Tall guy with Incel face (photos) outslays average height Chad in 2020 and pump and dumps all the hot girls in your area

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
Literally over 20mm philtrum subhuman

Even with this below average at best face he still goes travelling and pumping and dumping everything wherever he goes. Has thousands of girls and women going crazy over him and begging him to fuck them because he is 6'8 (204cm)
This is the world we live in the guy regularly photographs himself with average height men or manlets just so he can height mog them and also loves travelling to third world countries for self validation

Over unless 6'5 + in 2020. Women legit think he is a god and just look past his obvious facial suhumanness. What a sad world we live in. Girls just want to get pumped by the tallest guy in their area. Walking around with the tallest guy in town is an insane status boost for girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, EdwardCullen, Deleted member 6723 and 11 others
He doesn't even look bad lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 4464, Albeacho and 21 others
he dont has below average face tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 761, ProAcktiv and 24 others
View attachment 776082
View attachment 776083
Even with this below average at best face he still goes travelling and pumping and dumping everything wherever he goes. Has thousands of girls and women going crazy over him and begging him to fuck them because he is 6'8 (204cm)
This is the world we live in the guy regularly photographs himself with average height men or manlets just so he can height mog them and also loves travelling to third world countries for self validation
View attachment 776097
View attachment 776100
Over unless 6'5 + in 2020. Women legit think he is a god and just look past his obvious facial suhumanness. What a sad world we live in
dude on the left in the last pic facemogs him to death too

"muh face is everything"

FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

thanks for reminding me im subhuman with my height

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: here, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6382 and 12 others
Is purpose of looksmax to slay or to compete with elite level models bcz it looks like it shifted to latter one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, Patient A and 12 others
retarded thread for two reasons

1. OP randomly claiming this dude outslays other insta chads without evidence

2. Copers saying this guy's face isn't bad, it really, really is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10408 and 10 others
Is purpose of looksmax to slay or to compete with elite level models bcz it looks like it shifted to latter one
to compete, thats why its looksmaxxing, if you are going to just slay being normie and fucking landwhales is enough

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Normie face + roided body + insanely tall

Ofc he slays

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Nautica and Deleted member 8765
View attachment 776082
View attachment 776083
View attachment 776097
View attachment 776100
Over unless 6'5 + in 2020. Women legit think he is a god and just look past his obvious facial suhumanness. What a sad world we live in
kinda looks like @Danish_Retard

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Danish_Retard and lutte
to compete, thats why its looksmaxxing, if you are going to just slay being normie and fucking landwhales is enough
Good luck going from normie 4-5 to mm 8-9

tbh I wouldn't want to be 6'8, you are effectively disabled at this height and there many health issues as well+you wouldn't be able to date many girls
6'3-6'4 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: 195cm and diggbicc
Besides philtrum his face isn’t bad. I’d say he’s in the upper normie range. Mustache would look much better on him though

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6111
yeah no shit 6'8 muscled up powerhouse slays, at that point face is not that important

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Danish_Retard, thotbuster3000 and 1 other person
tbh I wouldn't want to be 6'8, you are effectively disabled at this height and there many health issues as well+you wouldn't be able to date many girls
6'3-6'4 is ideal
Cope. Taller is always better. Genetic freak halo. Just have proportional body and no disease

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lolcel, lutte and 1 other person
Cope. Taller is always better. Genetic freak halo. Just have proportional body and no disease
Manlet cope tbh, you think that height is everything because you are too short

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
6'3-6'4 is ideal
Sadly he has the height to turn heads in the streets. Legit everyone will be looking at him and girls know this of course so he has insane appeal. That kind of height commands respect of those around you and instills fear of god in manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lolcel, Idrissmaxxing and 3 others
Manlet cope tbh, you think that height is everything because you are too short
Its not everything but if you are 7 feet tall with roided body, youre gonna have insane appeal to a shitton of girls based on that alone. Jfl if you think you wouldnt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and johncruz12345
Its not everything but if you are 7 feet tall with roided body, youre gonna have insane appeal to a shitton of girls based on that alone. Jfl if you think you wouldnt
after 6'3-6'4 height doesn't matter and I would rather be 6'4 then 6'8 any day, you do understand that you are
effectively disabled at this height and its only useful in hookups, getting into long-term relationships is hard at this height
its better then being a manlet any day, but not 6'3-6'4

> decent face
>tall body
> good physique

if he was some actual subhuman who just was tall the avg height would outslay him lmao

• +1
Reactions: lutte
View attachment 776082
View attachment 776083
View attachment 776097
View attachment 776100
Over unless 6'5 + in 2020. Women legit think he is a god and just look past his obvious facial suhumanness. What a sad world we live in. Girls just want to get pumped by the tallest guy in their area. Walking around with the tallest guy in town is an insane status boost for girls.
lifefuel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and RoundHouse
I’ve seen women reject men for being too tall, like 6’6

6’2 is probably the best height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 10185 and 1 other person
hes at least 4.5psl and a full head and shoulders above avg height lol no wonder he does better than high tier normies who are 5'6.

Is that incel face?

:lul: :lul: is that the reason they gave? never listen to women buddyboyo. He got rejected cuz he was ugly not cuz he was 'too tall'

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
6'4 is the absolute perfect height. You can easily find clothing your size, fit inside a car, not bump your head everywhere etc...
And if you wanna go for a stroll or clubbing, you can wear 2-3 inch lifts and walk like a god among manlets.
Under 6'2 is really nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, klamus and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
But for effortless pumping and dumping it is pretty much as tall as possible

View attachment 776082
View attachment 776083
View attachment 776097
View attachment 776100
His face is still chadlite tier idiot

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
Thanks for the looksmaxing advice brostein

He doesn't even look bad lol

what? i could comfortably land a plane on that philtrum - his mother probably enjoyed wine and beer too much during pregnancy

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and systvm
ITT: ugly manlet subhuman reverse copers trying desperately to pin their subhumanity on their height instead of their disgusting goblin face

"Just be 6'8 bro!"

Mirin his body.
BECAUSE, when being that tall and still looking very muscled. You need to actually pack serious musclesmass volume.
it's much easier to look muscled as a shorter man.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
THis always was models.me

Slaying and gymaxx body, are very correlated.
For getting ltr with Stacy, I would think face/model tier looks matters more.

6’2 is probably the best height

Agreed, at 6' 2 you get all the benefits of being tall without it being a pain in the ass... any taller than that and much harder to find clothes, fit in certain cars, etc.

I don't get the "perfect height" discussions like it wont change anything lol
You just have the height you have and thats it

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
dude on the left in the last pic facemogs him to death too

"muh face is everything"

FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
And they both slay nigga what is your point ?
Shit thread ngl, noone here is gonna become 6'8.

And they both slay nigga what is your point ?
Shit thread ngl, noone here is gonna become 6'8.
height matters way more than face copers will admit, for dating and for interactions in general
Looking up vs looking down is an entirely different feeling

I've been rejected solely on the basis of height before, my face isn't the main issue because I'm above average

height matters way more than face copers will admit, for dating and for interactions in general
Looking up vs looking down is an entirely different feeling

I've been rejected solely on the basis of height before, my face isn't the main issue because I'm above average
Nigga you literally have no argument. Who tf said 6'8 white average lean dude wasnt slaying ? None of us said that.

And there is literally tons of data that you can get laid at 5'8 easily if your face is good. Literally bs thread. If you wanna cry about ur height do it in OffTopic.

Also outslaying is cope, if you can get a cute girl easily there is no upward point than that.

Nigga you literally have no argument. Who tf said 6'8 white average lean dude wasnt slaying ? None of us said that.

And there is literally tons of data that you can get laid at 5'8 easily if your face is good. Literally bs thread.
and when did I disagree

aren't the people in the pics just gigamanlets

he doesn't look 6'8

Damn what an ugly guy