Surgery will change your life

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
It is among the few things you can do that will instantly change your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, blackckatt, Deleted member 5467 and 8 others
water is wet theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 31942 and 15 others
id still be subhuman if i got bimax. id need multiple surgeries that's just unrealistic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt, lyricism and WanderingBurro
too bad im poor

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
and 15

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and lyricism
Have you even done any?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, rdqs, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
I know but i'm a lowmoneycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and rdqs
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, Deleted member 5467, rdqs and 2 others
not rly in most cases

Which ones(s)?
Trimax with the following parameters

Maxilla4mm
Mandible10mm
Counterclockwise Rotation10 degrees
Chin4mm + widening

+ Jaw Widening
+ Custom PEEK Infraorbital-Zygomatic Arch Implant

Still deciding on whether to also do supraorbitals or just get Botox for brow lowering afterwards

May do a Hair Transplant in spring next year, but the TikTok hair fraud is just too good tho if you have a nw2-2.5 but otherwise dense scalp so i might just not

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and TheBrownOne
Just read normies stories how they are treated much better after surgeries. Even NPC's bluepilled normies see the difference.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, zura and TheBrownOne

Maxilla4mm
Mandible10mm
Chin4mm + widening

+ Jaw Widening

Still deciding on whether to also do supraorbitals or just get Botox for brow lowering afterwards

May do a Hair Transplant in spring next year, but the TikTok hair fraud is just too good tho if you have a nw2-2.5 but otherwise dense scalp so i might just not
Did you get an opinion from a blackpilled surgeon or do you know from pictures and stuff?
Theres a good chance you don't need a brow lowering
Did minox not work for you hair?

Did you get an opinion from a blackpilled surgeon or do you know from pictures and stuff?
Theres a good chance you don't need a brow lowering
Did minox not work for you hair?
That is the plan my surgeon gave me. it should bring my occlusal plane to 3 degrees and give me a very slight anteface. And fix my sleep apnea.

I am only interested in supras or brow botox to fix my excessive UEE. I dont like the hollowness especially in the corner where the forehead meets the nose bridge. I just haven't seen enough 1-year-postop supra implant results to really know if theyre worth it over botox, of which ive seen several wow results for much cheapeter even if its temporary.

I have a natural high hairline, looks like nw2-2.5 since i was a kid, so no hair loss

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne

Maxilla4mm
Mandible10mm
Chin4mm + widening

+ Jaw Widening

Where will you get the orbital implant btw?
And how can you afford all that shiii

• +1
Reactions: rdqs

Maxilla4mm
Mandible10mm
Chin4mm + widening

+ Jaw Widening

how did you go about discovering what specific work u want done?

Maxilla4mm
Mandible10mm
Chin4mm + widening

+ Jaw Widening

what the tiktok hair fraud

Don't get your hopes up.

It's often people like you that give surgerymaxxers a bad name: you get way too hyped and when the results come are under your expectations you begin to harrass and badmouth the surgeon and go on mental breakdowns.

Surgery will improve you for sure but you're not going to turn into chad and be swimming in pussy right after.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, blackckatt and Deleted member 18582
listen, you ungrateful little shit, i had to wait until i was 40 to get bimax because 10+ years ago there was no one to tell you "yeah, surgeons will do bimax for aesthetics." or "bro, just go to another country; it's way cheaper in another country." i literally thought i was going to have to pay $50,000 for a capable bimax surgeon for a while. you were fucking twelve, 3 years ago, which is basically last week to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Mr Test, insecurehtn and 4 others
listen, you ungrateful little shit, i had to wait until i was 40 to get bimax because 10+ years ago there was no one to tell you "yeah, surgeons will do bimax for aesthetics." or "bro, just go to another country; it's way cheaper in another country." i literally thought i was going to have to pay $50,000 for a capable bimax surgeon for a while. you were fucking twelve, 3 years ago, which is basically last week to me.
fuck off oldcel my time is here, have fun slaying with your bimax at fucking 60 old man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and rdqs
Ur 40?

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and rdqs
id still be subhuman if i got bimax. id need multiple surgeries that's just unrealistic tbh
go for it, take out loans and then leave the country and never come back, get married in latam

• JFL
im afraid i‘ll get botched

Psyched for my bimax and genio. 4-6 months to go

• +1
just curlyheadjamesmaxxx theory

Maxilla4mm
Mandible10mm
Chin4mm + widening
Is the "mandible" figure taking into account the advancement from the rotation or is that the linear advancement? If the latter, are you getting decompensated first, because I know you currently don't have 6mm discrepancy between top and bottom?

Is the "mandible" figure taking into account the advancement from the rotation or is that the linear advancement? If the latter, are you getting decompensated first, because I know you currently don't have 6mm discrepancy between top and bottom?
Iirc it looked like almost entirely from the rotation in the simulation

My bite is class 1 and no braces before or after

Iirc it looked like almost entirely from the rotation in the simulation

My bite is class 1 and no braces before or after
I know. You showed me your ceph. My plan is pretty similar to yours - 8 degrees CCW rotation, 3mm linear advancement of both jaws, which works out to 7mm upper incisor advancement and 12mm pogonion, and then some sort of genio on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I know. You showed me your ceph. My plan is pretty similar to yours - 8 degrees CCW rotation, 3mm linear advancement of both jaws, which works out to 7mm upper incisor advancement and 12mm pogonion, and then some sort of genio on top of that.
Thats a pretty dramatic maxilla advancement

Thats a pretty dramatic maxilla advancement
Is it? I wasn't sure if people normally speak in terms of the linear advancement or the incisor advancement.

Is it? I wasn't sure if people normally speak in terms of the linear advancement or the incisor advancement.
I assumed it meant the same thing. how do they differ?

I'm going to be 40 by the time I will be able to get all my surgeries and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and blackckatt
I assumed it meant the same thing. how do they differ?
I thought linear advancement was how much the jaws were being advanced without taking into account advancement caused by the rotation, and then the upper incisor figure is how much horizontal movement that point of reference makes in total with the rotation and linear advancement combined.

I always thought when people said "maxilla 4mm advancement" they were talking about the linear advancement, but maybe not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

Old are you bhai ??

Am 29, and am fukin crying to not know da blackpill shit before but i think am safe ascend at 31-32

Maxilla4mm
Mandible10mm
Chin4mm + widening

+ Jaw Widening

Bimax surgeon?

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt
Dam yall old af I thought 25 or even 26 is too late to ascend