Temporary Eye Area fix

MortusX

MortusX

Iron
Is there anything I can do currently to fix my eye area at least temporarily until I’m able to get supraorbital implants. Any gels I can put on the under eyes and the area around it to look closer to the morph?
455E3CF1 FC5F 429E AA78 48E444B9EFB3
1643A2D5 53A1 4A16 BF3D 9804931003C6

Inb4 just sleep theory

Long philtrum

angle at which u look in the camera is bad, and u barely changed anything in your morph..short answer no u cant but eye area is the least of your problems

angle at which u look in the camera is bad u faggot, and u barely changed anything in your morph..short answer no u cant but eye area is the least of your problems
The camera is held directly in front of my face with my eyes looking directly into the lens, the picture was specifically taken for the forum not an Instagram post

The camera is held directly in front of my face with my eyes looking directly into the lens, the picture was specifically taken for the forum not an Instagram post

stop coping, youre tilting your head upwards and looking in a lower angle at the same time..no way youre looking straight to the camera...my point is i do the same a lot of times and it hides a lot of flaws from your eye area

• +1
Reactions: athnico
Concealer might be of some use

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
How’s your karma? Reincarnation might work

• JFL
Take a pic with back camera at 8 feet distance then try again

do you shave off your eyebrows above the arches or do anything to them?

do you shave off your eyebrows above the arches or do anything to them?
I thread the top and middle exclusively to try get a straighter shape, I’m pretty sure shaving is not good at all cuz it leaves little hairs
stop coping, youre tilting your head upwards and looking in a lower angle at the same time..no way youre looking straight to the camera...my point is i do the same a lot of times and it hides a lot of flaws from your eye area

But I don’t understand why this is even a point you’re making? I am literally asking for advice on temporary eye fix to looksmax, there would be no point for me to fraud whatsoever as it’s not my social media or anything. Why would I fraud something I am trying to show so I can get help on it?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I thread the top and middle exclusively to try get a straighter shape, I’m pretty sure shaving is not good at all cuz it leaves little hairs
High IQ and good result tbh. Do you have any before/non-treated pics of your eyebrows? I am thinking of doing the same

High IQ and good result tbh. Do you have any before/non-treated pics of your eyebrows? I am thinking of doing the same
Threading is a normal routine thing I do like getting a haircut? It’s not something there is a procedure for, just ask your barber to do your eyebrows for an extra cost, I don’t take before and after pics of my every barber visit

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
be Grateful for yours

be Grateful for yours
Be grateful for everything in life, but there’s always more you can do to look better. That’s like saying don’t make any more money be grateful that you can scrape by and eat right now

IMG 8ss487

not the same angle, because first one is really an old photo but u get the idea. Doing that really helps with thick black eyebrows.

• +1
But I don’t understand why this is even a point you’re making? I am literally asking for advice on temporary eye fix to looksmax, there would be no point for me to fraud whatsoever as it’s not my social media or anything. Why would I fraud something I am trying to show so I can get help on it?

Ive angle frauded pics in the past and asked for advice because it felt good i dont say this is what u do im just ssying that it can happen.. your uee looks very bad but would look better if u looked straight into the mobile camera (youre obviously looking at yourself in the screen there) whatever

Be grateful for everything in life, but there’s always more you can do to look better. That’s like saying don’t make any more money be grateful that you can scrape by and eat right now
Bruh it’s your eye area you can only change it by surgery yours it’s fine it isn’t comparable to money

There aren't really too many temporary fixes for eye areas that I know of that can fix your problem with is Canthal Tilt and it's really minor at that your eye area is pretty solid besides that tbh