T50 eyes mog A10 eyes, T50 eyes are more dominant and look better in men compared to feminine a10 eyes. That’s why most male models are mediterranean

Yet no one will reject you based on your eye color or date him based on his eye color

Yet again its cope
Na he has much higher smv (he’s also gymmaxed but gyms cope tbh)
Brown eyes aren’t failo but colored eyes are halo indeed

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Na he has much higher smv (he’s also gymmaxed but gyms cope tbh)
Brown eyes aren’t failo but colored eyes are halo indeed
That's what I'm saying lol, people here assume it's over if you have brown eyes but some girls lighter in coloring do prefer darker eye colors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Only ethnic girls like light eyes on guys
This. It's always those deathnik foids with poop colored eyes who will praise any eye color that's not slightly brown. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You clearly never been to Northern European countries. If you don't have light eyes, YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. What you are saying is an ethnic delusion myth, visit Denmark and it will be an eye opening experience.
I live in a Western European country and never have I ever heard any native woman praise eye color. It was always deathnik foids that did.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I live in a Western European country and never have I ever heard any native woman praise eye color. It was always deathnik foids that did.
women with light features tend to like men with darker features ig

women with light features tend to like men with darker features ig
@sportsmogger was saying this too, but I believe that's not correct either.

Since native peoples have colored eyes by default, they don't place any importance on it.

Since deathniks mostly have dark eyes, foids start creaming when they see someone with colored eyes.

Doesn't matter if female or male, they'll just go "wowww your [bug-eyed] blue eyes are beautiful!" :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jeww and sub5c3l
@sportsmogger was saying this too, but I believe that's not correct either.

Since native peoples have colored eyes by default, they don't place any importance on it.

Since deathniks mostly have dark eyes, foids start creaming when they see someone with colored eyes.

Doesn't matter if female or male, they'll just go "wowww your [bug-eyed] blue eyes are beautiful!" :feelskek::feelskek:
I still wish I had light colored eyes though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and Michael Myers
ngl this is cope but 99% of the light eye'd people ive seen look aspie as fuck, it makes them look like a fent zombie

you need to have good features overall for light eyes

I still wish I had light colored eyes though
I don't. Unless I could pick a really cool color, then I'd go with light purple or pink. :')

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Eye color is one of the least important features. It’s the rest of your face

Indeed, they don't praise it because it's already a pre-set requirement, you are expected to have light eyes. I'm pretty sure there a lot of woman who would not marry a man with dark brown eyes so his kids don't end up with the same eyes. For hook ups it doesn't matter a lot

almost all male models are nordic.

virtually all of the male models coined as 'med' have zero recent mediterranean admixture, gandy for example has no ancestors from south europe.
david gandy is north atlantid mixed with dinarid, thats what makes his nose big and eyes look big - wide pfl and bad under eye support

dinarid is literally southeast europe

david gandy is north atlantid mixed with dinarid
he's been asked this personally, doesn't have any ancestors from southern europe.

most likely just some weird paleo atlantid mutt, they have that swarthy skincolor sometimes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Muad'Dib
T50 only looks good on people with bones

he's been asked this personally, doesn't have any ancestors from southern europe.

most likely just some weird paleo atlantid mutt, they have that swarthy skincolor sometimes.
how the fuck would he know if he had any ancestors from southern europe

just knowing where your grandparents are from doesn’t mean you know your whole ancestry

people have migrated everywhere through out all of history

just by checking his face you can see he has some dinarid mixed in him

no almost pure north atlantid has big eye orbitals and a nose like him