TEST SUBJECT NEEDED (LOW INHIB MF GTFIH) TO TEST THEORY

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
tag lowest inhib mf in this forum

TO TEST THEORY THATS NEVER BEEB TRIED

b4 u say do it yourself - no, i once accidentally consumed 50mg minox which makes me an invalid candidate for this experiment

EXPERIMENT:
take 1 drop latisse/careprost per day orally and report if you notice any eyelash growth and eyebrow growth.

@KING REIDYZ

just be guinea pig for abused greycel dog theory

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Ricky212 and Sanguinius
Minox doesn’t increase hair growth because it lowers blood pressure you nonce jfl

u do should do it
instead of taking tranny drugs like progesterone

Minoxidil is transformed into minoxidil sulfate in the hair follicle, and works on the sulfonylurea receptor (SUR) to release adenosine triphosphate (ATP) from the cells. The released ATP is decomposed into adenosine by ATPase and works on adenosine receptors in DP cells to make them produce VEGF (vascular endothelial cells), which is the proven hair growth mechanism of minoxidil

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
Minoxidil is transformed into minoxidil sulfate in the hair follicle, and works on the sulfonylurea receptor (SUR) to release adenosine triphosphate (ATP) from the cells. The released ATP is decomposed into adenosine by ATPase and works on adenosine receptors in DP cells to make them produce VEGF (vascular endothelial cells), which is the proven hair growth mechanism of minoxidil
didn’t no this
cheers
so is the lowering of bp purely a side effect (ik that’s what’s it was originally intended for i think) or does it have some merit in helping this process / making it more effective in some way