Super busty is a dysgenic body type

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
Super busty women have huge tits naturally. Usually, they also have wider bodies/torsos and minimal muscle mass.

This is often believed to be the most estrogenic body type for women. There has been a trend of coomers on the internet saying these types of bodies are the "high T" preference, but they are really quite dysgenic. This is one of the worst types of bodies for general health and producing offspring.

Having a large body (big torso with massive tits) with minimal muscle mass is metabolically bad. Women who are like this are clumsy, weak, and low-energy. They tend to get very fat in middle age, even if they don't eat much, because any form of exercise/movement is hard on their weak, spider-like legs and arms.

They're also the worst possible type for reproducing with, because if they pass any of their traits to your sons, that will make him physically unfit. Consider the following:

Large body/large muscles: Classic strongman type. Weightlifters, wrestlers, shot put, etc. Healthy and athletic.
Small body/large muscles: Athletic and agile. Gymnasts, swimmers, sprinters, basketball players. Arguably the most attractive body type on men.
Small body/small muscles: Not ideal for athleticism, but the body can support its weight reasonably well. Some of these people make good endurance athletes.
Large body/small muscles: Fat slob phenotype. Athletically worthless. This is the male equivalent of a super busty woman, often the son of one of those women who passed on her basic phenotypical features to him.

Don't be tempted by their amazing racks.

BTW if you are obsessed with "MILFS" you are mentally ill (mommy issues) and need to talk to a therapist.

Bust ch images Bust ch f2961c04 216a 46d3 a3cb 56dd8555e967 0120 kcfe insider Bust ch hendricks opener100222 560 Bust kd public Bust kd kat dennings opens up on dating josh groban

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deprived, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
My mom has this bodytype but I got my frame from my father mashallah.

• +1
Reactions: Methhead and Chinlet Ascension
I've always preferred sticks anyways

dance-twerk.gif

Dnr and don’t care, OP is tranny loving faggot, Kat Dennings and Christina Hendricks are hot af

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, ArcticStorm, Pusher and 1 other person
Id fuck those redhead milfs you posted

• Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Huh. When I begin my search for a wife to breed I'll have to make breast and butt implants mandatory criteria then.