Tall and downward grown lower third vs Short and forward grown lower third

Which one is better?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Tbh I feel like downward growth is barely a failo, especially from the front while short lower third cucks you from all angles. Downward grown one is also easier to fix. Thoughts?

@User49 @St.TikTokcel @copefuel @Nebula @5.5psl @cancercell @rand anon @AspiringMogger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, It'snotover, Deleted member 15468 and 3 others
@cancercell @lilrope why this option?
Screenshot 368

@Blackgymmax @khvirgin

short

downward look shit from all angle unless u mean high gonial angle

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 25190, baldgeeza and 2 others
trust me short, wide faces are better. I have a short face, wide zygos and a long ramus

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LowTrust and Deleted member 21044
trust me short, wide faces are better. I have a short face, wide zygos and a long ramus
Just because you have it doesn't necessarily mean it's a good trait, especially considering you are on an incel forum

@cancercell @lilrope why this option?
View attachment 2162831
Downward growth usually comes with a lot of other bad shit. If you have a short chin with a forward grown mandible you can get a genio. If you have a tall chin with a downward grown mandible you have to get bimax only to end up an abomination

@Dr. Bruh do you have the image of the giga downward grown guy with a tall chin and blue eyes that some user claimed was a chad?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust, baldgeeza, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
Just because you have it doesn't necessarily mean it's a good trait, especially considering you are on an incel forum

Downward growth usually comes with a lot of other bad shit. If you have a short chin with a forward grown mandible you can get a genio. If you have a tall chin with a downward grown mandible you have to get bimax only to end up an abomination

@Dr. Bruh do you have the image of the giga downward grown guy with a tall chin and blue eyes that some user claimed was a chad?
Idk bro, I mean not short chin but short lower third overall, I have this shit and the only solutions are schizo surgeries like chin wing or jaw wraparounds while for downward growth you only need simple bimax ccw

I'm here cus of my autistic personality.nigga

how many "psl gods" we have with short lower third and how many with downward grown?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28414 and Blackgymmax
Tall downwards if only lower third is downwardd grown. Short and forward is basically sfs doom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
Tall downwards if only lower third is downwardd grown. Short and forward is basically sfs doom
I mean short lower third like Barrett, it doesn’t always cause sfs

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
just have 150 ga theory

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
As I said previously, it barely affects your front and way easier to fix
bimax isnt a miracle and there isnt anything else you can do to fix downswung maxilla so...

• So Sad

tall easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 21044

446775 1
Screenshot 20230321 0523162

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
@Dr. Bruh right pic(downward grown guy) is fixable with simple bimax ccw while I need schizo surgeries like chin wing or jaw wraparound
@Dr. Bruh why jfl react lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 28414 and AspiringMogger
@Dr. Bruh why jfl react lol
Downward growth is extremely hard (impossible) to fix. You need maxillary impaction, mandibular avleola impaction, braces to angle teeth forward, and you would somehow need to fix your ramus angle which is impossible currently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and LowTrust
Downward growth is extremely hard (impossible) to fix. You need maxillary impaction, mandibular avleola impaction, braces to angle teeth forward, and you would somehow need to fix your ramus angle which is impossible currently.
Bimax ccw and maybe jaw angle implants, that's it lol

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 21044
many „failos/flaws“ on here are no flaws on GL guys. it adds to their character and doesnt kill their harmony at all

• +1
Reactions: Crisick, It'snotover, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
Tall and down grown

You can still get respect with good frame and it's easier to fraud with a beard and even surgery to fix it is cheaper than LL

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
Tall and down grown

You can still get respect with good frame and it's easier to fraud with a beard and even surgery to fix it is cheaper than LL
This was not about height in general but rather height of lower third

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and MaxillaMaxing
Ideal is having forward grown maxilla with forward and downward grown mandible(basically tall angular lower third). Almost any psl god except barrett has forward and downward grown jaw.

• +1
gosh these replies, when i see posts from 2019 ppl seem to have way more notion than nowadays. Every face has some level of downward growth, its natural and ideal, otherwise the person face would look like a block. The point is where its normal downward growth and craniofacial dystrophy.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 24444
IMG 20230421 061140
over for downwardface

2nd option is artbreeder or Alex schlab, down grown always looks like shit

Ideal is having forward grown maxilla with forward and downward grown mandible(basically tall angular lower third). Almost any psl god except barrett has forward and downward grown jaw.
barrett downward grown 2

For men - tall and downward grown lower third
For women - short and forward grown