Suspect Kaivon Washington, 18, accused of raping LSU student Madison Brooks faces SECOND rape charge in relation to attack on 12-year-old girl when he

This is who white women choose

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 16369
over for ethnics tbh….

No gymaxxing for your race

No fashionmaxxing for your race

No face for your race

No height for your race

No dick size for your race

JBW only 2023

Also she probably did degenerate shit like this all the time and nothing happened so it never made the news. Nothing of value was lost.

the standards for ethnics are so low. bbcs do shit that would you arrested for sexual assault all the time.

Last edited:
This is who white women choose
If she would have never got hit by a car, nothing would have likely happened. But now that she got killed, someone will have to fall on the sword. The two guys who had anal sex with the white girl in the car are going to prison. Question is, for how long.

The best they can hope for is to be offered a plea deal to a lesser charge. They had better take it, because if it goes to trial, the prosecution usually wins.

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle
Screenshot 2023 01 29 at 00 47 27 Kaivon Washington   Ricerca Google
Screenshot 2023 01 29 at 00 47 49 Teen who filmed Madi Brooks after rape is Varsity Football
Screenshot 2023 01 29 at 00 47 55 Teen who filmed Madi Brooks after rape is Varsity Football

A NT lightskin fashionmaxxed with an iphone and rizz had to rape a girl to get laid?

This is very unsettling.
@Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, SubhumanCurrycel, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Aren't sexually successful men more likely to rape though? I remember hearing that somewhere
I wish i had Lorde drunk

I wonder if the girl was white or black?
almost certain black

also i think they say he's on the football team so he was running status game

also the 19yo girl, there is a video showing her running after them, they didn't kidnap her, so the defense will claim she was willingly going with them

Aren't sexually successful men more likely to rape though? I remember hearing that somewhere
wouldn't call that guy a tyrone
and as non-chad/tyrone everything is rape so a non-chad having lots of s*x is a successful rapist

shit doesnt add up if it happened 3 years ago why is she telling the police now, and int he story she said she used a towel to sneak a boy into her room. I hate to say this but unless folks got evidence of a rape in the 12 year old case guess they gota let him go. Now rape and sexual assult has gotten out of hand, now its not even about proof and facts and evidence thats why these cases are tricky.

If she would have never got hit by a car, nothing would have likely happened. But now that she got killed, someone will have to fall on the sword. The two guys who had anal sex with the white girl in the car are going to prison. Question is, for how long.

The best they can hope for is to be offered a plea deal to a lesser charge. They had better take it, because if it goes to trial, the prosecution usually wins.
yup basically she was at a bar and they have video of her willingly having sexual relations then arguing with the men and then leaving, then she called a uber and walked into the street for a while and passed-out and a car hit her. They were their spinning the story is that they took her on the side of the road of left her.

It doesnt' matter the juries in these types of cases of rape always go on emotion and not evidence or or facts, they want to punish these guys because the women died, which was done by her own free will. There basically punishing these men for not taking responsibility of that womens well being and the publics need to blame someone for the death.

The consent thing is fishy because you have young people who are drunk having sexual relations all the time, btu if its two drunk people who have sex they say a women cannot give consent , so if a drunk man and women have sex its the mans fault and responsibility. Folks are not mind-readers and blood achohal levels don't tell a whole story, because people who are drunk act different depending on body type and weight and tolerance.

People are stupid if they think its innocent until proven guilty, the media has a large influence on verdict of cases.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
people want them to be punished because she got defiled by BBC and they want revenge. if the suspects looked like opry it would be a different story

people want them to be punished because she got defiled by BBC and they want revenge. if the suspects looked like opry it would be a different story
Dem niggas going to prison. But TBH I really don't care if they do.

almost certain black

also i think they say he's on the football team so he was running status game

also the 19yo girl, there is a video showing her running after them, they didn't kidnap her, so the defense will claim she was willingly going with them
But if you read the police report, he states several times to the cops that he knew she was very drunk. That's the thing that seals his fate. He admitted it several times during the police interview.