Talked to someone who finished same bachelor im pursuing.

A

A23ghskung

Gold
we were talking and they mentioned it, now I don't want to pursue the degree anymore, that person is earning $2,8K a month after 5 years of studying.

JFL 😂😂.

I better find another degree, because alll my motivation has left my body.
I'm ready to give up on this degree if it means being broke. Tf I am studying for !?

Wth I ain't tryna try hard uni to get 2.8k TF.

I was really about to throw away a couple of years of my life away, for literally no reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Roquefort, joeveniro and 1 other person
STEM is life nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, joeveniro, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
STEM is life nigga
said person has a bachelor in mathematics + master degree in math (cryptology)

When they told me I couldn't believe it, because with that combo you can make bank.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, joeveniro, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
what was their job/what job were you hoping to get?

If you're in America I'd make sure your degree makes sense financially because your unis are so expensive it doesnt even make sense. Id think of it as an investment rather than something you have to do. Like is it worth paying 30k per year or whatever for x years and what will the debt mean later on how much will you repay, what income does your degree provide usually etc

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
They're a math teacher, when I pursued this degree, I tought I would get into finance, become a data scientist, or investment banker.

but now my mind is clouded with doubt. Why would someone ever want to become a Math teacher, being a teacher is worst than working at McDonald.

If I chose to pursue this degree, it's because of money, idgaf about passion, or other BS. All I care about is the almighty dollar.

@Recessed Life @tents @chadcel;

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
we were talking and they mentioned it, now I don't want to pursue the degree anymore, that person is earning $2,8K a month after 5 years of studying.

JFL 😂😂.

I'm ready to give up on this degree if it means being broke. Tf I am studying for !?

I was really about to throw away a couple of years of my life away, for literally no reason.
If that's USA seems weird given how high uni fees are (if it's uk it seems pretty normal).

USA is in a weird spot, salaries have climbed so insanely high, while revenues haven't kept pace, and this means actual productivity is in big danger.

In other words companies have always had 5% of people creating 95% of the value. And what used to happen was those 5% were paid much more than the rest. Now in USA everyone is getting paid far too much, including the guys who don't drive value,so they might be trying to squeeze the guys who are easy to squeeze, the grads.

The whole system is set for a big reset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, joeveniro, Zonar and 3 others
If that's USA seems weird given how high uni fees are (if it's uk it seems pretty normal).

USA is in a weird spot, salaries have climbed so insanely high, while revenues haven't kept pace, and this means actual productivity is in big danger.

In other words companies have always had 5% of people creating 95% of the value. And what used to happen was those 5% were paid much more than the rest. Now in USA everyone is getting paid far too much, including the guys who don't drive value,so they might be trying to squeeze the guys who are easy to squeeze, the grads.

The whole system is set for a big reset
What did you graduate in?

Has to be a ukcel, thats exactly the situation I'm facing over here. One of my friends who has a bachelors in computers engineering (4years) and then couple years of work experience for pennies now gets to land his big job of 25k a year with 20% income tax at 26 years old and having done absolutely nothing else in life, hasnt even kissed a chick. So fucking depressing and my other friend who is 29 did the exact same thing must still be making the same amount because I accidentally said out loud "Wait only 25k?" and he got angry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, joeveniro, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
They're a math teacher, when I pursued this degree, I tought I would get into finance, become a data scientist, or investment banker.

but now my mind is clouded with doubt. Why would someone ever want to become a Math teacher, being a teacher is worst than working at McDonald.

If I chose to pursue this degree, it's because of money, idgaf about passion, or other BS. All I care about is the almighty dollar.

Nigga if u want to have those jobs study finance or CS, tf u gonna do with a theoritical proofs of old equations ?

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
said person has a bachelor in mathematics + master degree in math (cryptology)

When they told me I couldn't believe it, because with that combo you can make bank.
Math and Science doesn’t make shit is oversaturated.

It’s either Technology, Engineering, Healthcare, Trades, Business or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and studymaxxer

Being a math teacher is good man.
Don’t put yourself down.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Being a math teacher is good man.
Don’t put yourself down.
No, it won't get me any hoes, + you get paid like shit, teachers aren't respected by society, unless your an uni teacher. Being a teacher Is bottom barrel of society, 20 yo insta girl makes more money, most jobs pay more than teaching.

Tbh most jobs are shit, your always working 70 hrs, making money for someone. Wtf, who cares ab studying if it's to retire at 60, and all the hoes don't want to f you bc your old ash

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and studymaxxer

Imo the "passion" is bs, are you gonna be passionate about teaching some retards who tell you math isn't important every 5 minutes for little money? Had I followed my passion Id be on track to earn nothing and I decided its not worth.

Nigga if u want to have those jobs study finance or CS, tf u gonna do with a theoritical proofs of old equations ?
based, Im studying CS

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, joeveniro and studymaxxer
Has to be a ukcel, thats exactly the situation I'm facing over here. One of my friends who has a bachelors in computers engineering (4years) and then couple years of work experience for pennies now gets to land his big job of 25k a year with 20% income tax at 26 years old and having done absolutely nothing else in life, hasnt even kissed a chick. So fucking depressing and my other friend who is 29 did the exact same thing must still be making the same amount because I accidentally said out loud "Wait only 25k?" and he got angry
Lol meanwhile @FailedNormieManlet is 3/10, short, pajeet, framelet and makes 30k+, outside London at the age of 22, has LTB simping for him and is possibly gonna be an MMA FIGHTER.

There really are 2 UKs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, FailedNormieManlet and Sleeper
Yeah that's why I asked, 25k in uk is normal. And once things reset a bit 25k will be ok lifestyle, especially gf or wife makes similar.

However in USA it's v different

JFL .

Uni is a waste of time (specifically mixed gender uni)

No money for your face
After surgeries, money is cope. Just have enough to sustain yourself and move partially off grid, or at least away from the ratrace society with no end goal

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Lol meanwhile @FailedNormieManlet is 3/10, short, pajeet, framelet and makes 30k+, outside London at the age of 22, has LTB simping for him and is possibly gonna be an MMA FIGHTER.

There really are 2 UKs
Im not even in UK, Im in Ireland which is ten times worse because we dont have a world hub like London that still has potential opportunity and global attraction. So many people leave Ireland to find work that our population is lower than it was 200 years ago. There is no chance for success here, all of the youth either leaves or rots in the same 20k population town they were born in. What does he do to make 30k? How can he be a framelet and an MMA fighter?

Last edited:
Im not even in UK, Im in Ireland which is ten times worse because we dont have a world hub like London that still has potential opportunity and global attraction. So many people leave Ireland to find work that our population is lower than it was 200 years ago. There is no chance for success here, all of the youth either leaves or rots in the same 20k population town they were born in. What does he do to make 30k? How can he be a framelet and an MMA fighter?
Will let him explain what he does but he fights in a midget framelet weight class.

Ireland has great farming, why don't u get into that?

Otherwise why don't u become an air hostess for Ryanair or something? If I assume ur not in Dublin then won't 25k make u quite comfortable ?

I teach, qualified secondary teachers start off at 30k a year (new uk teacher salary), I fight at a low weight class and I am very technical and have years of bjj and judo experience.

I teach, qualified secondary teachers start off at 30k a year (new uk teacher salary), I fight at a low weight class and I am very technical and have years of bjj and judo experience.
Basically he's a fag, so he can dominate other midgets.

Idk about Ireland but in england, Australia mma gyms are full of ethnics, sub 5s and manlets.

In Hong Kong it's different they tend to be full of Changs.

How is it in ireland?

• +1
Will let him explain what he does but he fights in a midget framelet weight class.

Ireland has great farming, why don't u get into that?

Otherwise why don't u become an air hostess for Ryanair or something? If I assume ur not in Dublin then won't 25k make u quite comfortable ?
No check out irish rent and property prices, we have some of the highest in all of Europe. Dublin was at one point the most expensive city in europe to live in during the mid 2010s and the majority just came down to rent:
One-bedroom apartment in the city center: €1,653
One-bedroom apartment outside the city center: €1,458
is a rough example and that'd be for a shoebox with a closet kitchen and shared bathroom, not even joking. At one point people were building flatpack metal sheds in their back yard and renting it out to students for a 1-1.2k a month, no heating and sometimes electricity and people routinely have to line up the streets to even get a chance at it. 2-5k for anything with furnishing

On top of that, Irish income tax raises the more you earn. 20-30k is 20%income tax, 30-40k is 30% and 40k+ is 40% and it caps there but essentially meaning everyone from 20 to 40k basically just ends up taxed into taking home the same amount anyway unless you start climbing above 50.

Ireland does have great farming but its all owned by boomers and their families, as it should be I guess since its their land. I did used to live way out in the countryside surrounded by farmers but they dont operate like big businesses where you can just walk up and ask for a job, the majority of farmers build their house on and live in the plots that they farm, its very old school. It'd be like walking into your neighbors garden and asking if you could weed their garden as a full time job. And any industrial farming is the same as everything else here, pays like shit and you'll still need a bachelors in the field to even turn up for the interview.

There is no comfort to be found here

As for combat sports here its generally looks like this

Attachments

• 347413086_726702462795793_6259706987857375971_n.jpg
    347413086_726702462795793_6259706987857375971_n.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Youre a teacher already at 22?

• +1
No check out irish rent and property prices, we have some of the highest in all of Europe. Dublin was at one point the most expensive city in europe to live in during the mid 2010s and the majority just came down to rent:
One-bedroom apartment in the city center: €1,653
One-bedroom apartment outside the city center: €1,458
is a rough example and that'd be for a shoebox with a closet kitchen and shared bathroom, not even joking. At one point people were building flatpack metal sheds in their back yard and renting it out to students for a 1-1.2k a month, no heating and sometimes electricity and people routinely have to line up the streets to even get a chance at it. 2-5k for anything with furnishing

On top of that, Irish income tax raises the more you earn. 20-30k is 20%income tax, 30-40k is 30% and 40k+ is 40% and it caps there but essentially meaning everyone from 20 to 40k basically just ends up taxed into taking home the same amount anyway unless you start climbing above 50.

Ireland does have great farming but its all owned by boomers and their families, as it should be I guess since its their land. I did used to live way out in the countryside surrounded by farmers but they dont operate like big businesses where you can just walk up and ask for a job, the majority of farmers build their house on and live in the plots that they farm, its very old school. It'd be like walking into your neighbors garden and asking if you could weed their garden as a full time job. And any industrial farming is the same as everything else here, pays like shit and you'll still need a bachelors in the field to even turn up for the interview.

There is no comfort to be found here

As for combat sports here its generally looks like this
Damn that's hard.

Yes I do recall Dublin being subhuman af when I visited

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper