Teenage girls are not children. Being attracted to teenage girls is healthy. Feminism is responsible for the hysteria surrounding teenage girls.

D

Deleted member 26116

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!
So you are not convinced that being attracted to teenage girls is natural and universal? You are the kind of person that believes this attraction is a form of pedophilia? I am here to help.

This is the definition of pedophilia, according to three dictionaries:
Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
Pedophilia is an abnormal condition in which an adult has a sexual desire for prepubescent children.
A sexual perversion in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child./

Noticed the word prepubescent? It means someone that has not gone through puberty.

A female child typically cannot release vaginal fluids, menstruate, bear children, be penetrated, breastfeed, and grow pubic hair.

A male child typically cannot penetrate, ejaculate, impregnate, and grow pubic hair.

Normal teenagers are the exact opposite of what was described above. Teenagers are not fully grown, but they are not children in the biological and scientific sense of the word.

Teenage girls are fertile. Their breasts and hips are almost fully developed. Their hormones are boiling, hence their desire for sex. They can grow pubic hair. Their vaginas are flexible enough to be penetrated. Their vaginas are capable of releasing fluids. Teenage girls can breastfeed. They can get pregnant. And they did so a lot decades ago when most girls married before entering their twenties.

Age is mostly a social construct. A boy is considered to be a man when he turns 13 in Jewish culture. A 15-year-old was expected to possess property in medieval times because he was seen as fully grown. The main takeaway from this information is that society infantilizes or pushes teenagers to mature depending on the generation.

When it comes to mental age, there are studies that show girls mature physically and mentally earlier than boys:
Studies show that girls' brains mature faster than boys' brains. Synaptic pruning in girls starts at around age ten, as well as cerebral reorganization to foster faster and more effective connections.
Girls mature faster than boys, and girls' brains are as much as two years ahead during puberty. In fact, neuro-imaging shows that, early on, the typical teen girl has a stronger connection between the areas of the brain that control impulse.
Girls physically mature faster than boys on a physical level as well due to the quicker process of puberty. Girls undergo puberty earlier than boys by about 1-2 years, and generally finish the stages of puberty quicker than males due to their differences in biology.

Girls mature faster than boys due to culture and biology. The average teenage girl is more mature than the average teenage boy. Plus, girls stop maturing in their late teens and retain their adolescent behaviors and mannerisms for the rest of their lives, as wise men already know.

The only reason men are hesitant to date and marry teenage girls, the most fertile and beautiful females out there, is that radical feminism prevails in the West. Hags are jealous of their young counterparts and detest the idea of men going for teenagers.

This jealously has become so absurd that some hags call for the criminalization of men that date women in their early twenties. We are basically supposed to date old women, otherwise we could get locked up in jail. This is all part of the Jewish plan to dismantle society and have couples conceive less healthy children from generation to generation. If you refuse to date teenage girls and young women, you are contributing to the degeneration of Western society.

So, what do teenage girls look like? Are they children or not? Am I a pedophile for being attracted to them?

It is important to separate a teenage girl from a child. Fortunately, almost every person knows how to do it, even the one that throws around the word pedophile.

This is a teenage girl:
Sexy hot teen selfies 373

This is a child:
Th 2298890033

This is a teenage girl:
568edb49248a6fe63a494e099e7de5d8  running malina weissman

This is a child:
Girl child picture free download

This is a teenage girl:
Ebc241af37e73e87a501f6702833b039

This is a child:
29648 grass children little girl

How could anyone ever confuse the two? In truth, they do not confuse them; they pretend to. Why? Because Western society thinks it is healthy to infantilize teenagers even whey are perfectly capable of pair bonding. Parents do not want their sons and daughters to mature and venture outside their bubbles. Parents want them to stay little forever. Little do they know this takes a huge toll on the mental health of boys and girls. You cannot combat the overwhelming power of biology.

Although society looks down on men that date teenage girls, some of them are not intimidated by the stigma:
20230204 182207

Leonardo DiCaprio and his possible 19-year-old Israeli model girlfriend, Eden Polani.

7ce08b2a2cb979e606d7ec6562a94ae810251911568921933

Elvis Presley and his then 14-year-old girlfriend, Priscilla Wagner.

Tyga and kylie jenner 2 1435157447 view 1

Tyga and his then 16-year-old girlfriend, Kylie Jenner.

Male celebrities are doing it because they know what age is more appealing. Meanwhile, some of our members are trapped by the feminist idea that men are predatory for going after teenage girls and women in their early twenties.

The age of consent laws were enforced by Jewish politicians to harm the average man. Decades ago, men would spend a few decades of their short lives acquiring resources so they could marry teenage girls or women in their early twenties and build families. They are obliged to settle for infertile and overweight women in their thirties or forties. How is that acceptable?

Instead of wasting their prime with parties and hookups, teenage girls should become engaged with young men and look forward to building strong families. The age of consent laws prevent this.

The fact that countries have different age of consent laws demonstrates how this issue is far from settled. If it were a universal fact that "teenage girls are not fit to choose who they want to date or have sex with", all countries would adopt the same rigorous laws, but this does not happen.

In short, teenage girls are not children. Being attracted to teenage girls is healthy. Feminism is responsible for the hysteria surrounding age of consent laws.

Some charts that will give you something to think about:

Erectile responses of healthy men

1280px Male ratings of female attractiveness and femininity

600px Ages of partners men and women find most attractive

600px Desirability of men vs women by age

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sudanguy, Napoleon de Geso, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
I see you put a lot of effort in this post, too bad only a few will read it

Those graphs at the bottom are interesting

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Good thread.

OP's house soon:

fbi-open-up-480-x-270-gif-gfwjqosef2anewnw.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 26859 and Primalsplit
Teenage girls were treated as adults only recently have been treated as kids

However there days even liking early 20s is pedophllia

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and BrahminBoss
That's a looootta words to say that water is wet.

So you are not convinced that being attracted to teenage girls is natural and universal? You are the kind of person that believes this attraction is a form of pedophilia? I am here to help.

This is the definition of pedophilia, according to three dictionaries:

Noticed the word prepubescent? It means someone that has not gone through puberty.

A female child typically cannot release vaginal fluids, menstruate, bear children, be penetrated, breastfeed, and grow pubic hair.

A male child typically cannot penetrate, ejaculate, impregnate, and grow pubic hair.

Normal teenagers are the exact opposite of what was described above. Teenagers are not fully grown, but they are not children in the biological and scientific sense of the word.

Teenage girls are fertile. Their breasts and hips are almost fully developed. Their hormones are boiling, hence their desire for sex. They can grow pubic hair. Their vaginas are flexible enough to be penetrated. Their vaginas are capable of releasing fluids. Teenage girls can breastfeed. They can get pregnant. And they did so a lot decades ago when most girls married before entering their twenties.

Age is mostly a social construct. A boy is considered to be a man when he turns 13 in Jewish culture. A 15-year-old was expected to possess property in medieval times because he was seen as fully grown. The main takeaway from this information is that society infantilizes or pushes teenagers to mature depending on the generation.

When it comes to mental age, there are studies that show girls mature physically and mentally earlier than boys:

Girls mature faster than boys due to culture and biology. The average teenage girl is more mature than the average teenage boy. Plus, girls stop maturing in their late teens and retain their adolescent behaviors and mannerisms for the rest of their lives, as wise men already know.

The only reason men are hesitant to date and marry teenage girls, the most fertile and beautiful females out there, is that radical feminism prevails in the West. Hags are jealous of their young counterparts and detest the idea of men going for teenagers.

This jealously has become so absurd that some hags call for the criminalization of men that date women in their early twenties. We are basically supposed to date old women, otherwise we could get locked up in jail. This is all part of the Jewish plan to dismantle society and have couples conceive less healthy children from generation to generation. If you refuse to date teenage girls and young women, you are contributing to the degeneration of Western society.

So, what do teenage girls look like? Are they children or not? Am I a pedophile for being attracted to them?

It is important to separate a teenage girl from a child. Fortunately, almost every person knows how to do it, even the one that throws around the word pedophile.

This is a teenage girl:
View attachment 2269077

This is a child:
View attachment 2269078

This is a teenage girl:
View attachment 2269079

This is a child:
View attachment 2269080

This is a teenage girl:
View attachment 2269089

This is a child:
View attachment 2269091

How could anyone ever confuse the two? In truth, they do not confuse them; they pretend to. Why? Because Western society thinks it is healthy to infantilize teenagers even whey are perfectly capable of pair bonding. Parents do not want their sons and daughters to mature and venture outside their bubbles. Parents want them to stay little forever. Little do they know this takes a huge toll on the mental health of boys and girls. You cannot combat the overwhelming power of biology.

Although society looks down on men that date teenage girls, some of them are not intimidated by the stigma:
View attachment 2269101
Leonardo DiCaprio and his possible 19-year-old Israeli model girlfriend, Eden Polani.

View attachment 2269102
Elvis Presley and his then 14-year-old girlfriend, Priscilla Wagner.

View attachment 2269106
Tyga and his then 16-year-old girlfriend, Kylie Jenner.

Male celebrities are doing it because they know what age is more appealing. Meanwhile, some of our members are trapped by the feminist idea that men are predatory for going after teenage girls and women in their early twenties.

The age of consent laws were enforced by Jewish politicians to harm the average man. Decades ago, men would spend a few decades of their short lives acquiring resources so they could marry teenage girls or women in their early twenties and build families. They are obliged to settle for infertile and overweight women in their thirties or forties. How is that acceptable?

Instead of wasting their prime with parties and hookups, teenage girls should become engaged with young men and look forward to building strong families. The age of consent laws prevent this.

The fact that countries have different age of consent laws demonstrates how this issue is far from settled. If it were a universal fact that "teenage girls are not fit to choose who they want to date or have sex with", all countries would adopt the same rigorous laws, but this does not happen.

In short, teenage girls are not children. Being attracted to teenage girls is healthy. Feminism is responsible for the hysteria surrounding age of consent laws.

Some charts that will give you something to think about:

View attachment 2269116

View attachment 2269117

View attachment 2269118

View attachment 2269119
So when measured almost all men are pedo. Goes to show people say one thing, but their penis another. JFL at this cucked world.

he banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and BrahminBoss
Men peak at 50

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
He posted CP. That’s why.
Uhh... fbi-kun this john doe has nothing to do with me!!!!!

"Parents do not want their sons and daughters to mature and venture outside their bubbles. Parents want them to stay little forever. Little do they know this takes a huge toll on the mental health of boys and girls. You cannot combat the overwhelming power of biology."

i can really relate to this bit. Single mothers are almost always like this. That is why boys having a father figure to teach them how to be men is so important. I'm 27 and my mother still doesn't want me to leave her bubble, quite frankly it sickens me because they don't understand the damage they cause on our development and you end up with a lot of resentment.

Also 18 year olds are fair game and a womans peak. 18-21 or bust.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Uhh... fbi-kun this john doe has nothing to do with me!!!!!

"Parents do not want their sons and daughters to mature and venture outside their bubbles. Parents want them to stay little forever. Little do they know this takes a huge toll on the mental health of boys and girls. You cannot combat the overwhelming power of biology."

i can really relate to this bit. Single mothers are almost always like this. That is why boys having a father figure to teach them how to be men is so important. I'm 27 and my mother still doesn't want me to leave her bubble, quite frankly it sickens me because they don't understand the damage they cause on our development and you end up with a lot of resentment.

Also 18 year olds are fair game and a womans peak. 18-21 or bust.
20+ = post-wall roastie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and JohnDoe
OP's house soon:

fbi-open-up-480-x-270-gif-gfwjqosef2anewnw.gif
how about you delete this idiot fed thread and ban this fbi agent so the site doesnt get shutdown forever instead of making memes jannie?

how about you delete this idiot fed thread and ban this fbi agent so the site doesnt get shutdown forever instead of making memes jannie?
Nothing he’s posted ITT is illegal whatsoever. I agree that teenagers aren’t actual children. Anyone with a functioning brain would.

Blud is tryna justify liking kids (FBI i am not a pedo)

Fighting for this in any western country will make you out to be an evil disgusting rapist, even saying one slightly wrong thing about this matter and people will villianize and cancel you. Its not worth fighting for and normoid cucks will destroy you

• +1
Reactions: zura
They're still not sexually attractive fag
Don't try to push your pedo propaganda using science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Yeah. He posted what is, by law, CP. Therefore I had to ban him.
Where did he post it? And was it a literal child or a teenager?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I bet you saved it on your hard drive before banning him, naughty naughty boy 😈😈
This tells me that’s what you would have done had you seen it. I’m glad you didn’t see it, sicko.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Where did he post it? And was it a literal child or a teenager?
On this forum. It was a teenager, however, the distinction doesn’t matter since by law there’s no difference between a prepubescent child and a legally underage person.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
GET BANNED YOU SICK FUCK

First of all, I’m not a pedophile and second In a I'm non offending hebephile: I don't like 14 year olds, I just want to fuck women that look like 14 year olds

Anyone who says females cannot be attractive at 15 or 16, is lying, but at the same time this whole matter is moot because plenty of women peak at 18, 20, 22...

There is no necessity to chase minors as an adult man.

Last edited:
Downloadfile4

This is not a teenager wtf is this nigga on😳😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347