Test range just keeps getting lower and lower ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
123 ng/dl is now the cut off point for low T for MEN. Jfl at this soyification.

Attachments

• 5956BB87-AB32-4A5D-AD0A-4338FE94027D.jpeg
    5956BB87-AB32-4A5D-AD0A-4338FE94027D.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, flippasav, LooksThinker and 4 others
Canada ?Even in India lowest is 400

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, MaestheticMaso and lassebasse
ppl still think test levels matter ffs

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 39140
What ng/dl of test i have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
ppl still think test levels matter ffs
Explain why they don’t? Sure free T matters more, but in most cases, the greater the serum T, the greater the free T.

Explain why they don’t? Sure free T matters more, but in most cases, the greater the serum T, the greater the free T.
why is it that apparently the average test level has dropped by like 40 percent in the last 100 years yet this generation also happens to be the stronest and taller by atleast 5 inches in most contries

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
why is it that apparents the average test level has dropped by like 40 percent in the last 100 years yet this generation also happens to be the stronest and taller by atleast 5 inches in most contries
They are not the strongest by any stretch of the imagination. Perhaps TikTok roidcels have caused survivorship bias in many people, but that’s not the norm.

Height and test work in completely different mechanisms so there’s no point comparing them. In fact, due to lower T, zoomies and alphas probably have less estrogen via aromatisation and so their growth plates are open for longer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline and DR. NICKGA
They are not the strongest by any stretch of the imagination. Perhaps TikTok roidcels have caused survivorship bias in many people, but that’s not the norm.

Height and test work in completely different mechanisms so there’s no point comparing them. In fact, due to lower T, zoomies and alphas probably have less estrogen via aromatisation and so their growth plates are open for longer.
im just soo confused why ppl are soo obbsessed with high t when it literally causes bad skin,hair,organs and soo many others all for what some muscle?

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
im just soo confused why ppl are soo obbsessed with high t when it literally causes bad skin,hair,organs and soo many others all for what some muscle?
The best is to have normal T levels with sensitive androgen receptors so you get the benefits of T without too many of its sides

• +1
Reactions: finn899
123 ng/dl is now the cut off point for low T for MEN. Jfl at this soyification.
Woke world

700 was the bare minimum and 1500 was average in the Medieval times

caring about T = insecure gymcel trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, ostus and MaestheticMaso
Because gymcells are prety dumb, they know nothing about hormone"s and how they work

They think:
High t = 6.4 superr chadd withh mucless!! Also masculinee facee!
Low T = 5.5 foot soyy nigga!!!!

why is it that apparently the average test level has dropped by like 40 percent in the last 100 years yet this generation also happens to be the stronest and taller by atleast 5 inches in most contries
Because your ancestors were malnourished
And if anything testoserone fuses your growth plates faster therefore you will end up shorter

Because T had nothing to do with height
also bcs gen z diet is better (better for height growth) then 100 years ago

Because T had nothing to do with height
also bcs gen z diet is better (better for height growth) then 100 years ago
well yes thats why countries like philipines even now the average height is growing like crazy because they were all only short bc they were malnourished,ppl who cope with geomaxxing will be very sad in 10 years when the average zoomer height is 5'9 no matter which foreign country they emigrate too

V9tQi1v

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
well yes thats why countries like philipines even now the average height is growing like crazy because they were all only short bc they were malnourished,ppl who cope with geomaxxing will be very sad in 10 years when the average zoomer height is 5'9 no matter which foreign country they emigrate too
5'9 haha average asian zoomer is 5'9 right now

I go outside and the average zoomer is 6'3. I used to think I was tall at 6'1 but I'm average in 2023. Heightflation is crazy.

Just say you have trannymorph T levels and stop coping.
you're projecting by assuming that everyone else measures their T like a modern slave plantation worker (gymcel in manmade building)

i have normal sex drive, and never fatigued unless im sick or don't sleep, that's my fucking T measurement. unless that changes i'm not gonna go to the hospital any day soon to measure them like a slave

I go outside and the average zoomer is 6'3. I used to think I was tall at 6'1 but I'm average in 2023. Heightflation is crazy.
the real heightflation is people lying about height more and more in conjunction with the increasing importance of it

• JFL
Reactions: ostus and MaestheticMaso
you're projecting by assuming that everyone else measures their T like a modern slave plantation worker (gymcel in manmade building)

i have normal sex drive, and never fatigued unless im sick or don't sleep, that's my fucking T measurement. unless that changes i'm not gonna go to the hospital any day soon to measure them like a slave

the real heightflation is people lying about height more and more in conjunction with the increasing importance of it
It’s a normal standard health marker that’s commonly measured. What nonsense are you spewing here ? If you feel fine, it’s probably normal jfl. I don’t get your point you twat.

It’s a normal standard health marker that’s commonly measured. What nonsense are you spewing here ? If you feel fine, it’s probably normal jfl. I don’t get your point you twat.
im just mad cuz im an incel subhuman don't mind me

• JFL
Reactions: ostus and MaestheticMaso
t levels dont affect height unless estrogen is way to high for way to long (takes months for growth plate closure to start from estrogen) the height we have now is due to excessive over nutrition in the average diet overtime causing our bodies to become larger this of course has its own issues but having high t is still really good for bone structure in youth till about 24 on average

Testosterone isnt a video game stat which you max out, each person has to have their own optimum level of test, hormones arent simply more is good

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Testosterone isnt a video game stat which you max out, each person has to have their own optimum level of test, hormones arent simply more is good
The social perception of Low T drives people to chase the higher number. If you have good sperm counts, good erections, muscle growth, mental state no fatigue then idk why you need to obsess with this shit

• Love it
Reactions: Struggler03
The social perception of Low T drives people to chase the higher number. If you have good sperm counts, good erections, muscle growth, mental state no fatigue then idk why you need to obsess with this shit
Its because of Youtubers and scammers like Hamza who promote that more test is better to sell their scam products

Its because of Youtubers and scammers like Hamza who promote that more test is better to sell their scam products
Even if they didn’t, it’s a indicator of Masculinity so people make it a dick measuring contest