Take this from me " looksmax at all cost"

D

Deleted member 30283

Diamond
so today I was traveling with my mom and her best girlfriend. It was so black pilling as her my mom friend starts to joke about me .

She mentioned, lucky how cute you're, that the passenger next to us offered sweats because you.

Also when we booked at our hotel, I spent a bit more time in my mom's room and in the process I lost my room key. When I went to the receptionist, she went straight to my mom's re-asuring she will find me a spare key or new room, you don't have to pay anything.

My mom's was like how tf is this possible. Just receptionist finds you attractive, so makes it easy for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Nick.Harte
at first you would assume I was aware of all this favors that strangers offered, but I didn't. It was my mom's friend who told me this and make me realize how lucky I'm.

None of this shit would have happened to me a year ago.

All I did was gym max, mewing max for facial gains. Hair max.

Please you guys do the fucking bare minimum.

Ima be honest with you I didn’t read this shit 🤣 but ookiee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
You coud be living completely two different life in one year if you chose to looksmax.

I was traveling with my mom and her best girlfriend.
OP was adopted.
What1

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, wollet2 and BrahminBoss
Ima be honest with you I didn’t read this shit 🤣 but ookiee
Just fucking looksmax for your own sake. It's really pays off 100x. I'm not talking about dating, just quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Pm me your face or you're lying

Pm me your face or you're lying
So you're retard enough to think really gl people don't get this kind of treatment irl, or otherwise they have proven by doxing or sending photo to an incel user here?

As matter of fact, it was all my mom's girlfriend who realized all this and made me aware, but for me it was completely normal treatment nothing really to brag about.

So you're retard enough to think really gl people don't get this kind of treatment irl, or otherwise they have proven by doxing or sending photo to an incel user here?

As matter of fact, it was all my mom's girlfriend who realized all this and made me aware, but for me it was completely normal treatment nothing really to brag about.
I'm just curious maybe I can give you looksmaxxing advice you've got nothing to lose tbh

What is blud yapping on about 😭 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
so today I was traveling with my mom and her best girlfriend. It was so black pilling as her my mom friend starts to joke about me .

She mentioned, lucky how cute you're, that the passenger next to us offered sweats because you.

Also when we booked at our hotel, I spent a bit more time in my mom's room and in the process I lost my room key. When I went to the receptionist, she went straight to my mom's re-asuring she will find me a spare key or new room, you don't have to pay anything.

My mom's was like how tf is this possible. Just receptionist finds you attractive, so makes it easy for you.
write proper english first you stupid narcy faggot