@tents was bred to be a CAD monkey

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account

Someone whose job it is to bang out pretty simple CAD files.

What constitutes a simple part varies by industry. Sure, simple brackets are one possibility. Another would be drawing up plans for existing components being used off the shelf, or applying the changes to plan after the prototype is tested.

A good, concrete example: let's say the junior engineer has designed a complex component and specified a certain heat treat, finish grade and fastener grade. He or she has done the bulk of the skull sweat to make a good design.

But the senior engineer directs a different heat treat and higher grade of fasteners be used while downgrading the finish in all but a few key areas. Experience in the field and better understanding of the end user's actual requirements give him or her insight into cost effectiveness and part longevity. Hence the changes.

Applying these changes to the existing plans might be a job for the intern or draftsman. There's no engineering skill needed, just familiarity with CAD and the ability to interpret change orders.

With high spatial reasoning and average numerical reasoning you'll be able to get through MechEng with some struggle

You will easily get ~70.000€ a year for not much work

You there literally bred for this, this is your calling @tents

If you truly don't have the confidence to get an engineering degree you can become a draftsman, but it has lower pay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, poopoohead, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
View attachment 2381613

Someone whose job it is to bang out pretty simple CAD files.

What constitutes a simple part varies by industry. Sure, simple brackets are one possibility. Another would be drawing up plans for existing components being used off the shelf, or applying the changes to plan after the prototype is tested.

A good, concrete example: let's say the junior engineer has designed a complex component and specified a certain heat treat, finish grade and fastener grade. He or she has done the bulk of the skull sweat to make a good design.

But the senior engineer directs a different heat treat and higher grade of fasteners be used while downgrading the finish in all but a few key areas. Experience in the field and better understanding of the end user's actual requirements give him or her insight into cost effectiveness and part longevity. Hence the changes.

Applying these changes to the existing plans might be a job for the intern or draftsman. There's no engineering skill needed, just familiarity with CAD and the ability to interpret change orders.

With high spatial reasoning and average numerical reasoning you'll be able to get through MechEng with some struggle

You will easily get ~70.000€ a year for not much work

You there literally bred for this, this is your calling @tents

If you truly don't have the confidence to get an engineering degree you can become a draftsman, but it has lower pay.
I don't understand what spatial IQ even is or how it can be relevant in the job market tbh. Also my logical reasoning is ropefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Prince88, Graham and 2 others
I don't understand what spatial IQ even is or how it can be relevant in the job market tbh. Also my logical reasoning is ropefuel
Don't act like low logical reasoning makes you a retard.

It's in the name, spatial, as in space.

That's all CAD monkeys do, implement designs from more experienced engineers, it's pure spatial intelligence, and you're like 1/200 spatial intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 18879
Shit, I need to do this test, I think I'm pretty similar, high spacial but low IQ overall.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lifefuel for us low IQ NEETs. But how do i become one without degree?

• +1
Reactions: Graham, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Graham, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18582
Who’s going to hire an autist with no experience or education past high school? It’s over for @tents.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
Who’s going to hire an autist with no experience or education past high school? It’s over for @tents.
8 year UNEMPLOYMENT

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Danish_Retard
Lifefuel for us low IQ NEETs. But how do i become one without degree?
no experience or education past high school? It’s over for @tents.

You get a degree

Either an Engineering degree if you have the dedication or get what in Denmark would be a technical degree as a draftsman.

"Drafters generally need to complete postsecondary education in drafting. Drafters typically complete education after high school, often through a program at a community college or technical school. Some programs lead to an associate of applied science in drafting or a related degree."

I'm an autist with no experience or education past 9th grade and I earn 24€/hr (37hr/week)

8 year UNEMPLOYMENT
You get a degree, say you spent it all as a traveler
If you have the guts get some fake charity in a poor country to fake records of you helping there for years lmao

Do it for multiple different charities and put it in your resume.
Yep, you’re going to be killed the moment you step into the interview process
This is why you're a fat NEET with no accomplishments, you've given up before trying.

You need AMBITION

AMBITION

warehouse and entry level jobs for life
Read above

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Don’t ugh react me fag

• Ugh..
You get a degree

Either an Engineering degree if you have the dedication or get what in Denmark would be a technical degree as a draftsman.

"Drafters generally need to complete postsecondary education in drafting. Drafters typically complete education after high school, often through a program at a community college or technical school. Some programs lead to an associate of applied science in drafting or a related degree."

I'm an autist with no experience or education past 9th grade and I earn 24€/hr (37hr/week)

If you have the guts get some fake charity in a poor country to fake records of you helping there for years lmao

This is why you're a fat NEET with no accomplishments, you've given up before trying.

You need AMBITION

AMBITION

Read above
I'm low IQ, I just looked up some of the images and software used for this and it instantly put me off. I cannot learn this shit, not even being low conscientiousness or whatever, just stating facts. What do you work as where you make 24 euros an hour with no education or experience? You are also a draftsman eh? In my country the average pay for that is 18-24k/yr HAHAHAAHAHAHA NOPE

• +1
You get a degree

You need AMBITION

AMBITION

Read above
You live in the Netherlands, your advice isn’t applicable to someone living in the US/UK where employers are unwilling to do job training

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Danish_Retard
Oh yeah, you also have to be good at drawing, yeah, no way I could do that in a million years. Just accept some people are genetic deadends, although most of my retardation results from brain damage at birth anyway since my cunt father is a Software Dev

FUCK THE NHS

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I'm low IQ, I just looked up some of the images and software used for this and it instantly put me off. I cannot learn this shit, not even being low conscientiousness or whatever, just stating facts.
jfl @ giving up before you've even tried

Shit is easy af, just boring.

What do you work as where you make 24 euros an hour with no education or experience?
Union jobs, but it's hard physically, I'll only do it till I can afford more surgery.

In my country the average pay for that is 18-24k/yr HAHAHAAHAHAHA NOPE
It's a easy job anyone can learn, why did you expect the pay to be high?

Furthermore, I said to get an engineering degree since you have avg numerical IQ. Then just never move past junior positions and you'll get an easy 60-70k€/yr

You live in the Netherlands, your advice isn’t applicable to someone living in the US/UK where employers are unwilling to do job training
Mirin coming to the conclusion I live in the Netherlands when both my avi and name says where I actually live :feelsuhh:

Perhaps disability is the only option for you, but don't drag OP down with you.

Oh yeah, you also have to be good at drawing, yeah, no way I could do that in a million years. Just accept some people are genetic deadends, although most of my retardation results from brain damage at birth anyway since my cunt father is a Software Dev

FUCK THE NHS
You don't actually draw, and drawing is a purely motor skill, even a 70 IQ literal retard could learn to draw.

Remember, you're 5 IQ from average, not 30. You just want to give up because it's easier.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
cant ai replace them

• +1
Mirin coming to the conclusion I live in the Netherlands when both my avi and name says where I actually live :feelsuhh:

Perhaps disability is the only option for you, but don't drag OP down with you.
Same thing, you live in Scandinavia, basically on east mode.

You get a degree

You need AMBITION

AMBITION

Read above
Degree not an option in my case and since it's a requirement then it's over before it even began. Nobody is going to hire a 25+ y.o neet with no experience or relevant qualifications.

• Hmm...
Degree not an option in my case and since it's a requirement then it's over before it even began. Nobody is going to hire a 25+ y.o neet with no experience or relevant qualifications.
Just lie

I've already told my 200IQ start to lie about massive gaps