Surgeon recommends eyebrow botox for UEE, cheek fillers for eye bags. Bullshit?

G

gymmaxxer1234

Iron
Eye area

I want to reduce UEE and and the "bag under eyes" tired look.

A highly-rated local surgeon told me I'm too young for any kind of invasive surgery, and strongly recommended filler and botox:
- Botox around the eyebrow area to lower the eyebrows a bit, reducing UEE.
- Cheek fillers, to improve overall look and reduce "bag under eyes" effect.

The cost would be around $1500 for 3-4ml filler and 1-2ml botox. Effect would last for around 1-2yrs.

Is this a reasonable plan? Or is the surgeon full of shit?
I'm really skeptical that cheek fillers will fix the "bags" and that botox will make a significant difference to UEE.

jfl

@RealSurgerymax @julianchicago surely all he needs is botox

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Magnum Opus
View attachment 2803382

A highly-rated local surgeon told me I'm too young for any kind of invasive surgery, and strongly recommended filler and botox:

The cost would be around $1500 for 3-4ml filler and 1-2ml botox. Effect would last for around 1-2yrs.

I'm really skeptical that cheek fillers will fix the "bags" and that botox will make a significant difference to UEE.
st. bo2cel levels of shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
st. bo2cel levels of shit eye area
I am aware, please help me improve it. Don't wanna drop $1500 for zero visible effect or botched looksmin

Infra + supra implants, then do soft tissue surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Infra + supra implants
That'd be ideal, but I'd like to avoid invasive surgeries and travelling to LA for Taban if possible... Do you think fillers/botox would be a complete waste of time, or is there any hope of a decent improvement (even if not as significant as implants)?

View attachment 2803382

jfl

@RealSurgerymax @julianchicago surely all he needs is botox
Yes bullshit.

You need implants

IMG 9806

IMG 9804

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, latincell95 and Zonar
That'd be ideal, but I'd like to avoid invasive surgeries and travelling to LA for Taban if possible... Do you think fillers/botox would be a complete waste of time, or is there any hope of a decent improvement (even if not as significant as implants)?
Fillers in that area migrate hard and don't hold for long, botox is a no go imo in that area. I'd rather do a fat graft which holds up for 10 years, it's also risky but it has the better value for your money. optimally u'd need implants

@RealSurgerymax you design custom infraorbital implants right? Do you have any surgeon in Italy or western EU you work with? Can it be done with local anesthesia?

@RealSurgerymax you design custom infraorbital implants right? Do you have any surgeon in Italy or western EU you work with? Can it be done with local anesthesia?
Yes I invented the style that makes results like this, this are my case designed by me:
IMG 9806
IMG 9804

No local anesthesia. General Anesthesia for this. Yes I work with a surgeon in Italy, Dr Pagnoni he is excellent.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, PickleTheSlayer and gymmaxxer1234
Local anesthesia for cutting your face open :hnghn:💀

• JFL
Reactions: Vista and MTNAscension2
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, latincell95 and Roge
View attachment 2803382

JFL, nah don’t use the filler and botox cope. You need supras

Yes I invented the style that makes results like this, this are my case designed by me:
View attachment 2804736View attachment 2804738

No local anesthesia. General Anesthesia for this. Yes I work with a surgeon in Italy, Dr Pagnoni he is excellent.
Pagnoni said saddled infras don’t go beyond the orbital rim, then what exactly is the difference between saddled and non-saddled?

View attachment 2803382

Actually, boyo, only botox and fillers could help you, at least temporarily. Check out this American plastic surgeon below and attached is one of his most recent works:

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 0
Pagnoni said saddled infras don’t go beyond the orbital rim, then what exactly is the difference between saddled and non-saddled?
Someone misunderstood

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
If you're really young, you might as well give just the botox a shot. You can get it cheaper than $1500 surely.

@RealSurgerymax @etc

So I had a video consultation with Dr. Graziani. He mentioned that fillers/botox are not a good option for my anatomy, and that he strongly believes that some minor surgical procedures done under local anesthesia would be the best option for me.

He specifically mentioned that upper eyelid fillers to reduce UEE would not work well on me. He also said that implants would be unnecessarily invasive/risky in my case, and that for under-eye support he would recommend either filler or fat grafts.

Needlessly to say, this seems a much safer option than going under general anesthesia and getting implants. Graziani's results are also extremely good (, , https://looksmax.org/threads/i-found-a-great-eye-surgeon-in-italy-europe.488260/).

He also mentioned that the whole thing would cost no more than €10000.

I will have to fly to Turin/Milan once for an in-person consultation, then fly again for the surgery, then once again to remove sutures.

I know this goes directly against your own interests, but do you think this plan is reasonable? I'd much rather do this compared to getting implants and having a more invasive surgery being done on me.

I'd rather have a decent eye area improvement with fewer risks rather than a radical transformation with higher risks. Just want to know whether Graziani's suggestions make sense before I pull the plug

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Aloft
In what cases would the risk be appropriate then lol.
He said that he could get a good result without needing implants, basically that the ROI for implants wasn't worth it given my anatomy.

@RealSurgerymax @etc

So I had a video consultation with Dr. Graziani. He mentioned that fillers/botox are not a good option for my anatomy, and that he strongly believes that some minor surgical procedures done under local anesthesia would be the best option for me.

He specifically mentioned that upper eyelid fillers to reduce UEE would not work well on me. He also said that implants would be unnecessarily invasive/risky in my case, and that for under-eye support he would recommend either filler or fat grafts.

Needlessly to say, this seems a much safer option than going under general anesthesia and getting implants. Graziani's results are also extremely good (, , https://looksmax.org/threads/i-found-a-great-eye-surgeon-in-italy-europe.488260/).

He also mentioned that the whole thing would cost no more than €10000.

I will have to fly to Turin/Milan once for an in-person consultation, then fly again for the surgery, then once again to remove sutures.

I know this goes directly against your own interests, but do you think this plan is reasonable? I'd much rather do this compared to getting implants and having a more invasive surgery being done on me.

I'd rather have a decent eye area improvement with fewer risks rather than a radical transformation with higher risks. Just want to know whether Graziani's suggestions make sense before I pull the plug

Don't ask a Ferrari dealer which BMW to buy.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, MTNAscension2, tom69 and 2 others
He said that he could get a good result without needing implants, basically that the ROI for implants wasn't worth it given my anatomy.
If he's saying the ROI isn't worth it for you idk who it would be worth it for.

10k usd for eyelidsurgery is an astronomical price. I studied the surgical outcomes from Graziani. And my conclusion is that the patient had only minor flaws on the eyelids to correct.
The mentioned hunter eyes failed in his surgical intervention on all patients. To archieve hunter eyes is not so easy only doing some upper lower eyelid adjustment. Most patient need Orbital decompression to archieve this.
And the pre post surgery photos are misleading with other light angles make up etc. I don't think Graziani will improve your eye region drastically. It would be maybe in best case a 10 percent improvement. You have weak eye support and a bit protruding eyes. The elegant method to resolve this problem is with orbital decompression setting back your eyeballs. so your infraorbital rims will be more forward (without doing a thing on them). And also your upper eyelids will be less exposed.

10k usd for eyelidsurgery is an astronomical price. I studied the surgical outcomes from Graziani. And my conclusion is that the patient had only minor flaws on the eyelids to correct.
The mentioned hunter eyes failed in his surgical intervention on all patients. To archieve hunter eyes is not so easy only doing some upper lower eyelid adjustment. Most patient need Orbital decompression to archieve this.
And the pre post surgery photos are misleading with other light angles make up etc. I don't think Graziani will improve your eye region drastically. It would be maybe in best case a 10 percent improvement. You have weak eye support and a bit protruding eyes. The elegant method to resolve this problem is with orbital decompression setting back your eyeballs. so your infraorbital rims will be more forward (without doing a thing on them). And also your upper eyelids will be less exposed.
Did you end up having any surgery in the end? Anyone you could recommend?

No i haven't surgery yet I'm figuring out if OD is appropriate in my case. Because I have lifted brows and assymetrical eyelids that could give the impression that my eyeballs are protrudet. So i will go to another oculoplastic surgeon in may and than I will decide.

But your case is different than mine. You have clearly protrudet eyes and eylidsurgery canthoplasty, rim implants would do only a slight improvement if any. Go to Bernardini.

This is the reply I got from Taban, but no way I'm travelling all the way to BH. Was curious...

Dr Taban reviewed your photos. Yes, he can help you. He states several procedures can be considered including upper eyelid filler injection, orbital decompression, and infraorbital rim implant. The fees range from $2000 (filler) up to $35K if you do everything. It is best to have a more detailed evaluation and discussion during an online/virtual consultation to determine. The fee is $500, credited toward future procedure.

Please let me know if you want to schedule an appointment.

Bernardini's reply:
“Può considerare una blefaro superiore con abbassamento della piega superiore per coprire la palpebra esposta
con lipofilling del solco superiore
8.000,00€
+ blefaro inferiore trans-congiuntivale per elimare borse e occhiaia
8.000,00€
se pacchetto completo 13.500,00€”

Translated to:
"You can consider a upper blepharoplasty with lowering of the upper eyelid fold to cover the exposed part of the eyelid
with lipofilling of the upper groove
8.000,00€
+ trans-conjunctival lower blepharoplasty to eliminate bags and dark circles
8.000,00€
if you get the whole package it's 13.500,00€"

Thoughts?

I had Botox brow drop, it’s got dual benefit of reducing UEE and eliminating forehead lines.

It will only reduce UEE by 2-3mm on its own. In my case.

Don't ask a Ferrari dealer which BMW to buy.
man do you know any way to reduce a log midface with a person with no gummy smile and also a long philtrum you would litteraly save my life been harassing french surgeon for years . thanks

I had Botox brow drop, it’s got dual benefit of reducing UEE and eliminating forehead lines.

It will only reduce UEE by 2-3mm on its own. In my case.
DM'd

man do you know any way to reduce a log midface with a person with no gummy smile and also a long philtrum you would litteraly save my life been harassing french surgeon for years . thanks
Yes. Get in line for a consult pls and be patient

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Yes. Get in line for a consult pls and be patient
no way i thought it was absolutely physically impossible . i consulted every major maxfac in france sorry to disturb you but how? do you manage to impact the midface and reduce soft tissue too ?

All I've seen in my research is that fillers made eyebags worse. I've only seen positive results with blepharoplasty, a little bit more expensive but they last a lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Memento Mori
View attachment 2804736View attachment 2804738

Do supraorbital implants always require further advancement of the forehead? Basically I already have a prominent male forehead, just want to get supras slightly lower down. Can you do this without making the lower forehead more prominent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back