Testosterone and Trenbolone in low doses will do no real harm

D

Deleted member 26153

Norwood currycel
Trenbolone is a well known and a powerful steroid, in fact it is THE steroid all elite level bodybuilders use.

Now why would they use such a toxic compound?
Because of the magical properties it has!

A dose of 200mg is more than enough for a lifter, or even non lifter, to build dry muscle mass as well as increase thickness in body hair, better nail health and increased strength.

Many users of tren (myself included) experience increased female attention due to changes in body odour commonly believed to mimic pheromones that attract mates.

There is plenty of fear mongering around tren, but a majority of users (even genetic dead ends as low responders) report some form of improved quality of life, such as increased confidence, higher fatigue recovery and muscle retention.

Of course, being a synthetic anabolic compound, a testosterone base is required. However, if you're not chasing a bodybuilder-esque look, a small TRT equivalent dose of 150-200mg testosterone is more than enough to allow the tren to achieve the full extent of benefits you're after while at the same time not needing estrogen and prolactin control to mitigate side effects (provided you're not a genetic dead end).

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, Moggable, 5.5psl and 1 other person
200mg tren a week will fuck you up in a year or two. the neurotoxic effects of tren are well reported, high increase in alzheimers risk in 30s-40s as well.
people who do experience threads on tren say they literally feel like their iq dropped 10-20 points during their run and returned once the drug was out of their system. the longer they ran it for, the less they felt as the return was completely as before their tren run. also tren is the reason bodybuilders have such shitty skin quality, looking 40 at 25 and dying at 35 due to kidney failure because tren is known to be very kidneytoxic.
highest i'd go with tren is 100mg per week for 12 weeks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Rt-Rust1, Yerico7 and 8 others
200mg tren a week will fuck you up in a year or two. the neurotoxic effects of tren are well reported, high increase in alzheimers risk in 30s-40s as well.
people who do experience threads on tren say they literally feel like their iq dropped 10-20 points during their run and returned once the drug was out of their system. the longer they ran it for, the less they felt as the return was completely as before their tren run. also tren is the reason bodybuilders have such shitty skin quality, looking 40 at 25 and dying at 35 due to kidney failure because tren is known to be very kidneytoxic.
highest i'd go with tren is 100mg per week for 12 weeks.at some thing like

highest i'd go with tren is 100mg per week for 12 weeks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: callisto
Trenbolone is a well known and a powerful steroid, in fact it is THE steroid all elite level bodybuilders use.

A dose of 200mg is more than enough for a lifter, or even non lifter, to build dry muscle mass as well as increase thickness in body hair, better nail health and increased strength.

Many users of tren (myself included) experience increased female attention due to changes in body odour commonly believed to mimic pheromones that attract mates.

There is plenty of fear mongering around tren, but a majority of users (even genetic dead ends as low responders) report some form of improved quality of life, such as increased confidence, higher fatigue recovery and muscle retention.

Of course, being a synthetic anabolic compound, a testosterone base is required. However, if you're not chasing a bodybuilder-esque look, a small TRT equivalent dose of 150-200mg testosterone is more than enough to allow the tren to achieve the full extent of benefits you're after while at the same time not needing estrogen and prolactin control to mitigate side effects (provided you're not a genetic dead end).
I am planning to run it in my cutting cycle with test and anavar

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and Oueyy
As a non body builder even 100mg a week will have magical effects for cutting fat but if "safety" is your concern you can still run it for around 20+ weeks

I am planning to run it in my cutting cycle with test and anavar plan on running the same during

I am planning to run it in my cutting cycle with test and anavar
Tes tren and sdrol are extremely comfy for me on my bulk, my plan is to lower doses and swap sdrol for Var. I imagine it would be very effective, my previous experience on Var was increased energy in a decifit with a HIGHLY increased libido

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Tes tren and sdrol are extremely comfy for me on my bulk, my plan is to lower doses and swap sdrol for Var. I imagine it would be very effective, my previous experience on Var was increased energy in a decifit with a HIGHLY increased libido
Why are you running tren on a bulking cycle ?? It's useless as it depletes glycogen
Not worth it during bulking at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hmmf, Oueyy and callisto
Why are you running tren on a bulking cycle ?? It's useless as it depletes glycogen
Not worth it during bulking at all
Increased strength, I'm a powershitter

• So Sad
Increased strength, I'm a powershitter
Rather use anadrol or ment(trestolone) during bulking if strength is your goal

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Zarek and Oueyy
Rather use anadrol or ment(trestolone) during bulking if strength is your goal
Anadrol requires heavy gyno control through ralox/nolva regularly so it isn't something I'd like to run anytime soon but I am looking into trest at the moment

Anadrol requires heavy gyno control through ralox/nolva regularly so it isn't something I'd like to run anytime soon but I am looking into trest at the moment
It's the opposite anadrol fucks your liver really bad if ran for more than 6 weeks
Trest requires gyno control as it aromatises 10x into estrogen as test does

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Oueyy and Deleted member 26153
It's the opposite anadrol fucks your liver really bad if ran for more than 6 weeks
Trest requires gyno control as it aromatises 10x into estrogen as test does
I'll bare it in mind thanks

• +1

Trenbolone in low doses will do no real harm​

You should shoot it into vein and rid us of your stupidity. Greycels make some retarded posts but this is probably the worst I’ve seen.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and 5.5psl
You should shoot it into vein and rid us of your stupidity. Greycels make some retarded posts but this is probably the worst I’ve seen.
Check your e2

• +1
Reactions: callisto
  • JFL

I dont recomend tren.
If you going for a festival, some beaches, and you take it for shor periods of time...ok
But in general? Test alone + primo o mast and you are amazing

Tren is bad even low doses, not crazy bad, but it will fuck ur organs more and will affect ur mental state

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Rt-Rust1
I dont recomend tren.
If you going for a festival, some beaches, and you take it for shor periods of time...ok
But in general? Test alone + primo o mast and you are amazing

Tren is bad even low doses, not crazy bad, but it will fuck ur organs more and will affect ur mental state
As long as you can handle night sweats and hallucinations you're fine

As long as you can handle night sweats and hallucinations you're fine
U can have real shitty thoughts, depression
Its cool for short term, you fuck way betteer, more brainless, agressive...u look crazy good..

But long term NOT NEEDED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, MadTwatter and Deleted member 4209
U can have real shitty thoughts, depression
Its cool for short term, you fuck way betteer, more brainless, agressive...u look crazy good..

But long term NOT NEEDED
Will report after a year of tren permablast