Surgerymaxxing destroyed by latest surveys. It's over for cosmetic surgerycels

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
According to the poll, 83% of people who had had plastic surgery wouldn’t consider having any form of cosmetic procedure again. 2,638 people aged 18 and over, from around the UK, all of whom admitted to having had cosmetic surgery within the past five years, were quizzed about the procedure(s) they’d had done and how they felt about the results.

All were initially asked about the type of surgery they had had to which the most common answers were ‘breast augmentation’ (31%) and ‘rhinoplasty’ (27%). Alongside this, the most popular cosmetic procedures included ‘liposuction’ (24%), and ‘eyelid surgery’ (16%).

All were then asked: ‘How do you feel following your surgery?’ to which almost two thirds, 65%, stated that they ‘regret having cosmetic surgery’

We asked why they regretted their decision; when asked to select all that applied from a list of possible reasons the top five choices were:

• The results didn’t match the image of how I thought I’d look – 33%
  • Encountered complications – 24%
  • Don’t feel the side-effects were fully explained –17%
  • Feel less confident/comfortable now than before the surgery – 13%
  • Regret spending the money and/or am now in debt as a result – 8%

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and SecularIslamist
Opinions of whores dont matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Trilogy
recessed fat whales doing rhino and lipo and they wonder why they still look like shit

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen, wishIwasSalludon, iam good boy and 1 other person
"Were you satisfied with your GIANT IMPLANTS™️?" (104%)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Shycel
I'm also not a fan of cosmetic surgeries.
I only support the hair transplant surgery and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
According to the poll, 83% of people who had had plastic surgery wouldn’t consider having any form of cosmetic procedure again. 2,638 people aged 18 and over, from around the UK, all of whom admitted to having had cosmetic surgery within the past five years, were quizzed about the procedure(s) they’d had done and how they felt about the results.

All were initially asked about the type of surgery they had had to which the most common answers were ‘breast augmentation’ (31%) and ‘rhinoplasty’ (27%). Alongside this, the most popular cosmetic procedures included ‘liposuction’ (24%), and ‘eyelid surgery’ (16%).

All were then asked: ‘How do you feel following your surgery?’ to which almost two thirds, 65%, stated that they ‘regret having cosmetic surgery’

We asked why they regretted their decision; when asked to select all that applied from a list of possible reasons the top five choices were:

• The results didn’t match the image of how I thought I’d look – 33%
  • Encountered complications – 24%
  • Don’t feel the side-effects were fully explained –17%
  • Feel less confident/comfortable now than before the surgery – 13%
  • Regret spending the money and/or am now in debt as a result – 8%
Sunil Richardson can solve it broooo

Btw rape that nigger