supplements need help no troll.

cavy

cavy

i will never get to slay
vitamin d3, cholecalciferol 1000 iu per pill. how much should i take and when???

vitamin k2 mk4 100 mcg. alfalfa powder (aerial parts) 250 mg. when should i take and how much?

multivitamin & minerals. vitamin a as beta coarotene, vitamin d3, vitamin e, vitamin b1,b2,b3,b6, folate, calcium, iron,phosphorus,iodine and magnesium.

50mg zinc when??

• +1
Reactions: wsada
doesnt matter when u take them, just be consistent with the timing

• +1
Reactions: cavy
doesnt matter when u take them, just be consistent with the timing
bro why did u react with heart emoji to that pp pic jfl.

about ops question, nobody is sitting in front of a pc and tell what dosages what times you should take and waste their time just for a retard online who is ignorant af and doesn't do research.

bro why did u react with heart emoji to that pp pic jfl.

about ops question, nobody is sitting in front of a pc and tell what dosages what times you should take and waste their time just for a retard online who is ignorant af and doesn't do research.
😕

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
vitamin d3, cholecalciferol 1000 iu per pill. how much should i take and when???

vitamin k2 mk4 100 mcg. alfalfa powder (aerial parts) 250 mg. when should i take and how much?

multivitamin & minerals. vitamin a as beta coarotene, vitamin d3, vitamin e, vitamin b1,b2,b3,b6, folate, calcium, iron,phosphorus,iodine and magnesium.

50mg zinc when??