Teeth whitening strips

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Are they cope? What’s the verdict?

Work as good as professional whitening teeth if you do it everyday for 20-30 days

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
raw milk, coq10, sea salt mouthwash, coconut oil did the most for my teeth

• +1
Reactions: murdah, dragomaxxer and IndraBC

i never saw big changes from them, oil pulling gave me quick results

also getting them proffesionally whitened doesnt take long

if ur low inhib check out pneumos self teeth whitening guide

• +1
They’re not cope. I had bad oral hygiene as a child/preteen which left me with yellow teeth. They looked way whiter after a box of whitestrips. Don’t get shitty Walmart brand get Crest. Use a box every 3-6 months to maintain the effects. Don’t drink shit like coffee or dark soda without a straw

• +1
They’re not cope. I had bad oral hygiene as a child/preteen which left me with yellow teeth. They looked way whiter after a box of whitestrips. Don’t get shitty Walmart brand get Crest. Use a box every 3-6 months to maintain the effects. Don’t drink shit like coffee or dark soda without a straw
Yeah crest’s strongest whitening strips should do the trick especially if I do it for like 2 weeks to a month

hydrogen peroxide is a free radical in the body

stay away from it

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yeah crest’s strongest whitening strips should do the trick especially if I do it for like 2 weeks to a month
A box is like 10 strips meant to be used consecutively over 10 nights. You might start getting some pain and sensitivity if you do multiple boxes back to back… if you’re going to do that, I would start using Sensodyne toothpaste for a few weeks prior. And use Sensodyne throughout. When you brush never rinse afterwards, spit out the toothpaste and don’t rinse/use mouthwash, to get the remineralizing effects of Sensodyne you have to let it sit on your teeth.

They aren't cope, just get it whitened by a dentist or do it yourself like pneumo did.