Syrians mog everyone

yandex99

yandex99

Master
I don't look syrian,this is a objective observation.Syrian womens are the most beautiful and the men are sweet in the face and really eye candy.alot have light eyes with darker features.

Syrians are not degenerate but they're also not religious nutjobs despite being religious christians or muslims or alawis.They're friendly,goodwilled,intelligent and cultured.the best arabs.

I should join the orthodox church and find a syriac womens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and sportsmogger
fuaark big eyes,heavy breasts,white skin and black hair is so hhhhhnnnnng

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
chk out this baddie
so elegant,you can tell she loves christ and is not a slut

it's my life goal to get one.I want syrian slayer sons.
I think the only ethnic I’ve seen that actually mogged was a Syrian guy (not Syrianpsycho btw) it was this guy in my secondary school he has a sharp 90 degree gonial angle and was quite a smart guy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yandex99 and sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I think the only ethnic I’ve seen that actually mogged was a Syrian guy (not Syrianpsycho btw) it was this guy in my secondary school he has a sharp 90 degree gonial angle and was quite a smart guy
Syrians are literally whiter than spaniards and italians jfl

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I don't look syrian,this is a objective observation.Syrian womens are the most beautiful and the men are sweet in the face and really eye candy.alot have light eyes with darker features.

Syrians are not degenerate but they're also not religious nutjobs despite being religious christians or muslims or alawis.They're friendly,goodwilled,intelligent and cultured.the best arabs.

I should join the orthodox church and find a syriac womens.

I mean some of them look really good and some of them look same as Indians
none look like indians you schmuckputz,Yemeni yes because they have alot of bedouin derived people.only the muslims though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l