(SURGERY) Is Jacobsen trustworthy?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Seems like a great professional experienced and blackpilled asf doctor, they were under Sailer, just like Safi.

Only issue?

They're a woman

That alone gives me cold feet, but tbh if someone can genuinely ascend me idgaf if theyre black, gay, jewish, woman, etc.

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and mvp2v1
Seems like a great professional experienced and blackpilled asf doctor, they were under Sailer, just like Safi.

Only issue?

They're a woman

That alone gives me cold feet, but tbh if someone can genuinely ascend me idgaf if theyre black, gay, jewish, woman, etc.

What do you guys think?
Have you done a consult yet? Have you seen her results? Have you read her reviews?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Only issue?

They're a woman

What do you guys think?

This is Dr. Bettina Hohlweg-Majert. She's also a maxillofacial surgeon in Germany.

Prof__Dr__Dr__Bettina_Hohlweg-Majert-head_large.jpg

If her jaw is an indication of her skill, bitch I'm coming straight to Germany.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
This is Dr. Bettina Hohlweg-Majert. She's also a maxillofacial surgeon in Germany.

you have more info on german surgeons?

Only issue?

They're a woman

What do you guys think?
why would you go to jacobsen instead of safi when they are both trained by sailer and both cost the same (roughly)

• Hmm...

Only issue?

They're a woman

What do you guys think?
Women are inherently blackpilled

• JFL

that doesnt mean shit nigger, u think John Mew is a low iq retard then?

Her IPD is very narrow, I wouldn't trust her with any eye-related surgeries :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
Wouldn’t risk it tbh

• +1