Teacher milf cheats on husband with 15 year old boy because he had a big cock, IT IS FUCKING OVER FOR OLDCELS!!!!!!

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

1611161107657.jpg

“The messages said that he (the complainant) had a bigger penis than her husband. In another message she told him 'when I’m teaching you, let’s see if we can make each other the horniest we can without the others knowing’.”
---
The mum, who has school-age children, also allegedly sent photos of herself surrounded by sex toys as she performed a sex act on herself and messaged the boy, saying: "You look fit".

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! WHERE ARE ALL THE "MUH MASCULINITY MUH MEN AGE LIKE WINE AND WOMEN LIKE MILK" COPER NOW!!!!!!! A 35 YEAR OLD MILF WOULD RATHER HAVE THE BIG CHAD COCK OF A 15 YEAR OLD BOY THAN FUCK HIS NORMIE HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It as absolutely fucking over for oldcels.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: \/orman, ShowerMaxxing, Alt Number 3 and 49 others
Did you see my thread about Olivia Wilde cucking her husband with Harry Styles? She's a decade older. Women do not like older men, or even men their same age, once they're past 25.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Jamaldickjavontus, Allornothing and 18 others
Nigga YOU ARE "oldcels" I should be asking you how you'll cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, ShowerMaxxing, Joe Rogancel and 18 others
Did you see my thread about Olivia Wilde cucking her husband with Harry Styles? She's a decade older. Women do not like older men, or even men their same age, once they're past 25.
Did you even read the article?

SHE SENT HIM PICTURES OF HERSELF SUCKING ON DILDOS AND OTHER PERVERTED SHIT. Because she was turned on by his big cock and also presumably good looks.

This whole fucking meme that women like "mature men" is an absolute joke. THEY WANT GOOD LOOKING MEN WITH BIG COCKS. If a 15 year old boy can provide that better than her normie husband, than that is where she will go.

People can't handle the agepill.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel, Sub0 and 10 others
Big news, whore cheated with Chad 😲

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LampPostPrime, Don Alejo Garza and 9 others
Did you even read the article?
Ya I read it, I was agreeing with you. Women want younger guys. They're worse than men chasing young tail. It just happened with Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde too. I made a post about it.

Exactly. I've made so many threads about this but nobody fucking listens. Everybody just repeats the same old copes about how women want "mature men" even though this completely flies in the fucking face of logic. Why the fuck would evolution incentivize women into wanting older males that may not even remain physically competitive for long enough to raise their offspring into adulthood? During the stone age you were probably considered adult at 15-16. If a foid back then hooked up with a 35 year old man, he'd be 50-55 years old by the time the child would be close to maturity. This assume he only has one single child and no more. 55 years in stone age years is like 65-70 by modern standards. Yet women would rather have this instead of a fit 16-18 year old? Its fucking laughable.

Big news, whore cheated with Chad 😲
It is big news, because it debunks the idea that women want older men. It demonstrates that even A BOY can arouse women more than mature normie men can, as long as he is a chad with a big penis. When women irl say they would never do this it's all just fake virtue signaling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, \/orman, Joe Rogancel and 5 others

rate the husband

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Don Alejo Garza, Dr. Bludy and 6 others
15 year sold boys does not even look good... bruh.

Muh Cavill, Gandy, Pitt

Just cherrypick top 0.00001% men when in fact 95% of men over 30 are balding collagen less incels

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, \/orman, FacialStructure404 and 11 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT
Muh Cavill, Gandy, Pitt

Just cherrypick top 0.00001% men when in fact 95% of men over 30 are balding collagen less incels
This shit does not prove anything...15 years old boy is not even fully developed.. That women has probably mental illness.. Just write 15 years old boy in google ... and tell me they look better than older guys.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Myth, LampPostPrime and 4 others
This shit does not prove anything...15 years old boy is not even fully developed.. That women has probably mental illness..
Average 15 year old mogs average oldcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Trilogy, Joe Rogancel and 6 others

You need to have severe mental illness for lusting for 15 years old bois.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Joe Rogancel, Myth and 4 others
Women like older guys because they are more dimorphic and have more smv.
But looks >>>>>> age

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, LampPostPrime, owlofathena and 1 other person
News: Husband was 6.5 inches

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 4612
Never trust a brown eyed “person”.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 5698
This shit does not prove anything...15 years old boy is not even fully developed.. That women has probably mental illness.. Just write 15 years old boy in google ... and tell me they look better than older guys.
isn't fully developed but is at least partially developed.

human sexuality definitely has some hebephilic tendencies, don't kid yourself. especially in comparison to aged out 35yos

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
They have better hair usually

it’s all about hair

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Johanjohan
35 year old roasties want to feel young. 18-25 desire the experience of a good looking mature men.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and ThatGuythattype
isn't fully developed but is at least partially developed.

human sexuality definitely has some hebephilic tendencies, don't kid yourself. especially in comparison to aged out 35yos

15 YEARS Old boys look like underdeveloped children.. How you can see attraction at all? Pedophilia is mental illness and it has been proven..

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Joe Rogancel
T
15 YEARS Old boys look like underdeveloped children.. How you can see attraction at all? Pedophilia is mental illness and it has been proven..
Depends on the 15 year old, at 15 i look like a kid while alot of my friends already looked like men

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Strawman. Many 15 year olds look pretty mature for their age. Also, that kid doesn't even look that great even by 15 year old standards.

Then why not picking guys that are 18 years old? She could have plenty of options... but instead she go for 15 years old boy.

i'm personally not attracted at all to 15yo boys lmao.

and if they hit puberty its not pedophilia jfl. like i said it would be hebephilia, which is NOT a mental illness. the DSM-5 even rejected the proposal to list hebephilia as a mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
she told him 'when I’m teaching you, let’s see if we can make each other the horniest we can without the others knowing’.”
holy fucking actual shit, i would pass out from the raging boner in class if this happened to me in real life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Myth, Sub0 and 10 others
holy fucking actual shit, i would pass out from the raging boner in class if this happened to me in real life
I would have coomed all over the desk.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and karbo
I never fucked a teacher when I was 15yo

It's over :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 4612
Can't relate because I dick mog both her husband and the chad

Women only like big dicked chads below 27 yo.

pedophilia is actually defined as a sexual orientation in the DSM 5. so I don't see what you mean by has been "proven"

and 15 isn't even pedophilia anyway, whether it be a male or female

dnr but are you sure she wanted him for his cock and not his face?how would she know he is packing?does she have x ray or some shit?

1611161107657.jpg

“The messages said that he (the complainant) had a bigger penis than her husband. In another message she told him 'when I’m teaching you, let’s see if we can make each other the horniest we can without the others knowing’.”
---
The mum, who has school-age children, also allegedly sent photos of herself surrounded by sex toys as she performed a sex act on herself and messaged the boy, saying: "You look fit".

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! WHERE ARE ALL THE "MUH MASCULINITY MUH MEN AGE LIKE WINE AND WOMEN LIKE MILK" COPER NOW!!!!!!! A 35 YEAR OLD MILF WOULD RATHER HAVE THE BIG CHAD COCK OF A 15 YEAR OLD BOY THAN FUCK HIS NORMIE HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It as absolutely fucking over for oldcels.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brooooootal

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Indeed, older women want a Young stud, there only reason don't admit is because social stigma and stability, but few doesn't care.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and ConspiracyTheory
Indeed, older women want a Young stud, there only reason don't admit is because social stigma and stability, but few doesn't care.
Cope. Women want men in their 60s

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
broootal

i fucking hate this lookism world

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and datboijj
bump for lulz

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
so over

she looks hot