Sunlight Potentially Is Less Responsible For Skin Aging Than Commonly Believed

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
This is basically a Repost of an old post on here that I found.

TLDR:
The notion that “Sunlight is responsible for 80% of skin aging” is a misinterpretation of the original message which instead stated that sunlight can affect 80% of the parameters of skin aging (18 of the 22 parameters) but did not (to my knowledge) mention the degree of which these parameters were affected.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Krakowski, Deleted member 30857 and 2 others

TLDR:
The notion that “Sunlight is responsible for 80% of skin aging” is a misinterpretation of the original message which instead stated that sunlight can affect 80% of the parameters of skin aging (18 of the 22 parameters).

no shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BrahminBoss
sun exposure is actually healthy

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, IndraBC, Deleted member 30857 and 2 others
2527621 5B23BC0D 1EAE 443A 93E6 0A67600933A7

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Yes, but it does induce skin aging. So it’s a trade-off
i would take a slight amount of skin aging for all the benefits sun exposure brings

People with metabolic damage cannot repair/grow new tissue easily. A good way to see this easily is to study vegans and how they react to the sun. They don't tan easily, they burn easily, wounds take longer to heal. Their skin just becomes less effective at protecting them. It is obvious from this perspective that people have radically different reactions to the sun based on their metabolic condition. I know from personal experience that my skin and its ability to maintain a glowing tan improved dramatically when I started eating high amounts of vitamin A foods years ago. Youthful skin is a matter of its ability to repair and grow so we want to have the metabolic conditions that enable these processes.

Avoiding the sun is not a useful anti-ageing strategy because the sun is not the cause, it is the stimulus, like weight-training is the stimulus to muscle damage. If you weight train without a growth/repair response (due to metabolic damage) you will not grow and you will just get injured. Similarly if you stay in the sun with metabolic damage you will damage your skin.

Obviously there is an upper limit of sun exposure for each skin type but typically it's higher than what modern people believe because modern people have no conception of what it means to be metabolically healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and efidescontinuado
Basement dwellers on suicide watch hahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Krakowski and ReinerGeist1
People with metabolic damage cannot repair/grow new tissue easily. A good way to see this easily is to study vegans and how they react to the sun. They don't tan easily, they burn easily, wounds take longer to heal. Their skin just becomes less effective at protecting them. It is obvious from this perspective that people have radically different reactions to the sun based on their metabolic condition. I know from personal experience that my skin and its ability to maintain a glowing tan improved dramatically when I started eating high amounts of vitamin A foods years ago. Youthful skin is a matter of its ability to repair and grow so we want to have the metabolic conditions that enable these processes.

Avoiding the sun is not a useful anti-ageing strategy because the sun is not the cause, it is the stimulus, like weight-training is the stimulus to muscle damage. If you weight train without a growth/repair response (due to metabolic damage) you will not grow and you will just get injured. Similarly if you stay in the sun with metabolic damage you will damage your skin.

Obviously there is an upper limit of sun exposure for each skin type but typically it's higher than what modern people believe because modern people have no conception of what it means to be metabolically healthy.

this man is vegan and spends alot of time in the sun and hes 50 so your point is flawed.... i dont know if there is more then 100 people out of 6 billion who have as little fine lines as this man at his age with no surgery

View attachment 2481470
this man is vegan and spends alot of time in the sun and hes 50 so your point is flawed.... i dont know if there is more then 100 people out of 6 billion who have as little fine lines as this man at his age with no surgery
*8 billion

View attachment 2481470
Just buy into obvious propganda

TLDR:
The notion that “Sunlight is responsible for 80% of skin aging” is a misinterpretation of the original message which instead stated that sunlight can affect 80% of the parameters of skin aging (18 of the 22 parameters) but did not (to my knowledge) mention the degree of which these parameters were affected.

I think its better to be in the sun without sunscreen than with it, I know many sunscreens also were discovered to have an ingredient that highered the risk of cancer a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and finn899
Just buy into obvious propganda

I think its better to be in the sun without sunscreen than with it, I know many sunscreens also were discovered to have an ingredient that highered the risk of cancer a few years ago
I would only use some sunscreen if I havent been out all year and it's summer with strong sun, because otherwise you will burn yourself immideatly

I would only use some sunscreen if I havent been out all year and it's summer with strong sun, because otherwise you will burn yourself immideatly
lol the sun is nearly harmless,it doesnt cause ageing at all or else peopole in cold climated would age dramatically better then people in hot which obviously does not happen,sun screen is dumb just like 'blue light glasses' its diet and genetics

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
lol the sun is nearly harmless,it doesnt cause ageing at all or else peopole in cold climated would age dramatically better then people in hot which obviously does not happen,sun screen is dumb just like 'blue light glasses' its diet and genetics
Agreed, but Jared Leto had plenty of surgeries

Amnesia says he has tanned like crazy through his life but eats well and gets all the nutrients he needs to repair the skin damage so maybe

TLDR:

It was an obvious jewish lie

We will probably crack the code for artificial intelligence and begin the Singularity which is when ai exponentially increases its own intelligence and transforms society and reality within the next 30 years so your probably wasting your time with anti aging. Once that happens nearly every ailment will be cured

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
We will probably crack the code for artificial intelligence and begin the Singularity which is when ai exponentially increases its own intelligence and transforms society and reality within the next 30 years so your probably wasting your time with anti aging. Once that happens nearly every ailment will be cured
it took doctors 2 years to come up with a retarted vacine for 'covid' and you think they will stop aging in 30? nigga get real

• Hmm...
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
it took doctors 2 years to come up with a retarted vacine for 'covid' and you think they will stop aging in 30? nigga get real
The vaccines were first available in December 2020 and they really began working on it in april 2020
Artificial intelligence funding is ramping up like crazy. They could very well finally create a true artificial intelligence in 30 years that is smart and can upgrade itself aswell as replicate itself. Once that happens everything is exponential it will keep speeding up society, its infrastructure and perhaps the earth itself would literally be completely different in just a few weeks if they just let it run haywire.

You should also keep in mind that artificial intelligence is still relatively new, we don't really have many lifelong careers in it yet and the management and education/training will continue to improve

The vaccines were first available in December 2020 and they really began working on it in april 2020
Artificial intelligence funding is ramping up like crazy. They could very well finally create a true artificial intelligence in 30 years that is smart and can upgrade itself aswell as replicate itself. Once that happens everything is exponential it will keep speeding up society, its infrastructure and perhaps the earth itself would literally be completely different in just a few weeks if they just let it run haywire.

You should also keep in mind that artificial intelligence is still relatively new, we don't really have many lifelong careers in it yet and the management and education/training will continue to improve
if you think ai is going to be the reasons why humans discover any anti ageing breakthroughs then your living inder a rock my freind,ai is soo useless barely any more advanced then siri for anything functional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
if you think ai is going to be the reasons why humans discover any anti ageing breakthroughs then your living inder a rock my freind,ai is soo useless barely any more advanced then siri for anything functional.
you have to remember who created ai lol,what has ai told us that we dont already know? name one thing right now like anything scientific or just any facts related,the human brain created ai at the end of the day and can never overtake it

• +1
you have to remember who created ai lol,what has ai told us that we dont already know? name one thing right now like anything scientific or just any facts related,the human brain created ai at the end of the day and can never overtake it

I'm not talking about the shitty chatgpt type artifical intelligence I'm talking a true "artificial intelligence" which is hard to define but if we ever do create something like that that operates on a computer not biology yes it will completely change all our knowledge on absolutely anything and everything possible

I'm not talking about the shitty chatgpt type artifical intelligence I'm talking a true "artificial intelligence" which is hard to define but if we ever do create something like that that operates on a computer not biology yes it will completely change all our knowledge on absolutely anything and everything possible
im just telling you name one thing ai has 'created' so far that is useful to our lives or info that is something we didnt already know? also ageing is bioligy not computer

im just telling you name one thing ai has 'created' so far that is useful to our lives or info that is something we didnt already know? also ageing is bioligy not computer
AI so far is good at compiling information in intelligent articulated ways and explaining it, can recognize faces, can create lengthy extremely detailed unique videos from short prompts you give it.

They will keep refining it, experimenting for decades to come and will probably hit a breakthrough one day
They will need to experiment with what it operates on and further understand the human brain which will continue in the medical field

AI so far is good at compiling information in intelligent articulated ways and explaining it, can recognize faces, can create lengthy extremely detailed unique videos from short prompts you give it.

They will keep refining it, experimenting for decades to come and will probably hit a breakthrough one day
They will need to experiment with what it operates on and further understand the human brain which will continue in the medical field
first of all,creating videos from promt is fucking useless,secound of all facial recognition has always been a thing it doesnt make ai useful,its no different to google reverse image search where it searches images of face that looks like an image it has thats just basic shit no actual knowledge

They already have hit the breakthrough:

The next revolutionary thing will not be AI, that has passed. The next revolution will be bioelectricity.

• Woah
They already have hit the breakthrough:

The next revolutionary thing will not be AI, that has passed. The next revolution will be bioelectricity.
Apparently biolectricity could be used to regrow organs and limbs
I hope they regrow my foreskin ong

• +1
Yep, and potentially do even more than that, we do not know yet

Brutal jew mutilation pill
My mom and family isn't religious and my mom still had it done to me, not father's decision and I'm even a bit younger than you. God I hate that stupid wench also gave me absolutely dogshit name and raised me to be complete pussy jfl. Also forced me to get 4 fucking vaccines the other day and covid shot as soon as it came out for my age in 2021

• So Sad
My mom and family isn't religious and my mom still had it done to me, not father's decision and I'm even a bit younger than you. God I hate that stupid wench also gave me absolutely dogshit name and raised me to be complete pussy jfl. Also forced me to get 4 fucking vaccines the other day and covid shot as soon as it came out for my age in 2021
Bro, your life was fucked

Mine too with the vaccines

My mom wanted me to get a third covid vaccine but by that time I knew better and refused

Luckily my dad didn’t want me to get circumcised because it should be my choice he said

Fuck soyciety, I wish you the best my friend

• Love it

TLDR:

It all depends on phenotype no matter what cope diet or life style you live a White pale skinned man in Texas is not adapted to withstand the sun there.

• +1
Bro, your life was fucked

Mine too with the vaccines

My mom wanted me to get a third covid vaccine but by that time I knew better and refused

Luckily my dad didn’t want me to get circumcised because it should be my choice he said

Fuck soyciety, I wish you the best my friend
Thank you bro, that actually means so fucking much to me just acknowledging how bad my mom did to me

Cause honestly I hate her and always will for these things, like I have been made fun of for my name a lot, it was why I never made social media and snapchat because didn't want to name it after me or why I wasn't social(introducing myself is BRUTAL). Literal life ruiner, now I am few friend incel who has rotted in his room for past 5+ years. Fucking how many memories and experiences and fun I missed out and continue to, its too much for me.

I'm far too neurotic and autist for this life tbh, I'm the type of person who if I was more into comp videogaming would feel suicidal if I lost one finger because disadvantage, and if I could compensate I'd be more upset cause how good I would be otherwise. I can't cope that if I ever do get teenage love and lose virginity in teens it would be with my numb dick. Greatest sexual release, probably best memory of my life totally destroyed by this. And its a time sensitive event too, especially mutual virginity. All by a completely controllable factor(s). But your words mean so much to me, cause other people often make it to seem like such struggles are incredibly miniscule, but to me this is fucking over tier and I can't cope the neuroticism is just too strong

• So Sad
Cause honestly I hate her and always will for these things, like I have been made fun of for my name a lot, it was why I never made social media and snapchat because didn't want to name it after me or why I wasn't social(introducing myself is BRUTAL). Literal life ruiner, now I am few friend incel who has rotted in his room for past 5+ years. Fucking how many memories and experiences and fun I missed out and continue to, its too much for me
I don’t know what your mom is like, but if there is any good in her remember to think about that as well, of course it’s hard when you’re bitter.

You can pm your name I can rate

I'm far too neurotic and autist for this life tbh, I'm the type of person who if I was more into comp videogaming would feel suicidal if I lost one finger because disadvantage, and if I could compensate I'd be more upset cause how good I would be otherwise.
Bro I can relate to that,

I can't cope that if I ever do get teenage love and lose virginity in teens it would be with my numb dick. Greatest sexual release, probably best memory of my life totally destroyed by this. And it’s a time sensitive event too, especially mutual virginity. All by a completely controllable factor(s). But your words mean so much to me, cause other people often make it to seem like such struggles are incredibly miniscule, but to me this is fucking over tier and I can't cope the neuroticism is just too strong
Your struggles are not minuscule , there are so many struggles that multiply into an unbearable struggle

• +1