what is possible issue mine is i don't have the fucking money he made me into a narrow skulled cuck
As I said out of all the morphs for your face that is the most realistic one if you have the money for it. Save up you dumbfuck, you wouldn't even be able to be your supposee Delon without money. Save up 30k and you can see what surgeries to get. Or you can continue rotting.

As I said out of all the morphs for your face that is the most realistic one if you have the money for it. Save up you dumbfuck, you wouldn't even be able to be your supposee Delon without money. Save up 30k and you can see what surgeries to get. Or you can continue rotting.

Well first issue is my skull tbh

Well first issue is my skull tbh
Tbh

I'm mirin your hair and skin color ngl. You legit got the best genes a Bengali could get I don't know how your face ended up subuman tho lol.