Take covid vaccine to cut time from your lifespan

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Detective and rubberduck
I got myocarditis and cancer instead

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Targaryenmaxxing

Take covid vaccine to cut time from your lifespan
i dont get this "muh vaccine is bad for u" type shit. if its really that bad then go steal some and prove that it is bad

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and rubberduck
I legit know like 30 people who died suddenly since the Covid rollout, many in their 20’s/30’s/40’s

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 5815
  • +1
I legit know like 30 people who died suddenly since the Covid rollout, many in their 20’s/30’s/40’s
i know many that were between 50-60 who all of the sudden had heart attacks. people cope with „muhh people always die u just notice it now“ but it was A LOT more than pre covid era

• +1
i know many that were between 50-60 who all of the sudden had heart attacks. people cope with „muhh people always die u just notice it now“ but it was A LOT more than pre covid era
yea my grandpa just suddenly died a few weeks ago :( and my moms friend who was like 32 just dropped dead suddenly this week (and her boyfriend dropped dead suddenly a year prior, similar age). Legit the majority of my moms friends developed bad health problems in the past couple years, tons of them have cancer now, a lot of them had strokes, blood clots, etc. one of her friends who's a teacher and was forced to get it for her job, developed bells palsy right after getting it. Right now both my parents (both vaxxed) have Covid and are sick, I live with them and I'm unvaxxed and I don't have it/am not sick lol

• +1
Reactions: buflek
This hoe should get skinned alive!

Attachments

• Nigger.jpg
    Nigger.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 0