Test to see if you will have hollow cheeks at low BF%

Narkissos

Narkissos

The Sculptor
This method will predict with great accuracy if you have the potential to have hollow cheeks. This works even at high body fat percentage
xvDk_8sjQ4iAPa8SyYl7DIi6pwII8-OL-BbOnZ7WxQItBqYAmq-3-q1_B80DPQKNltDHXGZy_Cvsdz8RwShg4_wjE7Ok_YzT-F9ADQb-Cwbx5Ph29o2xKvmjDuShZrKwxYIEpKsr

1. Malar Prominence:
First, We must determine the Strength and Projection of the zygomatic bones. (Rhoades) shows the Zygomatic size is a dimorphic trait correlated with 2d:4d ratio. Measuring the Malar prominence, can be done in multiple ways. Firstly, Measure your bigonial width and the bizygomatic width. The lower this number, the more likely you will be to have hollow cheeks. Ideal would be 90%. This is since the malar region projects both Forwards and horizontally.
sdYP7n6zCeQRg6XyuaVshKNe6mHq0wKeqlHy1Xyuf3n6a8eo4d1uMxuP7CRv9j0xVmAoGXVjxzdi0zs_KwTCB1aEgt95qOyPufmS7s6GYLmExXCTUvUl2lOaRx_40bDelxI2f_xI

The percentile for male bizygomatic breadth are as follows:
1%: 12.9cm
25%: 13.8cm
50%: 14.3cm
75%: 14.7cm
99%: 15.8cm

Secondly, Palpation of the Malar region is appropriate and can be used to estimate the projection. Simply Feeling the Strength and projection is in most cases sufficient.
Lk3VWIXF_h21WcxVCJKhLt34GjvRMSPsTYWrFB9ZFGely8hGUo2O3fKY4qDzYCJnzuwgGGTlKg3kfdENqH0rh28BVcZhM1ZvYKzzNZqEtVNIzkyGERJHUzbjrrWh_LFYYQ2ytE8N

Ogee Curve also shows how projecting the malar region is from a 3/4th profile View. Draw lines as seen in the following figure. Higher Malar eminence is identified by
1. Higher vertical position of the intercession
2. Less area on the background of the angle
3. Degree of angle is Less

3hfdfx7oBlnZNt0SVcSw9Jbr6BGeirCr_PP3xFVliVE7t39o-y6LL36Cyun35cPspexFZMdl3IHDua-2DvtwqQhx4ZoPqY48kpTFm8ObbemRWKbP1w3WIM6d-O1QcTdRS_vcj-q1

2. Measuring Positioning of Malar Region:

a) The most basic way to identify is to draw a horizontal line intersecting the Malar region. Then, draw 2 more horizontal lines, one parallel to the lower eyelid, and one parallel to the nasal base. Measure the vertical distance from the Malar line to each of these lines, Ideally the malar line is extremely close to the eye, but in some cases it can even be closer to the nasal base.

b) Powell's Analysis:
Draw a horizontal line, intersecting the most prominent part of the malar region. Draw a line intersecting the nasal base, and medial canthus of the eye. Then draw a line with the same angle starting from mouth commissure. The point of intersection of the horizontal line and this line is the region of malar prominence. Ideally 15-20mm from the medial canthus. The higher, the more potential for hollow cheeks.

n7aSDMkYMrVJ88394X-N20K5YA_PP00hO2RJxDrp9VWT9T4HL5y6LfUA_MLLdgcXoyJOfAD4gIx8qeXUfoFGFcIbquS0-hYAK61ahJRDjyE4dQ4Qc5y1c2fHpKlrGAS6nwNIGxf0

Notice how doing these tests on Andreas Eriksen shows us why he is able to have such hollow cheeks. These measurements are the ones highlighted

3. Bloat And facial Fat

FlIkNI_m9-ftUSnU3b0wVAQYZUZ4DvEn8frEP9CHze0sR0KbRvOeog6d_RXgtZgtvXOmAclVYp6XB-TXTZiFPMP_Blyy1JC0tVF51xOCXfq2HK1MwGAo0BiVIH4et5s5kXsl2XPi

the most obvious point is that you need to be low body fat for the hollowness to be accentuated. A large buccal fat pad prevents hollow cheeks in even individuals with otherwise great bones. There is no excuse to be High bodyfat

Using this anyone can determine with great accuracy if they will have hollow cheeks at low bf%

@Kingkellz sticky bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hernan, hizzy, looksmaxifier and 54 others
Ight cool so whats the test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, Hernan, totallynotnash and 113 others
holy shit i thought this was going to be a shitty thread but damn props greycel

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, Deleted member 9779, thecel and 5 others

This is why everybody thinks people over at .me are autists

also 14.5cm bizygomatic - is it possible for cheekbones be too big and have less hollow cheeks because of this? I feel like thats whats happening to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, zeshama, AsGoodAsItGets and 54 others
I was interested but that’s too hard for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, xxv, AsGoodAsItGets and 15 others

can i get hollow cheeks?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DemoNZx, breadyl, capybar and 49 others
Nigga just suck your cheeks in, if they're hollow then you will have hollow checks by losing body fat. If they aren't, then you don't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Father47, zsombi and 17 others
Nigga just suck your cheeks in, if they're hollow then you will have hollow checks by losing body fat. If they aren't, then you don't.
You're stupid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thatrandomteen, Deleted member 61696, xxv and 36 others
GOOD THREAD BUT E28E8F40 A7AB 4BA3 8497 671C0945F852

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 13824 and 7 others
"Firstly, Measure your bigonial width and the bizygomatic width. The lower this number, the more likely you will be to have hollow cheeks. Ideal would be 90%. "
What Number? You probably mean, bizygomatic divided by bigonial width. Anyways unreadable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen, Zaius, darkking and 10 others
bookmarked for later I’m too sleepy iq right now for this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Father47 and Good_Little_Goy
one important factor is that you never use your buccinators, only use your tongue for swallowing

the buccinators are exactly placed in a location where you want nothing but skin, no fat and no muscle

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Rimaxtis, bartek5005 and 1 other person
don’t need this test
I’m already low bf% and no hollow cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, TheBrownOne, huaus and 7 others
This is my hope, biggest lifefuel, despite the fact i m recceced, i still have hollow cheeks, thanks to the 15cm byzygomatic withd and 85-90% bigonal of it, or less, and low bodyfat. I m fucking sure lower mandible osteostomy will ascend me hard, it will strech the skin, which will help make my cheeks more hollower and live happily after that :d

This method will predict with great accuracy if you have the potential to have hollow cheeks. This works even at high body fat percentage
xvDk_8sjQ4iAPa8SyYl7DIi6pwII8-OL-BbOnZ7WxQItBqYAmq-3-q1_B80DPQKNltDHXGZy_Cvsdz8RwShg4_wjE7Ok_YzT-F9ADQb-Cwbx5Ph29o2xKvmjDuShZrKwxYIEpKsr

1. Malar Prominence:
First, We must determine the Strength and Projection of the zygomatic bones. (Rhoades) shows the Zygomatic size is a dimorphic trait correlated with 2d:4d ratio. Measuring the Malar prominence, can be done in multiple ways. Firstly, Measure your bigonial width and the bizygomatic width. The lower this number, the more likely you will be to have hollow cheeks. Ideal would be 90%. This is since the malar region projects both Forwards and horizontally.
sdYP7n6zCeQRg6XyuaVshKNe6mHq0wKeqlHy1Xyuf3n6a8eo4d1uMxuP7CRv9j0xVmAoGXVjxzdi0zs_KwTCB1aEgt95qOyPufmS7s6GYLmExXCTUvUl2lOaRx_40bDelxI2f_xI

The percentile for male bizygomatic breadth are as follows:
1%: 12.9cm
25%: 13.8cm
50%: 14.3cm
75%: 14.7cm
99%: 15.8cm

Secondly, Palpation of the Malar region is appropriate and can be used to estimate the projection. Simply Feeling the Strength and projection is in most cases sufficient.
Lk3VWIXF_h21WcxVCJKhLt34GjvRMSPsTYWrFB9ZFGely8hGUo2O3fKY4qDzYCJnzuwgGGTlKg3kfdENqH0rh28BVcZhM1ZvYKzzNZqEtVNIzkyGERJHUzbjrrWh_LFYYQ2ytE8N

Ogee Curve also shows how projecting the malar region is from a 3/4th profile View. Draw lines as seen in the following figure. Higher Malar eminence is identified by
1. Higher vertical position of the intercession
2. Less area on the background of the angle
3. Degree of angle is Less

3hfdfx7oBlnZNt0SVcSw9Jbr6BGeirCr_PP3xFVliVE7t39o-y6LL36Cyun35cPspexFZMdl3IHDua-2DvtwqQhx4ZoPqY48kpTFm8ObbemRWKbP1w3WIM6d-O1QcTdRS_vcj-q1

2. Measuring Positioning of Malar Region:

a) The most basic way to identify is to draw a horizontal line intersecting the Malar region. Then, draw 2 more horizontal lines, one parallel to the lower eyelid, and one parallel to the nasal base. Measure the vertical distance from the Malar line to each of these lines, Ideally the malar line is extremely close to the eye, but in some cases it can even be closer to the nasal base.

b) Powell's Analysis:
Draw a horizontal line, intersecting the most prominent part of the malar region. Draw a line intersecting the nasal base, and medial canthus of the eye. Then draw a line with the same angle starting from mouth commissure. The point of intersection of the horizontal line and this line is the region of malar prominence. Ideally 15-20mm from the medial canthus. The higher, the more potential for hollow cheeks.

n7aSDMkYMrVJ88394X-N20K5YA_PP00hO2RJxDrp9VWT9T4HL5y6LfUA_MLLdgcXoyJOfAD4gIx8qeXUfoFGFcIbquS0-hYAK61ahJRDjyE4dQ4Qc5y1c2fHpKlrGAS6nwNIGxf0

Notice how doing these tests on Andreas Eriksen shows us why he is able to have such hollow cheeks. These measurements are the ones highlighted

3. Bloat And facial Fat

FlIkNI_m9-ftUSnU3b0wVAQYZUZ4DvEn8frEP9CHze0sR0KbRvOeog6d_RXgtZgtvXOmAclVYp6XB-TXTZiFPMP_Blyy1JC0tVF51xOCXfq2HK1MwGAo0BiVIH4et5s5kXsl2XPi

the most obvious point is that you need to be low body fat for the hollowness to be accentuated. A large buccal fat pad prevents hollow cheeks in even individuals with otherwise great bones. There is no excuse to be High bodyfat
View attachment 881096

Using this anyone can determine with great accuracy if they will have hollow cheeks at low bf%

@Kingkellz sticky bro
You've only been on this forum for one hour and you've already got a thread pinned, not only that, you've exposed the forum's greatest fraud @Salludon. Props.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
This is why chewing may be a falio for some. It can increase your bigonial width but the price is that it might exceed your zygomatic width thus not allowing ideal hollowness. Eriksen's bigonial width is rather small, his masseter muscle is also small but what makes him striking are his zygomatic bones. Masseters are a cope, it's all in the cheekbones. Ideally for an aesthetic look you need to have your zygos exceed your bigonial width.

Having good projection and mass in the cheekbones while having a wide bigonial width leads to a robust archaic look.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Father47, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
the test is to lose body fat lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13994 and 9 others
Too high IQ for a greycel. MUST BE AN ALT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, tyronelite and Alexanderr
Op is a gaycel with 38 rep, he can’t even see his own thread anymore :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 26633, chaddyboi66 and 26 others
Original post needs to be in English tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@LondonVillie . You said you don't have bones, so losing fat won't ascend your face alot.
Maybe do this measurement!!! Than you can check if you would have hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
This is why chewing may be a falio for some. It can increase your bigonial width but the price is that it might exceed your zygomatic width thus not allowing ideal hollowness. Eriksen's bigonial width is rather small, his masseter muscle is also small but what makes him striking are his zygomatic bones. Masseters are a cope, it's all in the cheekbones. Ideally for an aesthetic look you need to have your zygos exceed your bigonial width.

Having good projection and mass in the cheekbones while having a wide bigonial width leads to a robust archaic look.

View attachment 881852View attachment 881853
Do asians usally have wider cheekbones then jaw?I'm asian myself

Do asians usally have wider cheekbones then jaw?I'm asian myself

It depends on the asian you're talking about. In general, the phenotypical mongoloid skull has both wide jaws and cheekbones but they have flat maxillas so they look like shit regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
zygos>>>>>>>>>>>>jaw

• +1
Reactions: Usum, mogger797 and Deleted member 2157

View attachment 881852View attachment 881853
Cope hollow cheeks mean nothing pitt is ideal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Leviathin, KnoxHarrington and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Wrong. There are countless examples of people WITHOUT forward projecting malar complexes that have hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks seem to be more of a soft tissue interaction with the lower maxilla and fat pads. The more that area is stretched forward by the upper jaw and lower jaw+chin in addition to that interaction with the fat pads/soft tissue = potential for hollow cheeks. Also, some people even with good bones naturally hold more buccal and subcutaneous fat in their cheeks which makes them need to go even lower to get the hollowing effect. A good example of my point is a user here who underwent Bimax. His cheekbones area is average at best but got Bimax with CCW and modified chin wing and now he has hollow cheeks. Clear soft tissue connection. Laterally projecting zygos arch is important to make hollow cheeks more striking, but the actual hollowing has little to do with zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Father47, AsGoodAsItGets, Marsiere214 and 9 others
Shit thread. No actual test. Also, as pointed out above, this “test” has no relation to hollow cheeks, as people who fail it can have them as well.

Fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Father47, Deleted member 23778, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Shit thread. No actual test. Also, as pointed out above, this “test” has no relation to hollow cheeks, as people who fail it can have them as well.

Fuck you.

every time this guy posts his anger meter is at 100 lol

agreed with him though this thread is stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Father47, AsGoodAsItGets, Neko arc 14's and 9 others
Wrong. There are countless examples of people WITHOUT forward projecting malar complexes that have hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks seem to be more of a soft tissue interaction with the lower maxilla and fat pads. The more that area is stretched forward by the upper jaw and lower jaw+chin in addition to that interaction with the fat pads/soft tissue = potential for hollow cheeks. Also, some people even with good bones naturally hold more buccal and subcutaneous fat in their cheeks which makes them need to go even lower to get the hollowing effect. A good example of my point is a user here who underwent Bimax. His cheekbones area is average at best but got Bimax with CCW and modified chin wing and now he has hollow cheeks. Clear soft tissue connection. Laterally projecting zygos arch is important to make hollow cheeks more striking, but the actual hollowing has little to do with zygos.

EDIT: I consulted with a surgeon today. Confirmed my theory. I asked him specifically why some people get hollow cheeks after Bimax (mentioned a user here who did surgery with Ramieri) and he said it's because the tissue surrounding the area (mainly muscle and buccal fat) gets moved/goes down a bit because the area is being filled the previously recessed bone (this being the lower maxilla).

• +1
Reactions: Father47, Pharmaceutic, Cain and 2 others
every time this guy posts his anger meter is at 100 lol

agreed with him though this thread is stupid
I don’t tolerate stupidity, mediocrity, or passive aggressive cock cowboys like you.

Fuck off. Fuck right off. Piece of shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Father47, Rimaxtis and 6 others
the only text you ever need to read to understand hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing and KnoxHarrington
I don’t tolerate stupidity, mediocrity, or passive aggressive cock cowboys like you.

Fuck off. Fuck right off. Piece of shit.
lmao

profile pic checks out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4562
the only test is to get low bf and see, no need for calculus

• +1
Reactions: pizza
This is my hope, biggest lifefuel, despite the fact i m recceced, i still have hollow cheeks, thanks to the 15cm byzygomatic withd and 85-90% bigonal of it, or less, and low bodyfat. I m fucking sure lower mandible osteostomy will ascend me hard, it will strech the skin, which will help make my cheeks more hollower and live happily after that :d
Is both your chin and maxilla recessed?

Mine are, but I have pretty good laterally protruding zygos, and am at 20% bf. I'm really hoping that will be sufficient for hollow cheeks if I get to low enough body fat %.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. What the FUCK are you talking about!?

My profile pic is NOT THE ISSUE HERE.
can't tell if you're larping as Walter or if you forgot to take your meds

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy
Is both your chin and maxilla recessed?

Mine are, but I have pretty good laterally protruding zygos, and am at 20% bf. I'm really hoping that will be sufficient for hollow cheeks if I get to low enough body fat %.
Only the mandible is recessed, maxilla has good forward growth..

Only the mandible is recessed, maxilla has good forward growth..

Fuck. Should I even try to get low body fat for hollow cheeks, or would it be impossible since i have no forward growth?

The only think I have are wise zygos

Fuck. Should I even try to get low body fat for hollow cheeks, or would it be impossible since i have no forward growth?

Try out anyways, maybe u lose fat in face area easily, who knows, if you dont try u will never now.

How can you tell if you have recessed maxilla or good?

I’m starting to have hollow cheeks even now as a fat ass

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
Try out anyways, maybe u lose fat in face area easily, who knows, if you dont try u will never now.
when I was younger and much leaner I had a lean face and good jawline.

Idk if that's attainable anymore

Garbage thread with no real test and even if it was it isn’t accurate. I have good bones and ratios but my cheeks are filled with lard

ill read it later