Take the thug pill

anoncell

anoncell

Gold
While you're starve maxing to get pretty boy look thug is getting bitches to pay for his bond, on this forum he'd be considered a ltn

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I have morals

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Life is such a joke, you have criminals and bad niggers getting all the pussy out there, and me the kind and hardworking short truecel get NOTHING but insults and mockery.

• JFL
Reactions: mid, PsychoDsk, dark triad and 2 others
Life is such a joke, you have criminals and bad niggers getting all the pussy out there, and me the kind and hardworking short truecel get NOTHING but insults and mockery.
make sure u buy her flowers and treat her well, chad needs a happy bitch when he comes out of jail

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander and 97baHater
make sure u buy her flowers and treat her well, chad needs a happy bitch when he comes out of jail
It makes me so mad, ER was right abt foids.

latino with an edgar
would bringe hoes and gold diggers
relationships won't last for him
looking for relationships in 2024 jfl y r u on this forum

looking for relationships in 2024 jfl y r u on this forum
im not but w time you will need a wife to clean your shit when you cant move from age
so getting a loving wife instead of a gold digging bop that will leave u when you go bankcrupt is better

im not but w time you will need a wife to clean your shit when you cant move from age
so getting a loving wife instead of a gold digging bop that will leave u when you go bankcrupt is better
finding a wife in west is over, she will be obliviated with dick before u find her, before that keep fucking bitches reach 30, money max, go to the caucus mountains and find a wife there.

Just become a criminal bro

finding a wife in west is over, she will be obliviated with dick before u find her, before that keep fucking bitches reach 30, money max, go to the caucus mountains and find a wife there.
geomaxxing to asia would fuck your genes up tho
so its either over for you or your grandchildren

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
just be a chav paki theory

latino with an edgar
would bringe hoes and gold diggers
relationships won't last for him
I knew 1 guy he's manlet 5'7 and with average face but broke af, but he's local thug criminal and he constantly getting laid and dates and lost his virginity very early

• So Sad
Having a child w a Georgian, chechen would not fuck ur genes up where did you get that from

I knew 1 guy he's manlet 5'7 and with average face but broke af, but he's local thug criminal and he constantly getting laid and dates and lost his virginity very early
the bops still there tho?
they for the streets
also if hes latino its expected

Yeah it's better to be virgin whole your life by your logic in western country.
Mixed kids are very good looking, they inherit best possible genes from both parents, it's Darwinism

Last edited:
Having a child w a Georgian, chechen would not fuck ur genes up where did you get that from
dude fuck georgia
my georgian ex broke up with me literally yesterday:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

dude fuck georgia
my georgian ex broke up with me literally yesterday:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
she was probs westernized go look in the mountains over there, they value their virginity

the bops still there tho?
they for the streets
also if hes latino its expected
Nah he's not latino. He's mixed person.
He had both street girls and very good girls. In fact most of the time these good wife material girls are into Bad guys

she was probs westernized go look in the mountains over there, they value their virginity
she from tbilisi a virgin and with only one ex
but long distance ig so fuck that and fuck her

Nah he's not latino. He's mixed person.
He had both street girls and very good girls. In fact most of the time these good wife material girls are into Bad guys
badboymaxx and edgarmaxx then
over for lightriadcels

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Water, this forum considers everything subhuman that isn’t blonde with blue eyes. If you really want to know what someone’s SMV is, look how women treat him, don’t ask autists on an incel forum

i deleted everything man :feelswhy:
only left the convo to read old texts in the gym
maybe hit a 300kg bench press:lul:
fuak just curious, my end goals moving over there and finding someone

fuak just curious, my end goals moving over there and finding someone
i mean the language is easy as fuck
but you will still have competetion if you're not 6ft and good looking (also somewhat white skinned(not forcebly nordic))

i mean the language is easy as fuck
but you will still have competetion if you're not 6ft and good looking (also somewhat white skinned(not forcebly nordic))
no competition over there, if you're MTN you'd mog they dont look at your looks as much as you think, mostly status and how you can provide for the family. The way it should be but west skewed all of this

no competition over there, if you're MTN you'd mog they dont look at your looks as much as you think, mostly status and how you can provide for the family. The way it should be but west skewed all of this
height helps alot
when i told my ex i was 183 and at 14 she literally said "marry me"

yea just sell drugs on the the corner and gangbang then you should be good ur gonna love the bbc you'll take in jail jfl

• +1