TEST E during cut ??

shieldzz

shieldzz

Is it worth taking Test E during leanmaxxing ?

A certain .org user that recently got fat from his bulk will tell you not to cut on Test

However, Test to leanmaxx is the best thing you can do

I’m currently on week #7 and still have around another 13 weeks or so to go

“But my virgin androgen receptors would grow soo much muscle if I bulk for my first cycle” - a low IQ observation by a low IQ user

The way you need to view a test cycle isn’t based on how much mass you can pack on (most of which will be fat and water anyway), but instead on how much progress you can fast-track. How much time you can save.

Test on a slight caloric deficit will allow you to build muscle while losing fat, especially if it’s your first cycle due to the enhanced sensitivity

Losing around 4kg of fat while gaining around 4kg of muscle on a 20 week cycle by choosing to eat at a deficit for me sounds perfect

Why? Because I’ll be lean at the end of the cycle

Putting on 27kg of water, fat and muscle from a bulk and then needing to cut 15 kg of it in the upcoming 3 months after the cycle seems dumb imo

So, yes go with a cut.

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
A certain .org user that recently got fat from his bulk will tell you no to to cut on Test

However, Test to leanmaxx is the best thing you can do

I’m currently on week #7 and still have around another 13 weeks or so to go

“But my virgin androgen receptors would grow soo much muscle if I bulk for my first cycle” - a low IQ observation by a low IQ user

The way you need to view a test cycle isn’t based on how much mass you can pack on (most of which will be fat and water anyway), but instead on how much progress you can fast-track. How much time you can save.

Test on a slight deficit will allow you to build muscle while losing fat, especially if it’s your first cycle due to the enhanced sensitivity

Losing around 4kg of fat while gaining around 4kg of muscle on a 20 week cycle by choosing to eat at a deficit for me sounds perfect

Why? Because I’ll be lean at the end of the cycle

Putting on 27kg of water, fat and muscle from a bulk and then needing to cut 15 kg of it in the upcoming 3 months after the cycle seems dumb imo

So, yes go with a cut.
im also using semaglutide rn for cut i wonder how they will mix together

im also using semaglutide rn for cut i wonder how they will mix together

Samaglutide?

I don’t even know wtf that is

Something to spike up your insulin to aid fat loss, according to google

You’re already pumping Test, HCG & AI into you system, completely disrupting your hormones, and now you also wanna fuck with your insulin levels on top of it?

Sure, let me know how that goes.

I’d personally just up your cardio instead if needed.

Samaglutide?

I don’t even know wtf that is

Something to spike up your insulin to aid fat loss, according to google

You’re already pumping Test, HCG & AI into you system, completely disrupting your hormones, and now you also wanna fuck with your insulin levels on top of it?

Sure, let me know how that goes.

I’d personally just up your cardio instead if needed.
glp1 receptor which kills ur hunger

my appetite is so big and i binge like a faggot

lost 30 kg twice with only discipline but tbh i feel like im to tired to do it again without any base to help me

glp1 receptor which kills ur hunger

my appetite is so big and i binge like a faggot

lost 30 kg twice with only discipline but tbh i feel like im to tired to do it again without any base to help me

30kg twice?

Nigga how fat are you?

Stay TF away from Test if you’re above 20% BF otherwise you’ll aromatise like crazy

30kg twice?

Nigga how fat are you?

Stay TF away from Test if you’re above 20% BF otherwise you’ll aromatise like crazy
I went from 100 kg to 62.5 kg

now im 70 and cutting till 50-55 kg

height 5"9

@PROMETHEUS imo test during cut is not worth it if your sole aim is to lose fat and not much muscle
semaglutide , clen , eca stacks mogs test hard for cutting + you get no supression too

• +1
I went from 100 kg to 62.5 kg

now im 70 and cutting till 50-55 kg

height 5"9

50kg at 5ft9?

Are you aware that twinks & other LGBTQ+ members are banned from this forum?

• JFL
50kg at 5ft9?

Are you aware that twinks & other LGBTQ+ members are banned from this forum?
are u idiot ? what u want me to do if i wasnt lean at 62 kg

@PROMETHEUS imo test during cut is not worth it if your sole aim is to lose fat and not much muscle
semaglutide , clen , eca stacks mogs test hard for cutting + you get no supression too

Perhaps, I haven’t looked into cutting stacks tbh

All I know is that I’m in week #7 of my 500mg Test cycle and have gotten bigger while also being leaner – wayy more vascular

The test has only just fully saturated my body which means my muscle gains and fat loss is just about to ramp up even more over the next few weeks

If there’s a stack that can get a result as extreme as what I’ve just described then sounds perfect imo

clen is usseles

Yeah it in fact makes the cut more effective

are u idiot ? what u want me to do if i wasnt lean at 62 kg

Don’t AuschwitzMaxx for this cycle then if you literally have zero muscle

You’ll look sickly if lean without muscle

Only top-tier models with superior facial bones and body frame can look healthy at such a low weight

I assume you don’t make a full-time living off your beauty? So WW1PrisonerMaxxing is probably not for you then

Eat at the slightest caloric deficit (possibly maintenance even) to try to finish your cycle at a 70kg lean frame

Imagine approaching a girl at 50kg soaking wet and she frame mugs you?

Even if you manage to pull and take your clothes off, all she’ll see is ribs & dick 🦴

Nothing sexy about that 😷

Which makes me question if you’re really TwinkMaxxing 🤔

I’ll be keeping a very close eye on you sonny 🤨