Take the Back-Sleeping Pill!

GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym

The Back-Sleeping Pill

What do you notice about this picture?

Almost guaranteed that the foid sleeps on the left side of her face and the rice sleeps on his right side.

Face sleeping results in:
- Blocked airways
- Uneven pressure on eye area resulting in swelling
- Sunken eyes and dark under-eye area
- Shoulder pressure if you sleep directly on your side
- Grogginess in the morning due to the above nasal blockages and lack of
oxygen
- Over 80% of people who face sleep will have some form of facial asymmetry

Back sleeping results in:
- Clear airways, deep uninterrupted breathing
- No face swelling
- Good posture
- Improved REM (High IQ, may post another time)

- Facial asymmetry improved as long-term swelling and discolouration goes away

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Take the Back-Sleeping Pill! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6409 and 12 others
Hi iq (ALSO FUCKED THIS THREAD FIRST 😎)

• Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Back sleeping is super hard for me I have to force it most of the times and even then i wake up on side in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass, GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 9511 and 1 other person
nice thread bur dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and sensei
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
any tips on how to fall asleep on your back @aut0phobic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Mouthbreath
Are there any scientific evidence or study for this?

Is that slut dating that oldcel asian?

nothing surprised me anymore

high iq , i feel like when i sleep on my right side of the face it becomes a bit bloated or swollen as you said. But since i started sleeping on my back its gone

THIS THREAD IS RETARDED.

Clear airways, deep uninterrupted breathing - not true actually quite the contrary, when you sleep on your back the likelihood that the tongue is pushed by gravity into the airway is much higher.

Biggest predictor of sleep apnea from studies - Those with the highest percentage of sleep duration in the supine position (back)

Over 80% of people who face sleep will have some form of facial asymmetry - go ask chads or models if they sleep in their back, they dont....

Whilst REM frequency does increase in the surpine position, what's the fucking point if most of us recessedcels will experience apnea events in that position, I've been sleeping with a tennis ball sown to my back for year and and mouth taping and only now can stay up late without feeling exhausted after a whole day of work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, Tb62, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Gigacope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
COPE YOU NEED TO SLEEP W A BACKPACK ON :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
good thread op

• +1
I literally can't ever seem to sleep on my back. I probably have only done it less than 10 times my entire life (not counting when I was a baby). Always just sleep on my sides and maybe even stomach

any solution to sleep on my back ? i cant do it tbh maybe some weird shaped pillow would help ?

Harder surface for your upper back + pillow = clearer airways
Softer surface lower back and below to prevent back pain, waking up from full bladder

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Salience
THIS THREAD IS RETARDED.

Clear airways, deep uninterrupted breathing - not true actually quite the contrary, when you sleep on your back the likelihood that the tongue is pushed by gravity into the airway is much higher.

Biggest predictor of sleep apnea from studies - Those with the highest percentage of sleep duration in the supine position (back)

Over 80% of people who face sleep will have some form of facial asymmetry - go ask chads or models if they sleep in their back, they dont....

Whilst REM frequency does increase in the surpine position, what's the fucking point if most of us recessedcels will experience apnea events in that position, I've been sleeping with a tennis ball sown to my back for year and and mouth taping and only now can stay up late without feeling exhausted after a whole day of work.
models sleep on their back

• +1
THIS THREAD IS RETARDED.
This thread is for jawmaxxed tongue-posture maxxed chads, greycels need not apply and anyone who decides to criticise effortposts without giving react is a jew, and jewish greycels are my sworn emenies

Last edited:
I literally can't ever seem to sleep on my back. I probably have only done it less than 10 times my entire life (not counting when I was a baby). Always just sleep on my sides and maybe even stomach
any solution to sleep on my back ? i cant do it tbh maybe some weird shaped pillow would help ?
Back sleeping is super hard for me I have to force it most of the times and even then i wake up on side in the morning.
It's a Chad trait, over for you if you don't do it naturally

THIS THREAD IS RETARDED.

do you forget that models are literally human outliers

tldw: YOU NEED TO SLEEP ON THE SIDE FOR YOUR BRAIN TO WORK PROPERLY

• +1
Reactions: Salience
tldw: YOU NEED TO SLEEP ON THE SIDE FOR YOUR BRAIN TO WORK PROPERLY

Tell your face that after swelling and asymmetry. We are looksmaxxers not STEMcels

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Tell your face that after swelling and asymmetry. We are looksmaxxers not STEMcels
being a looksmaxxer doesnt mean you have to be retarded i clearly see thats not the case for you

• JFL
Reactions: highT and GeordiLeFort
When you take the back-sleeping pill it becomes so obvious, you start seeing the facial asymmetry everywhere, especially in the eye area.

Start guessing which side people sleep on and ask them, for you scientific proofcels you can run an experiment if you like, and if you guess with a certain likelihood you can come back and let us know how your science goes

Meanwhile Chad is fucking prime Stacy

being a looksmaxxer doesnt mean you have to be retarded i clearly see thats not the case for you
Hey, i've been retarded since birth buddy!

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
THIS THREAD IS RETARDED.

what tennis ball, can you show a picture