Sunscreen Side-effects & Alternatives

A

AutismMaxing

Bronze
Anecdotal Intro

I had a full skin care routine, both morning and night which involved sunscreen as the books and articles I read advised. I thought I was smart. I met a 40 year old Chad that smoked constantly, never worked out, and had teenage girls and young women giggling around him, staring at him, and trying to talk to him, although he had someone. His skin was a bit spotty, but he looked very masculine, more than me despite having less muscle, being shorter, and not working out. He also wore round sunglasses. This doesn't prove anything but it was enough to trigger me to do some real research.

The state of the Research and Public Perception of Sunscreen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunscreen

Before we go into depth I want to get this out of the way. You are on a black pill website, you know some main stream ideas are bullshit.

Using the above wikipedia link as an example, let's take this sentence from the subsection "risks" as specific example "Sunscreen ingredients typically undergo extensive review by government regulators in multiple countries, and ingredients that present significant safety concerns (such as PABA) tend to be withdrawn from the consumer market "

Total fucking bullshit and false, like a significant portion of all wikipedia articles and I'm going to show you how. But first, understand money influences public perception in ALL forms of media including wikipedia. In the case of wikipedia, you pay a company like bellow that has influence. If you don't think sunscreen companies are paying for the sunscreen wikipedia article and other sunscreen articles on the web to be modified then you are a fucking idiot, no offence. Targeting hierarchical sources of influence as close to the "root" nodes as possible is the most efficient use of capital in marketing, and this basic strategy has been in marketing books dating back to the 1800s.

But the "source" node for influence isn't the Wikipedia entries themselves, it's the "research". This is influenced by companies along with the Wikipedia articles which then source the bullshit "study" or "news article". Welcome to how the world really works. Now there are legit studies buried under the sea of bullshit that you can find, and we'll get to those. There typically are a few legit studies to find in most fields but you have to do some work and sift through a good amount of industry influenced bullshit to find them.

When it comes to the "research" there are bunch of bullshit meta studies that attempt to twist the evidence to show that sunscreen is "safe" and you should be applying globs and globs of it every 20 minutes all over your exposed skin. I won't be wasting your time with that cucked propaganda (aka bad science) that intentionally measures all the wrong variables. [1] [2] [3] [5].

Ok... let's get into this...

Oxybenzone

Oxybenzone one of the most common ingredients in Sunscreen and absorbs through the skin and into your blood stream. [4]

This research is government funded (FDA). Most of the private funded research I came across is only about sunscreens benefits, and will spin facts like this if they bring them up at all.

For blood concentrations oxybenzone levels were 180 times the FDA's level of concern after just one application of sunscreen. After four days of application blood levels were 400 times the FDAs level of concern. After three weeks of stopping sunscreen application blood levels were still elevated although they were much lower. [6]

The reason the FDA allows this is because sunscreen got grandfathered in from being on the market before the FDA had stricter testing regulations. For years now the FDA has required sunscreen manufactures to do studies on things such as cancer rates caused by blood absorption of sunscreen which the Sunscreen corporations have ignored and not done the studies. Lol [6]. Starting in 2021 Hawaii is banning the sale of sunscreens with oxybenzone and octinoxate but that's mostly because it's killing the coral reefs which hurts tourism profits (21% of the states economy aka tax dollars), the government gives zero fucks about you.

In lab studies, Oxybenzone is a weak estrogen and has potent anti-androgenic effects [4]. Androgens are chemicals that regulate the development of secondary sexual characteristics. So Androgens make you attractive and anti-androgens make you ugly if you are a man. Anti-androgens work by blocking the effects of androgens like testosterone so they will also result in less muscle mass, and a less masculine look.

If you're trans M to F, you might take anti-androgens to appear less masculine. But you're here, so you're not M to F trans.

In short sunscreen will make you look more like a typical feminized beta reddit user. (not attractive to women)

There are other ingredients in Sunscreen that absorb into your blood stream, some with currently unknown effects. Would you put a syringe with one chemical that will make you less masculine, and other chemicals with unknown effects, stab it into your arm and pump it into your blood stream?

Because that's what you are doing by putting these chemicals onto your skin and letting them absorb into your blood stream.

But it's not just the FDA, here's a private randomized clinical trial showing these chemicals absorb into your blood from sunscreen and urging further research (which will never happen because there's no profit motive). [9]

Octinoxate

In the same study [4], the FDA found levels 13 times above their cut-off for systemic exposure of Ocitinoxate. Another widespread sunscreen chemical that will absorb right into your blood stream and stay there for weeks.

Guess what? Ocitinoxate is estrogenic and has neurological effects. So yet another chemical in sunscreen that will make you look more feminine and less attractive to women. It's also shown to DAMAGE HUMAN CELL DNA. These genome mutations may lead to serious health risks. [7]

Homosalate

Same study [4] the FDA found sunscreen elevated blood levels of homosalate 37 times the cut off for systemic exposure. Homosalate is also widespread in sunscreens.

And you know what? Homosalate also has estrogenic effects, but this time acting on both estrogen receptors and androgen receptors, as if all the other chemicals haven't turned you far enough into a pathetic looking cuck face.

Also homoslate is toxic to fresh water algea and aquatic echosystems [10], despite lack of human studies on toxicity. Why the fuck would you pump that shit into your blood stream?

Octocrylene

FDA found this also goes directly to your blood stream, 14 times the cut-off for systemic exposure. [4]

This increases the production of free radicals in your skin when under illumination (bad for you) [14] and triggers mitochondrial dysfunction in coral reefs. "What about mitochondrial dysfunction in human cells?" you might ask, has there been any studies? Well, no. Because no one gives a fuck about you, they only care about profiting off of you. They care about coral reefs because that increases tourism profits. But something that triggers mitochondrial dysfunction on a fucking plant... and has no mitochondrial dysfunction studies on human cells... you really want to pump that shit into your blood stream?

Sun Avoidence – Travel & Place of Residence

UV Radiation is still a known carcinogen.

Sun avoidance is preferable to sunscreen, always. You should be taking Vitamin D daily anyways because obtaining it from the sun may damage your skin, and most people are deficient in Vitamin D, one of the most important hormones for human health and testosterone

GOME.uviecclimyear_lr.gif

(Above) World map of UV exposure. Living in areas with low UV exposure, at least while you accrue money and looks max is ideal. High UV exposure areas tend to be lower income where you will have higher SMV when you travel there. I could write an entire essay on why that is, but in regards to the topic this is all you need to know.

Sun Avoidance time of Day

uv-daytime-variation.jpg

Plan travel for lower UV times of the day when possible. This is possible when you work from home or are your own boss (You can do it). I'll cover other methods but this is the best way to avoid UV damage, and should be your primary method.

Sun Glasses

Sunglasses offer UV protection for occasions where you can't avoid going out during the day. Look for sunglasses that say they have 100% UVA/UVB protection.

Circadian Rhythm

One down side to Sunglasses as well as sun avoidance is that your circadian rhythm will have weaker regulation. It is therefore even more important to only sleep at specific types, exercise in the morning or mid day, have a wind down bed time routine, use black out curtains, use F.lux, and use a sleep journal to figure out additional sleep improvements if required.

Clothing with upf protection

Hats, Long sleeve shirts, gloves etc.

If you are low inhib enough, and you have to go outside during higher UV times you can wear something like this.

5d26d9dcb13961480cd57688-large.jpg

These kind of things are worn in black pilled countries like Japan. Clothing is preferable to sunscreen because it doesn't absorb into your blood stream and have estrogenic, anti-androgenic, and neurological effects.

Conclusion

Avoid High UV times of day as much as you can, but if you can't at least wear some sun glasses.

Also if you use a moisturizer in your skin care routine your sunscreen is fucking the effects of your moisturizer and your moisturizer is fucking the effects of your sunscreen so you're double fucking yourself both ways.

Sources
  1. https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...zix9CGCi4t3fZQpNSwNjQMEw6cXJ_0Ecl8Xzg0tLdWete
  2. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1751-1097.1998.tb09677.x?casa_token=m0xw96paHgYAAAAA:hlYQTU-UUsJsZXjNdrkYIF7wU2kJC4d2PeZvf5gbKHhVXxLIC0sHYMd_wEj_xnNV3o68hb7dXB5rxgOn
  3. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00557.x
  4. https://www.ewg.org/sunscreen/report/the-trouble-with-sunscreen-chemicals/
  5. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1011134401001956
  6. https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems...da-skin-absorbs-dangerous-sunscreen-chemicals
  7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octyl_methoxycinnamate#Safety_studies
  8. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosalate
  9. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2759002
  10. https://shareok.org/handle/11244/319593
  11. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octocrylene
  12. https://hal.sorbonne-universite.fr/hal-01973836/file/Manuscript File.pdf

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dannydipss, Deleted member 14774, hennypapi and 17 others
TLDR?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Hozay
Is there a tl;dr?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
Just added a Conclusion.

TLDR Sunscreen decreases testosterone and other androgens and may have other negative health effects. Better to just avoid the sun and take Vitamin D.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Golgo13 and Baldingman1998
Never leave your house theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ToursOverBoyo2020, AutismMaxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
Good thread, I don't use anything anymore. I only use soap on my hands. Everything cucks you today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and AutismMaxing
Good thread, I don't use anything anymore. I only use soap on my hands. Everything cucks you today
Yah, it's scary.

This is all over the news now. China's government is freaking out about how un-masculine it's men are, and is trying to setup camps to make the younger male generation more masculine.

China is pretty based, but maybe influencing media companies (such as Netflix) to promote Anti-androgenetic things to undermine wester nations, there may be other influences behind it, or it may just be about basic direct profits. But the corporate and media effort to estrogenize and pacify the population for easier too control mindless consumers has gotten to a level comparable or exceeding sci-fi novels of the 1900s.

But as far as topical skin care things, a good rule of thumb (in the absence of detailed research) is that if you would be ok to eat it, it's ok to put on your skin. This is because so many things will absorb through your skin into your blood stream, and the FDA does a very poor job at regulating this industry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and antiantifa
what about physical sunscreens (the ones that are said to leave white casts)

what about physical sunscreens (the ones that are said to leave white casts)
As far as my research, physical sunscreens should be safe but you have to re-apply often because they rub off easier.

No sunscreen can block 100% of UV rays, but if you are going outside to the beach.... seems good.

Last edited:
As far as my research, physical sunscreens should be safe but you have to re-apply often because they rub off easier.
I don't think anyone really fukin reapplies sunscreen throughout the day unless it's summer but it's better than nothing anyway, gonna do some more research and see how bad the white cast thing is

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Great tread, I will continue using sunscreen, because I live in a third world country.
But about reducing testosterone, this is easily resolved with exercise.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and AutismMaxing
There's no better way of avoiding sun than a physical barer
sunscreen is kind of cope but better using it than not using it

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Highrise
Just use a non-micronized zinc oxide sunblock or just like use antioxidants that reduce melanin synthesis dude

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
High effort thread, I've always thought all those "studies" abt you need sunscreen every time you go out in the sun or you'll get skin cancer seemed fake.

Yah, it's scary.

This is all over the news now. China's government is freaking out about how un-masculine it's men are, and is trying to setup camps to make the younger male generation more masculine.

China is pretty based, but maybe influencing media companies (such as Netflix) to promote Anti-androgenetic things to undermine wester nations, there may be other influences behind it, or it may just be about basic direct profits. But the corporate and media effort to estrogenize and pacify the population for easier too control mindless consumers has gotten to a level comparable or exceeding sci-fi novels of the 1900s.

But as far as topical skin care things, a good rule of thumb (in the absence of detailed research) is that if you would be ok to eat it, it's ok to put on your skin. This is because so many things will absorb through your skin into your blood stream, and the FDA does a very poor job at regulating this industry.
this is a retarded rule of thumb, almost everything in modern diet is anti-androgenic.
  1. Every type of fatty acid, except short-chain(vinegar, fermentation of fiber) and saturated(coconut oil only basically), negatively impacts androgen binding.
  2. Every single spice out there negatively affects 5a-redutcase.
  3. Eggs, dairy all contain progestins and estrogens, all shown to reduce male testosterone levels.
  4. JFL most vegetables out there are toxic as fuck to androgen metabolism, especially to 5a-reductase.
  5. Even animal meat/nuts contains too much PUFAs/MUFAs which is bad for androgen binding. Also almost all meat comes from female, not male animals. Literally estrogen inside your fucking meat already waiting to cuck you. JFL humans mostly hunted male animals, not female.
  6. Even low-fat yogurt contains fucking E1.
  7. Veggies/fruit being sprayed with anti-androgenic estrogenic fucking substances all day long.
  8. Supermarket receipts contain ridiculous amount of phytoestrogens.
  9. Any contact with hard plastics like trash plastic bag instantly gives you phytoestrogens

In general, there is only a few things a man can keep eating to stay a man:

Organic fruit/honey/pure sugar/candy.
Lean meat(Rabbit, venison, chicken breasts, pheasant, ostrich).
Garlic, onions, carrots, vinegar, coffee.

Everything else cucks you hardcore.

JFL IF YOU THINK A MALE IN 2021 HAS ANY CHANCE AT ALL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5809, LastHopeForNorman and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
nice thread
an alternative to conventional sunscreen is zinc oxide mixed with other stuff such as coconut oil.

and a diet rich in antioxidants

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
adding to this thread.
this site has great info in general

for people too lazy to click link:

Natural Sun Protection Foods

Now, let’s bring this discussion full circle. In the previous paragraph, we spoke of free-radicals and the fact that wild plants have more free-radical quenching ability than do comparable cultivated species.

But what does all this have to do with the sun and skin cancer?

It is really straightforward: plant chemicals that we can ingest in our diet are documented to have an array of protective benefits against ultraviolet light. In other words, our diet (or, at least, our original diet) allows us to derive the benefits of the sun without all of the detriments. For example, proanthocyanidins protect our DNA from mutation, which includes protection from UV radiation.

These chemicals are found in many berries, grape seeds, hawthorn berries, rose hips, pine bark, and some grains. Proanthocyanidins also protect fatty acids from oxidation and help to maintain our skin’s elasticity. Another example is resveratrol, a kind of phenolic compound, which has been shown to function as an antimutagen, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and promotes cell differentiation (which helps to thwart cancer). All of these actions protect us in various ways from experiencing the harmful effects of ultraviolet energy. Resveratrol is found in grapes (especially the seeds and skins), cranberries, sheep sorrel (a kind of dock), and Japanese winged-knotweed (especially the underground stems of this species).

A final example is apigenin, a kind of flavonoid that is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and protects the skin against UV-induced carcinogenesis. It is found in many spices, chamomile, apples, oranges, celery, onions, and endive (among other species). We could go on, and the list is quite extensive. The plant kingdom provides a wide array of defensive chemicals that protect our skin and its DNA from sunlight. And we can’t forget, wild plants contain more of these compounds than do comparable cultivated species.

So what are we to do with this information?

Get more wild plants in your diet (go berry picking, foraging, etc.). All those delicious berries that mature in the summer are perfect for providing protection from UV radiation. If this isn’t possible, consider relying more on plant foods that are “minimally modified” (i.e., cultivated species that more closely resemble wild species because the level of genetic alteration, through breeding, is minimal—see chapter 3 of A New Path for a discussion of minimally modified plants and a long list of examples).

You can also consider supplementation to make up the deficit of phytochemistry in your diet. Easy to acquire species that can help protect from the sun include self heal (Prunella vulgaris), Japanese winged-knotweed (Reynoutria japonica), grape seed extract (Vitis species), and reishi fungi (Ganoderma species). Teas, tinctures, capsules, and double-extractions (for the last on the list) are easy ways to bring more chemistry into your diet during the summer season when the sun’s intensity is at its highest.

I'm using retin a so I think I have to use some kind of sunscreen.

Does anyone know a product free of these harmful chemicals?

am i getting jewed?
(w/w): Octyl Methoxycinnamate 3.5%, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl
Benzoate 1.5%
Bemotrizinol

The best sunscreen is avoiding sun in your face or using a physical barrier, that is, a hat.

This is the SPF i use and has none of the ingredients you listed btw:

Go do something useful with your life and see if it has any "dangerous" chemicals in it.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder

Go do something useful with your life and see if it has any "dangerous" chemicals in it.
Your sunscreen has Bisoctrizole, which is illegal in the U.S. for sunscreens because of no long term studies on the effects on people.

It's not just about "having dangerous chemicals" it's about how much of those chemicals wind up in your blood relative to the level at which would be cause for concern, and then factoring that into your cost/benefit/risk analysis and comparing it to other options that achieve the same goal.

Way to straw man me.

Also insinuating I don't do anything useful with my life; Why are you attacking me? I wrote this for the knowledge and benefit of others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I only use soap on my hands
Plain commercial soap, used daily, is an endocrine disruptor, too. Welcome the the biochemistry redpill.
All regular, commercial beauty & hygiene products are estrogenic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Atem Rah and AutismMaxing
Your sunscreen has Bisoctrizole, which is illegal in the U.S. for sunscreens because of no long term studies on the effects on people.

It's not just about "having dangerous chemicals" it's about how much of those chemicals wind up in your blood relative to the level at which would be cause for concern, and then factoring that into your cost/benefit/risk analysis and comparing it to other options that achieve the same goal.

Way to straw man me.

Also insinuating I don't do anything useful with my life; Why are you attacking me? I wrote this for the knowledge and benefit of others.
Nothing personal, stupid greycel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, WadlowMaxxing, Norwooder and 1 other person

Is this legit one? I heard it whitens your skin. Are you white?

imagine suggesting this to wear
5d26d9dcb13961480cd57688 large

this forum gone mad. just spread your fucking suncreen you autist fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 685, lasthope and 3 others
Is this legit one? I heard it whitens your skin. Are you white?
What do you mean it whitens your skin?
The cream is white and it makes your skin look paler when you have it on, yes.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What about Zinc-based sunblockers? DO they also increase estrogen?

Anecdotal Intro

I had a full skin care routine, both morning and night which involved sunscreen as the books and articles I read advised. I thought I was smart. I met a 40 year old Chad that smoked constantly, never worked out, and had teenage girls and young women giggling around him, staring at him, and trying to talk to him, although he had someone. His skin was a bit spotty, but he looked very masculine, more than me despite having less muscle, being shorter, and not working out. He also wore round sunglasses. This doesn't prove anything but it was enough to trigger me to do some real research.

The state of the Research and Public Perception of Sunscreen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunscreen

Before we go into depth I want to get this out of the way. You are on a black pill website, you know some main stream ideas are bullshit.

Using the above wikipedia link as an example, let's take this sentence from the subsection "risks" as specific example "Sunscreen ingredients typically undergo extensive review by government regulators in multiple countries, and ingredients that present significant safety concerns (such as PABA) tend to be withdrawn from the consumer market "

Total fucking bullshit and false, like a significant portion of all wikipedia articles and I'm going to show you how. But first, understand money influences public perception in ALL forms of media including wikipedia. In the case of wikipedia, you pay a company like bellow that has influence. If you don't think sunscreen companies are paying for the sunscreen wikipedia article and other sunscreen articles on the web to be modified then you are a fucking idiot, no offence. Targeting hierarchical sources of influence as close to the "root" nodes as possible is the most efficient use of capital in marketing, and this basic strategy has been in marketing books dating back to the 1800s.

But the "source" node for influence isn't the Wikipedia entries themselves, it's the "research". This is influenced by companies along with the Wikipedia articles which then source the bullshit "study" or "news article". Welcome to how the world really works. Now there are legit studies buried under the sea of bullshit that you can find, and we'll get to those. There typically are a few legit studies to find in most fields but you have to do some work and sift through a good amount of industry influenced bullshit to find them.

When it comes to the "research" there are bunch of bullshit meta studies that attempt to twist the evidence to show that sunscreen is "safe" and you should be applying globs and globs of it every 20 minutes all over your exposed skin. I won't be wasting your time with that cucked propaganda (aka bad science) that intentionally measures all the wrong variables. [1] [2] [3] [5].

Ok... let's get into this...

Oxybenzone

Oxybenzone one of the most common ingredients in Sunscreen and absorbs through the skin and into your blood stream. [4]

This research is government funded (FDA). Most of the private funded research I came across is only about sunscreens benefits, and will spin facts like this if they bring them up at all.

For blood concentrations oxybenzone levels were 180 times the FDA's level of concern after just one application of sunscreen. After four days of application blood levels were 400 times the FDAs level of concern. After three weeks of stopping sunscreen application blood levels were still elevated although they were much lower. [6]

The reason the FDA allows this is because sunscreen got grandfathered in from being on the market before the FDA had stricter testing regulations. For years now the FDA has required sunscreen manufactures to do studies on things such as cancer rates caused by blood absorption of sunscreen which the Sunscreen corporations have ignored and not done the studies. Lol [6]. Starting in 2021 Hawaii is banning the sale of sunscreens with oxybenzone and octinoxate but that's mostly because it's killing the coral reefs which hurts tourism profits (21% of the states economy aka tax dollars), the government gives zero fucks about you.

In lab studies, Oxybenzone is a weak estrogen and has potent anti-androgenic effects [4]. Androgens are chemicals that regulate the development of secondary sexual characteristics. So Androgens make you attractive and anti-androgens make you ugly if you are a man. Anti-androgens work by blocking the effects of androgens like testosterone so they will also result in less muscle mass, and a less masculine look.

If you're trans M to F, you might take anti-androgens to appear less masculine. But you're here, so you're not M to F trans.

In short sunscreen will make you look more like a typical feminized beta reddit user. (not attractive to women)

There are other ingredients in Sunscreen that absorb into your blood stream, some with currently unknown effects. Would you put a syringe with one chemical that will make you less masculine, and other chemicals with unknown effects, stab it into your arm and pump it into your blood stream?

Because that's what you are doing by putting these chemicals onto your skin and letting them absorb into your blood stream.

But it's not just the FDA, here's a private randomized clinical trial showing these chemicals absorb into your blood from sunscreen and urging further research (which will never happen because there's no profit motive). [9]

Octinoxate

In the same study [4], the FDA found levels 13 times above their cut-off for systemic exposure of Ocitinoxate. Another widespread sunscreen chemical that will absorb right into your blood stream and stay there for weeks.

Guess what? Ocitinoxate is estrogenic and has neurological effects. So yet another chemical in sunscreen that will make you look more feminine and less attractive to women. It's also shown to DAMAGE HUMAN CELL DNA. These genome mutations may lead to serious health risks. [7]

Homosalate

Same study [4] the FDA found sunscreen elevated blood levels of homosalate 37 times the cut off for systemic exposure. Homosalate is also widespread in sunscreens.

And you know what? Homosalate also has estrogenic effects, but this time acting on both estrogen receptors and androgen receptors, as if all the other chemicals haven't turned you far enough into a pathetic looking cuck face.

Also homoslate is toxic to fresh water algea and aquatic echosystems [10], despite lack of human studies on toxicity. Why the fuck would you pump that shit into your blood stream?

Octocrylene

FDA found this also goes directly to your blood stream, 14 times the cut-off for systemic exposure. [4]

This increases the production of free radicals in your skin when under illumination (bad for you) [14] and triggers mitochondrial dysfunction in coral reefs. "What about mitochondrial dysfunction in human cells?" you might ask, has there been any studies? Well, no. Because no one gives a fuck about you, they only care about profiting off of you. They care about coral reefs because that increases tourism profits. But something that triggers mitochondrial dysfunction on a fucking plant... and has no mitochondrial dysfunction studies on human cells... you really want to pump that shit into your blood stream?

Sun Avoidence – Travel & Place of Residence

UV Radiation is still a known carcinogen.

Sun avoidance is preferable to sunscreen, always. You should be taking Vitamin D daily anyways because obtaining it from the sun may damage your skin, and most people are deficient in Vitamin D, one of the most important hormones for human health and testosterone

GOME.uviecclimyear_lr.gif

(Above) World map of UV exposure. Living in areas with low UV exposure, at least while you accrue money and looks max is ideal. High UV exposure areas tend to be lower income where you will have higher SMV when you travel there. I could write an entire essay on why that is, but in regards to the topic this is all you need to know.

Sun Avoidance time of Day

uv-daytime-variation.jpg

Plan travel for lower UV times of the day when possible. This is possible when you work from home or are your own boss (You can do it). I'll cover other methods but this is the best way to avoid UV damage, and should be your primary method.

Sun Glasses

Sunglasses offer UV protection for occasions where you can't avoid going out during the day. Look for sunglasses that say they have 100% UVA/UVB protection.

Circadian Rhythm

One down side to Sunglasses as well as sun avoidance is that your circadian rhythm will have weaker regulation. It is therefore even more important to only sleep at specific types, exercise in the morning or mid day, have a wind down bed time routine, use black out curtains, use F.lux, and use a sleep journal to figure out additional sleep improvements if required.

Clothing with upf protection

Hats, Long sleeve shirts, gloves etc.

If you are low inhib enough, and you have to go outside during higher UV times you can wear something like this.

5d26d9dcb13961480cd57688-large.jpg

These kind of things are worn in black pilled countries like Japan. Clothing is preferable to sunscreen because it doesn't absorb into your blood stream and have estrogenic, anti-androgenic, and neurological effects.

Conclusion

Avoid High UV times of day as much as you can, but if you can't at least wear some sun glasses.

Also if you use a moisturizer in your skin care routine your sunscreen is fucking the effects of your moisturizer and your moisturizer is fucking the effects of your sunscreen so you're double fucking yourself both ways.

Sources
  1. https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...zix9CGCi4t3fZQpNSwNjQMEw6cXJ_0Ecl8Xzg0tLdWete
  2. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1751-1097.1998.tb09677.x?casa_token=m0xw96paHgYAAAAA:hlYQTU-UUsJsZXjNdrkYIF7wU2kJC4d2PeZvf5gbKHhVXxLIC0sHYMd_wEj_xnNV3o68hb7dXB5rxgOn
  3. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00557.x
  4. https://www.ewg.org/sunscreen/report/the-trouble-with-sunscreen-chemicals/
  5. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1011134401001956
  6. https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems...da-skin-absorbs-dangerous-sunscreen-chemicals
  7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octyl_methoxycinnamate#Safety_studies
  8. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosalate
  9. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2759002
  10. https://shareok.org/handle/11244/319593
  11. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octocrylene
  12. https://hal.sorbonne-universite.fr/hal-01973836/file/Manuscript File.pdf
Just dress as a muslim bro:soy:
just kidding

Are these good bro?
IMG 20210524 WA0140

imagine suggesting this to wear
View attachment 1034335

this forum gone mad. just spread your fucking suncreen you autist fuck
So legit
I literally laught at the state of this forum
These autistic high inhibition incels are afraid of sunscreen jfl

please inject t if you worry about your t level

Your understanding of chemical research is so terrible, I hope you never get a job.

Just wear a hat