Taiwanese surgeon that does infraorbital with saddle, only one result but looks amazing

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

overdosed on media and phenopill
I found this by accident but holy fuck this is such a great result for such a. small implant. No canthopexy was even done and the pictures aren’t frauded with photoshop/person making a facial expression

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: DeformedCell, reptiles, CursedOne and 7 others
The fact that two random surgeons all the way in Taiwan and Italy does what I thought was an obscure implant design and can do it so well means there’s be plenty more around the world that can too and won’t rip you off like Eppley. How do we find them though?

I may go to this guy but I have to research more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, CursedOne, Pumanator and 1 other person
life fuel for me, but also isnt this achievable naturally? (not as drastic)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
also i used to be a gamer :hnghn: so one side of my face hurts etc,

life fuel for me, but also isnt this achievable naturally? (not as drastic)
no way to lift up the lids or add that much volume under the eye naturally

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
no way to lift up the lids or add that much volume under the eye naturally
ok, but i got discolor, ive researched like creams, and i got that ugly green circle gamers have

The fact that two random surgeons all the way in Taiwan and Italy does what I thought was an obscure implant design and can do it so well means there’s be plenty more around the world that can too and won’t rip you off like Eppley. How do we find them though?

Who is the Italian guy? Pagnoni?

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel

who does this in italy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
really good result. May need this after my bimax.

From what I read, bad under eyes can be from three things: a skin issue, a bone/support issue, or a fat issue. So one needs to make sure they know which one(s) they have.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
really good result. May need this after my bimax.

From what I read, bad under eyes can be from three things: a skin issue, a bone/support issue, or a fat issue. So one needs to make sure they know which one(s) they have.
yea you need to get a 3d ct scan of your skull and analyze it or let high iq people analyze it. i’m trying to get one as soon as possible i just need a referral

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
i could genuinely benefit from this, damn...

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
btw what do yu mean when you say implant with a 'saddle'?

btw what do yu mean when you say implant with a 'saddle'?
it increases the vertical part of your infraorbital bone so it pushes up your lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Chadethnic101
if only implants werent used...

I found this by accident but holy fuck this is such a great result for such a. small implant. No canthopexy was even done and the pictures aren’t frauded with photoshop/person making a facial expression

Fucking hell the passion 5 filter is real @Artemis I've been searching for aeons thqh

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis
Fucking hell the passion 5 filter is real @Artemis I've been searching for aeons thqh
Mostly depends on lights tbh. With proper lighting, she could have 0 dark circles even without any operation.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 24444
Mostly depends on lights tbh. With proper lighting, she could have 0 dark circles even without any operation.

It's not the dark circles the surgery literally lifted her lower eyelid up similar to the passion 5 filter it's the most aesthetic filter it makes your eyes into a chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manfrommars and Artemis
It's not the dark circles the surgery literally lifted her lower eyelid up similar to the passion 5 filter it's the most aesthetic filter it makes your eyes into a chads
TBH, i doubt she had this eyelid lift.

I think she looks upwards in the first image. This is why there is distance in between the iris and the lower eyelid.