Take the interphasepill (biologycels gtfih)

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
When cells divide they need to pass a phase called interphase. So, you might be thinking if you wanna grow just increase your cell division right? Well yes, BUT the interphase is (to my knowledge) 100% genetics related. What’s does that mean incel? It means there’s nothing you can do to trigger it and grow past ur genetic limit. So for all the height copers for example, who are blasting hgh and mk677 just stop jfl. You’ll never grow, your body literally doesn’t want to. It’s an unexplained part of biology but its known u can’t force growth. Only theoretical way would be to use radiation and somehow precisely change ur DNA sequences to allow u to grow more. Which obv is impossible and out of reach currently.

TLDR - stop trying to outgrow ur genetic limit. It’s impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and softlysoftly
This was the brutal blackpill I needed to prepare my mind for?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Did you read the Wikipedia article on mitosis? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 27932
stop trying to outgrow ur genetic limit
The idea of a genetic limit is retarded. How come acromegaly causes excessive height growth when the condition is not generally genetic?

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Lucid, Sapieeen and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Fgsfds, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
The idea of a genetic limit is retarded. How come acromegaly causes excessive height growth when the condition is not generally genetic?
It’s a genetic disease lol. Im saying exogenous hormones won’t change ur genetic limit which exists btw

What do you "study"? Or do you just Google shit?
I study biology greycel. I also have undergrad bio friends I knowledge mog u hard probably watch yourself buddy

• Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds and Slayercel
I study biology greycel. I also have undergrad bio friends I knowledge mog u hard probably watch yourself buddy
Biology 🤣🤣

You need to blast some igf1 straight to your brain buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, looksforlife and Deleted member 1901
Every time your cells divide you lose some of your chromosomal DNA which is why you age.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Biology 🤣🤣

You need to blast some igf1 straight to your brain buddy boyo
Nigga has biology class in school and learned what a mitochondrion does and thinks he knows about “muh genetic limit” and can’t even get basic facts right like the fact that acromegaly is caused by a pituitary tumor which usually occurs spontaneously not from an inherited disease.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds, Lucid, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
Nigga has biology class in school and learned what a mitochondrion does and thinks he knows about “muh genetic limit” and can’t even get basic facts right like the fact that acromegaly is caused by a pituitary tumor which usually occurs spontaneously not from an inherited disease.
Sorry I was meant to memorize where every condition comes from right? and it’s name. Also don’t undervalue my studies kiddo

This kiddo does not even know what the pituitary gland is lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
This kiddo does not even know what the pituitary gland is lmao
I do sorry to break it to u. Also proves how dunce u two are if ur gonna view me as low iq from making one mistake. Idc what u guys think tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Sorry I was meant to memorize where every condition comes from right? and it’s name. Also don’t undervalue my studies kiddo
You claimed that acromegaly is hereditary with nothing to base your claim on. I dont give a fuck if you memorize facts or not, but don’t just pull things outta your ass.

If you genuinely understood it, there would not be a whole lot to memorize
Yeah but I’m meant to know what tf Acromegaly was right. Some random ass condition, yeah name me every other condition caused by various tumors throughout the body pls otherwise ur low iq!

You claimed that acromegaly is hereditary with nothing to base your claim on. I dont give a fuck if you memorize facts or not, but don’t just pull things outta your ass.
U said it’s a tumor and tumors can be hereditary. I wasn’t wrong, I just didn’t know what the actual condition was

Yeah but I’m meant to know what tf Acromegaly was right. Some random ass condition, yeah name me every other condition caused by various tumors throughout the body pls otherwise ur low iq!
Yeah well guess what I’m not making random claims about conditions I’m not familiar with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and Reformed
U said it’s a tumor and tumors can be hereditary. I wasn’t wrong, I just didn’t know what the actual condition was
explain your genetic limit hypothesis when non-hereditary acromegaly causes excessive height when the onset is in childhood.

Yeah well guess what I’m not making random claims about conditions I’m not familiar with.
I just scrolled up to check, all I said is it can be a genetic disease. Tumors can be genetic, tf is ur problem I’m right logically

explain your genetic limit hypothesis when non-hereditary acromegaly causes excessive height when the onset is in childhood.
Ok but first of all what causes acromegaly? If it’s not inherited then where does it come from jfl. Radiation?

Ok but first of all what causes acromegaly? If it’s not inherited then where does it come from jfl. Radiation?
you don’t know what a tumor is, apparently.

just activate CDK theory

• Hmm...
you don’t know what a tumor is, apparently.
Tumors are genetic for the most part. So my point is it was always coded in ur genes what ur genetic limit was. Also lol with excess GH u don’t just grow in height forever

Tumors are genetic for the most part.
They can occur spontaneously. They technically are “genetic”, but the genetic Change was not inherited but occurs when a cell which had damaged dna managed to divide.
So my point is it was always coded in ur genes what ur genetic limit was.
You’re still not explaining anything.
Also lol with excess GH u don’t just grow in height forever
Yeah cuz your plates fuse. Take an ai and you could grow for much longer.

You’ll never grow, your body literally doesn’t want to. It’s an unexplained part of biology but its known u can’t force growth.
What was Ronnie Coleman's weight in his prime?
Lemgo: Markus Rühl besucht uns am 01.02. | Buena Vista Fitnessclub

They can occur spontaneously. They technically are “genetic”, but the genetic Change was not inherited but occurs when a cell which had damaged dna managed to divide.
You’re still not explaining anything.
Yeah well that’s really rare for a tumor to form like that. Usually it’s due to inheritance.
What do u want me to explain. I’m just saying u can’t outgrow ur genes basically. Moreover to the next reply
Yeah cuz your plates fuse. Take an ai and you could grow for much longer.
This is literally broscience. I haven’t seen a single person from here who had success with this. And it’s not just estrogen that fuses ur growth plates. It’s whats believed to contribute the most to it but there is some other form of cell signaling that also contributes to it. Hormones don’t control everything in the body, there are some other nuances that take place. THUS, it’s all genetics and u can’t and never will outgrow them

Yeah well that’s really rare for a tumor to form like that.
So what? I never claimed it wasn’t rare. Acromegaly is rare.

“Acromegaly sometimes runs in families, but most of the time it's not inherited.”

What do u want me to explain. I’m just saying u can’t outgrow ur genes basically.
“I’m just saying u can’t outgrow ur genes basically.” I know that’s what you’re saying. That’s a statement, not an explanation.
This is literally broscience. I haven’t seen a single person from here who had success with this.
I’m sure users here have had success. And if we started right at the beginning of puberty instead of the fucking middle/end, we’d have more success. It’s not “bro science”, it’s well known that AIs prolong growth. Your idea of the genetic limit is what’s brosciense.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and Reformed
Ok buts that muscle tissue. I’m talking forming new bones
The substances that those guys took can also cause increased proliferation of osteoblasts,osteoclasts,chondrocytes etc.
nucleus regions
androgen receptors estrogen alpha/beta receptors, thyrosin kinase receptors and their tertiary/quartery structure and susceptibility/binding affinity can all be influenced by external factors
joints etc.
i´m literally taking BPC 157, TB 500 and HGH to repair my messed up patellar tendon rn

we are all limited by our genetics (blackpill 101), but there is A LOT besides that which can be influenced.

• +1
So what? I never claimed it wasn’t rare. Acromegaly is rare.

“Acromegaly sometimes runs in families, but most of the time it's not inherited.”

“I’m just saying u can’t outgrow ur genes basically.” I know that’s what you’re saying. That’s a statement, not an explanation.

I’m sure users here have had success. And if we started right at the beginning of puberty instead of the fucking middle/end, we’d have more success. It’s not “bro science”, it’s well known that AIs prolong growth. Your idea of the genetic limit is what’s brosciense.
Alright. All I know as a fact btw, is that it’s quite literally written in ur dna when the timing of ur puberty should being and end. And so everything from hair follicle growth to height growth (saying height growth is too general because it’s a bunch of bones that make up for it but whatever for this) is timed and limited

we are all limited by our genetics (blackpill 101), but there is A LOT besides that which can be influenced.
Ok I’ll just stop here. I agree with this

is that it’s quite literally written in ur dna when the timing of ur puberty should being and end.
I mean yeah kinda. Nutrition plays a huge role as well. But how does your dna start puberty? Through hormones. So changing hormones can work

• +1
Most tumors are inherited, it's not the tumor itself that is inherited but a mutation in your genome that significantly increases the development of the tumor. While it does not seem to be the case for acromegaly, it is the case for most common tumors. One example would be the BRCA1/2 mutation that significantly (40-80%) predisposes the development of Breast cancer in women. iirc it's also the reason Angelina Jolie had her tits removed.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
Well you are accountable for what you say otherwise you're no better than the nigger doctors who say cholesterol bad

Well you are accountable for what you say otherwise you're no better than the nigger doctors who say cholesterol bad
High cholesterol bad for life expectancy tho