Reactions: Blond3cel, GamerCel and cancercell
I need to become MTN so i can work

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel
Just go flip burgers who gives a fuck how you look

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23804 and Prince88
Just go flip burgers who gives a fuck how you look
i cant there's many good looking people there it'll be too much id rather stack boxes than flip burgers personally

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik
that wont hidfe my nct

idk how u have the courage to leave the house yourself
because I don't have BDD, only curry inferiority complex

• JFL
Reactions: GamerCel
because I don't have BDD, only curry inferiority complex
i dont have BDD either, all my fears of my appearance have been pointed out by others in some point in time, like NCT, long downgrown midface and underbite, especially underbite and big broken nose. i hope they all get cancer and their kids are stillborn!

i dont have BDD either, all my fears of my appearance have been pointed out by others in some point in time, like NCT, long downgrown midface and underbite, especially underbite and big broken nose. i hope they all get cancer and their kids are stillborn!

Others as in people IRL or the autists here?

Cause the autists here will pinpoint flaws until your last pore. They have criticized Barrett (recessed chin, alien), Gandy (birdcel, bug eyes), Maher (horse faced, framelet) and the list goes on.

18879.jpg

If you posted "rate this dude" with no context, I'll be like he's a normie. He's a regular looking normal fellow.

If you are confident enough to post your full face here, I'm genuinely surprised why you don't want to go out IRL, cause you've heard every insult you can here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Others as in people IRL or the autists here?

Cause the autists here will pinpoint flaws until your last pore. They have criticized Barrett (recessed chin, alien), Gandy (birdcel, bug eyes), Maher (horse faced, framelet) and the list goes on.

18879.jpg

If you posted "rate this dude" with no context, I'll be like he's a normie. He's a regular looking normal fellow.

If you are confident enough to post your full face here, I'm genuinely surprised why you don't want to go out IRL, cause you've heard every insult you can here.
i need surgery to make my eyes normal tilt and midface shorter, bigger lips and less asymmetry

because you have autism and have unhealthy skinny arms, they're doing that only to bully you because you're an easy victim

• +1
because you have autism and have unhealthy skinny arms, they're doing that only to bully you because you're an easy victim
thing is its hard to build my arms because the bone's so narrow

i need surgery to make my eyes normal tilt and midface shorter, bigger lips and less asymmetry

Those are all optional enhancements. Lacking those does not make you subhuman.

The lowest you are right now is a normie.

My under eyes are complete dogshit (curry curse), but that's not too detrimental to my looks. I'll get an infra implant later. But I'm not wasting my life away inside my room till then. Does that make sense?

None of the things you mentioned make you subhuman.

thing is its hard to build my arms because the bone's so narrow
you're proving my point, fixating on your face will do nothing for you, and why do you care about what people think about your face anyway?

You think women and men will accept you just because your face now looks average after spending all your money on surgery?

• +1
you're proving my point, fixating on your face will do nothing for you, and why do you care about what people think about your face anyway?

You think women and men will accept you just because your face now looks average after spending all your money on surgery?
youre right to out do my level of autism ill need to be average HTN which is impossible even with surgery. so ill continue to ldar

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Read the whole thing

The reality is you will never be a HTN at the rate you're going - or ever likely. The best looksmaxes you can do are getting a slight tan, skincare, better hair, fix teeth, dress like a normie and just general softmaxxes. The guy above is right. You look like a looksminned MTN (except teeth) and if I saw you IRL I wouldn't think ur ugly especially bc you aren't a manlet.

It's your autism and NEETing that has brought you where you are currently. People at your looks level and uglier live normal lives. I honestly don't know what I would do if I were in your situation besides those looksmaxxes but unironically possibly see a psychologist and tell them ur entire situation and say you have no clue and no direction in life. Just see what they say and if you don't think it's helpful after a few sessions then stop going.

Rn you look like a looksminned normie but if you do the shit above you will look like a regular well kempt, average MTN. Cantho will add 0.01 PSL, Lefort 2/3 is mental masturbation, infras maybe (if u acquire the money), the best surgery you can do is get insurance covered bimax for your underbite. Doesn't even have to be a giga blackpilled movement because that would be 0.01 PSL as well. Just fixing the underbite will make you look more normal. Some incels may tell you it's over and to just LDAR but I'm giving you legit advice that will help dig you out of the rut that you're in right now and doesn't take *much* effort or money at all and will make you feel a shit ton better than your present state

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: norwegianfreak and Deleted member 18879
You look amazing man just need some confidence!

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 18879
Browridge and gonion implant

• JFL
How visible is your underbite from the side and 3/4 ?

cranium removal