Tattoos on women are pathological and unattractive.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Tattoos on women repulse me.

Women are valued for their youthfulness and intactness, which are both signs of good health and fertility. Tattoos destroy this value.

Women who look like they've "been through a lot" (tattoos, scars, stretch marks,...) are inherently unattractive.

Why do some women feel the need to ruin their beautiful smooth and uniform skin with tattoos then?

Mental illness. The very concept of purpousefully damaging your skin and disturbing its uniformity is pathological and repulsing to a mentally healthy individual. Tattoos are a form of self-harm.

Tattoos make women seem used. Even those little ones. It's disgusting.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Rate_My_Face @anticel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Adamsmith12345, Amexmaxx and 50 others
idiot women love looksminning themselves and still having men fawn over them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 22126 and 12 others
What do you mean you won't date powerful (weak), independent (dependent on the State), morally upstanding (psychotic) womyn, chud?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ArcticStorm, Amexmaxx and 15 others
yeah i 100% agree

i wonder how theyre viewed on men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
yeah i 100% agree

hit or miss, some girls like my tats and some are disgusted and see me as low class, having just black ink helps though as red and green ink is often seen as lower class, just get eboy type ones and you're good, neck tats and finger tats are good if your workplace allows them, chest and/or forearm tats if you are masculine

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Baldingman1998

Women are valued for their youthfulness and intactness, which are both signs of good health and fertility. Tattoos destroy this value.

Women who look like they've "been through a lot" (tattoos, scars, stretch marks,...) are inherently unattractive.

Why do some women feel the need to ruin their beautiful smooth and uniform skin with tattoos then?

Mental illness. The very concept of purpousefully damaging your skin and disturbing its uniformity is pathological and repulsing to a mentally healthy individual. Tattoos are a form of self-harm.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Rate_My_Face
Its female-gaze maxxed.

Women love guys that have 'been through a lot'. (Scars, tattoos, etc)
So they think guys also love girls like that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung, danny phantom, bugbug and 16 others
yeah i 100% agree

Tattoos look great on men for the same reasons they're repulsive on women. They primarily signal risk taking behaviour , low inhibition and experience - all traits that women find attractive on men.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, virren, NumbThePain and 13 others
hit or miss, some girls like my tats and some are disgusted and see me as low class, having just black ink helps though as red and green ink is often seen as lower class, just get eboy type ones and you're good, neck tats and finger tats are good if your workplace allows them, chest and/or forearm tats if you are masculine
where have you tatted?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
yeah i 100% agree

It's a bit different for men. Scars for example are attractive to some extent, but i'm not completely sure about tattoos.

Woman beauty is related to purity, white, pure, ceramic skin with no shit ink is the best
Way different thing in man

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Daniel Plainview, Yerico7 and 1 other person

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Rate_My_Face @anticel
Water, this shit is disgusting in the west landewhalemaxxed tattoo’d feminist foids with armpit hair are everywhere in colleges jfl at their mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, virren, Daniel Plainview and 3 others

Low T, short-sighted aesthetic approach. Tattoos are like any part of looks, but it takes aesthetically minded individuals to come up with something decent to fitting. They can work but it depends on creativity and financial investment.

And jfl when you've got a skull as your profile which is the ultimate in cringe, kitsch metal/dark imagery besides the bare few.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Aren't stretch marks caused by growing too fast? They're not disgusting (depending on how they look) . Usually it means her ass/thighs are natural and not from the gym or surgery or getting fat

• JFL
And jfl when you've got a skull as your profile which is the ultimate in cringe, kitsch metal/dark imagery besides the bare few.
You don't know what your're talking about. Look up "ancient teeth" you graycel retard.

You don't know what your're talking about. Look up "ancient teeth" you graycel retard.
Not my fault most skull imagery looks like shit and has lost its meaning. Archaeology is irrelevant here when you choose to be a hypocrite about sperging on tattoo art.

Muh Graycel, yet you still responded lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Not my fault most skull imagery looks like shit and has lost its meaning. Archaeology is irrelevant here when you choose to be a hypocrite about sperging on tattoo art.

Muh Graycel, yet you still responded lmao
Do you find tattoos attractive on women?

Depends on the tattoo, it's no difference to looks overall as a style. Even seen Pokémon get testosteroned the fuck up you would forget it was them as it would appear as beasts. Was trying to find a specimen I knew of that if you turned down doggystyling it says alot but you generally can't go wrong with full body arts. It's all about having good art direction son.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Only the MAN should be able to freely choose what paintings his property is allowed to have.

If I may interject...
Rate this

• +1
Only the MAN should be able to freely choose what paintings his property is allowed to have.

If I may interject...
Rate this

Hot obviously, would smash. But it would look much better clean - just very soft and rapeable. Tattoo is always looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview and ThousandCuts
Hot obviously, would smash. But it would look much better clean - just very soft and rapeable. Tattoo is always looksmin.
What about something more gentle like this ?

The tattoo industry has been CORRUPTED by our COMMON ENEMY, fags, liberals and whores!
Tattoos are /OUR/ art now! :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsautistic::feelsyay:

Last edited:

I agree. It's supposed to be some sign of individuality. To make them stand out and seem special, but in actuality make them look like low-class whores.

Tattoos, excessive fakeup and hair being dyed unnatural colours (e.g. blue or green) are 3 major red flags that there is something internally wrong with the foid.

• +1
Reactions: virren, NumbThePain, Deleted member 21667 and 2 others
What do you mean you won't date powerful (weak), independent (dependent on the State), morally upstanding (psychotic) womyn, chud?

This should be legal to kill

• +1
Its female-gaze maxxed.

Women love guys that have 'been through a lot'. (Scars, tattoos, etc)
So they think guys also love girls like that.
Girls like that have a certain appeal though. An appeal that days "I'm easy to abuse" mainly. Can be hot

• +1
Okay, tattoos on women disgust me.
they look so fucking bad.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Tattoos gave you a reason to look at women in a way you would never have given them twice, sure you were really miring that calf and latissimus dorsi before the illustration. JFL at them looking better before when you wouldn't give them the time of gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Based on knowing a lot of them, a girl with tattoos sends me the following messages:

She is more sexual in nature
She is low class
She has probably had a lot of trauma
She has seldom if ever experienced a positive male role model

All traits that would make her easier to be manipulated by dark triad fuckboys, the same guy forum autists here aspire to be.

Gentlemen, I present to you your ascension

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, virren and p0lishsubhuman
muh low-class, muh red flags, muh looksmin, muh harmful, muh youthfulness yet would still smash land whales...

Meanwhile, all yet not having a single touch of a woman's tattooed skin.

You were really invested in Natalie Dormers' side view or Angelina Jolie's shoulder blades before the ink wasn't you son? You would all envy having this view in real life wrapped across your cock.

Do you want to hold on that idealistic thought of entitled mental gymnastics if you can doggystyle this,

or have this reverse - cowgirl view leverage and sink all the way into ultimate stimuli?

Or even on a base level being in the same personal space as this entity walking around you?

No, because your inhibition doesn't even have shit on them for a starter.

Have an actual taste that's unique and stop comparing standards to other normie sheep on here because it's deemed cool to.

You either moan about how women have an elite sheep-like criteria mentality or the other side in being the girl with the dragon tattoo stereotype who's closer to the person you wish to be and you would trade lives with Stephen James in a heartbeat.

Remember kids. Art has more inherent worth than most human lives.

@Anstrum95 @mightyravendark @6ft4 @forevergymcelling @averagejoe @Prettyboy @Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Yerico7 and Deleted member 21044
muh low-class, muh red flags, muh looksmin, muh harmful, muh youthfulness yet would still smash land whales...

View attachment 1988007View attachment 1987978

You were really invested in Natalie Dormers' side view or Angelina Jolie's shoulder blades before the ink wasn't you son? You would all envy having this view in real life wrapped across your cock.

Do you want to hold on that idealistic thought of entitled mental gymnastics if you can doggystyle this,
View attachment 1988000View attachment 1988014

or have this reverse - cowgirl view leverage and sink all the way into ultimate stimuli?

View attachment 1988024View attachment 1988028View attachment 1988029

Or even on a base level being in the same personal space as this entity walking around you?
View attachment 1988032

Have an actual taste that's unique and stop comparing standards to other normie sheep on here because it's deemed cool to.

You either moan about how women have an elite sheep-like criteria mentality or the other side in being the girl with the dragon tattoo stereotype who's closer to the person you wish to be and you would trade lives with Stephen James in a heartbeat.

View attachment 1987998

@Anstrum95 @mightyravendark @6ft4 @forevergymcelling @averagejoe @Prettyboy @Lev Peshkov

Mental illness. Who cares about art. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, 5'8manlet, LightSkinNoob and 5 others

View attachment 1988032

View attachment 1987998

Kys

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, virren and Deleted member 21044

View attachment 1988032

View attachment 1987998

I once slayed a girl who had a tattoo on her upper arm and when I she was in my room and I went to kiss her I felt some stimulation by the fact her arm had a tattoo on it
I was just in the business of slaying then tho and LTR had never preoccupied my motives

There were a few more times I slayed foids with relatively large tats on arms and felt nothing
Tats on thick foid legs are good stimulation from imagery I see, I need to encounter that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and infini
Tattoos on girls are hot as fuck

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, infini, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Thoughts on girls who smoke/drink?

I once slayed a girl who had a tattoo on her upper arm and when I she was in my room and I went to kiss her I felt some stimulation by the fact her arm had a tattoo on it
I was just in the business of slaying then tho and LTR had never preoccupied my motives

There were a few more times I slayed foids with relatively large tats on arms and felt nothing
Tats on thick foid legs are good stimulation from imagery I see, I need to encounter that
hypnotic af

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
You have no idea what high class is.
Son, we’re not from the same social class, so YOU don’t know what high class is.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 22354
Son, we’re not from the same social class, so YOU don’t know what high class is.
If high class to you means merely financial upper class, I agree with you. But what you really mean is the new rich, i.e. degenerates.

High Class = Wealth + political power, which used to be the aristocracy. Where most will not have tattoos, except for the new generations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, virren and Deleted member 21044