Surfer pheno?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Faceless
What components in terms of coloring and styling are required for surfer pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, poopoohead, Magnum Opus and 2 others
Solution
Magnum Opus
Tan, a light eye colour f.e. grey blue green or amber, striking eye area in general (downturned medial canthus + dense, dark and long eyelashes + thick eyebrows either dark or blonde, robusticity, red or pink lips, white teeth, clean shaven or slight stubble, from medium length hair to aquaman tier hair length all hairstyles would work
1. being white
2. not being ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, rooman, Deleted member 28896 and 9 others
natural highlights from photobleaching, but whether you get those depends on your hair color and genetics.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
<be chad/chadlite/htn
<tan

• +1
Reactions: rooman, gribsufer1, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
natural highlights from photobleaching, but whether you get those depends on your hair color and genetics.
I am dirty blond, it looks brownish during winter but gets golden during summer.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Magnum Opus
Be white and get a tan that will make u look like a lightskinned hispanic

• +1
Reactions: angelo, rooman, poopoohead and 1 other person
that's ideal for this look.
If I try to achieve I will be tanned, dark eyebrows, blond, lightbrown eyes. Kinda like Ledger but with good eyebrow density, shape, and color.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, gribsufer1, midlatinocel and 1 other person
If I try to achieve I will be tanned, dark eyebrows, blond, lightbrown eyes. Kinda like Ledger but with good eyebrow density, shape, and color.
View attachment 2247204
use topical vitamin e/c, it prevents an uneven tan and dark spots, also helps with recovery after sun exposure.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
use vitamin e/c, it prevents an uneven tan and dark spots.
My tanning genes are good but I will keep that in mind, I'm pale now because of gigarotting for a few years though. Looking back at pics of me from a few years ago my tan was perfectly even with great undertones. Fuck fuck fuck why do I live in scandinavia where no sun shines I can't just tan when I feel like it.

My tanning genes are good but I will keep that in mind, I'm pale now because of gigarotting for a few years though. Looking back at pics of me from a few years ago my tan was perfectly even with great undertones. Fuck fuck fuck why do I live in scandinavia where no sun shines I can't just tan when I feel like it.
so are mine but it still seems to help massively, I started using a topical form this year and it's night and day difference between last year in how easy I'm tanning now.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
so are mine but it still seems to help massively, I started using a topical form this year and it's night and day difference between last year in how easy I'm tanning now.
Just smear it all over?

Just smear it all over?
just the spots that are prone to issues, shoulders, chest, face, neck.

you never noticed the shoulders are usually one of the first things to start burning/peeling?

• +1
just the spots that are prone to issues, shoulders, chest, face, neck.

you never noticed the shoulders are usually one of the first things to start burning/peeling?
My shoulders never peeled but I get it. As for hairstyle should I just do a medium length 70/30 or?

My shoulders never peeled but I get it. As for hairstyle should I just do a medium length 70/30 or?
medium hair is preferable because you're cutting out the highlights if you're keeping it short, they take a while to develop.

• +1
5e429627a64980c6749a05c680c488fb

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, rooman and HarrierDuBois
1. being white
2. not being ethnic
unironically - i have seen darkskin latino dudes pulling off the surfer look much better than white people. altho yes the stereotype is white.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
tanned white HTN+ with medium-long wavy/curly light-brown/blonde hair

• +1
unironically - i have seen darkskin latino dudes pulling off the surfer look much better than white people. altho yes the stereotype is white.
>darkskin latino

you mean tanmaxxed at least 3/4 of european origin latinos?

do that guys look more like first or like second one?

Attachments

• main-qimg-ae3066cec7c315d7eb3201ae573fdc64-pjlq.jpg
    main-qimg-ae3066cec7c315d7eb3201ae573fdc64-pjlq.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • d6373ab1d7d5ca8766fd288ed2daef9f.jpg
    d6373ab1d7d5ca8766fd288ed2daef9f.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, rooman and forevermirin
>darkskin latino

you mean tanmaxxed at least 3/4 of european origin latinos?

do that guys look more like first or like second one?
sure they have more caucasoid features - but when i say darkskin i mean darker than me im indian

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

Attachments

• istockphoto-184595018-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-184595018-612x612.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo and forevermirin
I am dirty blond, it looks brownish during winter but gets golden during summer.
My dark looking hair also gets blonde streaks during summer, though only on vaction because I don't go outside here in Germany.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and HarrierDuBois
(This isn't mine) What hair color is this?
N/A

Last edited:
Tan, a light eye colour f.e. grey blue green or amber, striking eye area in general (downturned medial canthus + dense, dark and long eyelashes + thick eyebrows either dark or blonde, robusticity, red or pink lips, white teeth, clean shaven or slight stubble, from medium length hair to aquaman tier hair length all hairstyles would work

• +1
Reactions: rooman and HarrierDuBois
Solution
Tan, a light eye colour light one f.e. grey blue green or amber, striking eye area in general (downturned medial canthus + dense, dark and long eyelashes + thick eyebrows either dark or blonde, robusticity, red or pink lips, white teeth, clean shaven or slight stubble, from medium length hair to aquaman tier hair length all hairstyles would work
Do you think my eyes would pop and give off a more amber hue if I had tan and dark brows + lashes for contrast?

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Dirty blond, weird light makes it look reddish though.
The hairs of that person are very dark brown, even appear black sometimes, in winter, and during summer they lighten up overall and gain a few even lighter streaks.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo and HarrierDuBois