Tell me when anybody made a real frame ascension

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
with measure and shit

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS
Frame is genetic, you can fraud with lateral/back shoulder, but you will be always mog by a guy with better clavicule, is a same fraud at beard frauding

you won't do shit regardless.

but you will be always mog by a guy with better clavicule
long clavicles don't automatically make you look wide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
you won't do shit regardless.

long clavicles don't automatically make you look wide.

so what long clavicles do ? :lul:

I saw it many time at gym, shoulder frauder are mog by long clavicles

so what long clavicles do ? :lul:

I saw it many time at gym, shoulder frauder are mog by long clavicles
clavicles are only part of the equation, long clavicles are not that uncommon you're probably walking across many people that have it everyday without noticing, because if you have poor posture and most people do your scapular positioning is bad and it pulls them up and backwards.

your perceived width is a combination of head to shoulder ratio, shoulder to chest ratio, chest to waist ratio, waist to hip ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 21531 and blackckatt
clavicles are only part of the equation, long clavicles are not that uncommon you're probably walking across many people that have it everyday without noticing, because if you have poor posture and most people do your scapular positioning is bad and it pulls them up and backwards.

your perceived width is a combination of head to shoulder ratio, shoulder to chest ratio, chest to waist ratio, waist to hip ratio.
What about rib cage? I’ve heard that you can expand your rib cage with dumbbell pullovers and intense swimming ?

What about rib cage? I’ve heard that you can expand your rib cage with dumbbell pullovers and intense swimming ?
you can make it appear wider by making the lats and serratus bigger, not sure if expansion works, probably not.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
you can make it appear wider by making the lats and serratus bigger, not sure if expansion works, probably not.
How to make the serratus bigger ?