Taking BPC 157 to speed up scar removal laser recovery?

LongForgotten

LongForgotten

Bronze
Hi.

I will be getting Co2 laser scar removal therapy the 20th of January. I have 3 chicken pox scars in my upper face which need correction. Especially the one in between my eyebrows is quite noticeable.
20240104 160049

This would leave parts of my face noticeably red for atleast 2 weeks. The first week my brow area will be sensitive and severely damaged for the collagen to build up.
Ccid 177622 F002

I am considering using BPC 157 in the post surgery recovery period to speed up this recovery. BPC 157 helps with wound healing, and would even possibly enhance the results as healing would be more sufficient.

What do my fellow looksmaxxers think of this idea?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Informationcapitali, polishcel and 1 other person
yes. tb-500 would also help with the sensitivity since it's anti-inflammatory and would help with tissue repair like bpc-157.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and LongForgotten
fractionated or non fractionated?

Just checked, fractionated*
that will be painful as fuck tell them to give you ample anaesthesia and pain medicines after sesh cos its a one time procedure

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and LongForgotten
that will be painful as fuck tell them to give you ample anaesthesia and pain medicines after sesh cos its a one time procedure
Mashallah thank you brother, all will be good.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yes. tb-500 would also help with the sensitivity since it's anti-inflammatory and would help with tissue repair like bpc-157.
inflammation is good
dont try to stop it

inflammation is good
dont try to stop it
That's what I was thinking, but it should also help recovery so it wouldnt be a bad thing would it? It would essentially speed up the whole process, not just the inflammation, otherwise it'd be bad (?)