Take the Andrew Tate pill

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Being a doomer is no bueno. Take the Andrew Tate pill unironically. The best way to live life might actually be acknowledging your true nature i.e. mogging/conquest. The area of conquest is subjective and you decide it for yourself based on your stats, age, needs and desires. Looksmogging, corporatemogging, slaymogging and so on. Choose it for yourself. The ideal goal should be to mog in every area but life is short and youth is even shorter, so prioritise your mogs. All the mental masturbation is just that, suppression of your true nature. Take the AndrewTate pill fr :redpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, deepfuckingvalue, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Being a doomer is no bueno. Take the Andrew Tate pill unironically. The best way to live life might actually be acknowledging your true nature i.e. mogging/conquest. The area of conquest is subjective and you decide it for yourself based on your stats, age, needs and desires. Looksmogging, corporatemogging, slaymogging and so on. Choose it for yourself. The ideal goal should be to mog in every area but life is short and youth is even shorter, so prioritise your mogs. All the mental masturbation is just that, suppression of your true nature. Take the AndrewTate pill fr :redpill::blackpill:
3883602 IMG 6668

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, Lynxress, aleksander and 2 others
Even if you do mog in some useless sphere, nothing will change. There are specific spheres where you can 'mog' that attract female attraction.

• +1
Even if you do mog in some useless sphere, nothing will change. There are specific spheres where you can 'mog' that attract female attraction.
As long as there’s a female in the environment where you mog, it’s good. Rotmogging leads to nothing. If you corporatemog and are decent looking, you will slay within that corporation given it’s not a sausagefest

• +1
Blackpill has many truths to it but tbh if ur just rotting with this knowledge its no benefit time to moneymaxx BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, borismonster and laaltin
Somewhat true.
However « improoooving » and working 24/7 is a npc trait. You’ll just end up alone and have spent no time with your now deceased parents…
And also you should try to meet your woman early. Waiting for moneymaxxing and obsessing over « grind » before meeting women is a death sentence.
There definitely is a happy middle :p

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, borismonster and laaltin
Blackpill has many truths to it but tbh if ur just rotting with this knowledge its no benefit time to moneymaxx BOYOS
Blackpill is closer to the truth. Redpill gives you better tools to go through life.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, borismonster and jinnu
I’m happy when I mog

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Andrew Tate is an ugly racially ambiguous golem.