Testosterone is the biggest cope, take Estrogen to stay youthful

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
Estrogen gives you a baby face and slows down aging while Testosterone fucks your face up

Famous actor Ralph Macchio at age 30. All estrogen and no Testosterone.
IMG 2620

IMG 2619

Sam Sulek at age 22. Skin destroyed, smile lines and wrinkles. Looks 11 years older than he is, just by taking massive amounts of TREN and Testosterone.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, yeeyeeslayer, ElTruecel and 2 others
Low T (but still in male range) while being estrogen dominant is not optimal because you end up being low in both sex hormones (basically menopause) since estrogen is converted from testosterone in males via aromatase.

Its optimal to either become a tranny with HRT or have medium-high T levels and make sure your E2 levels are adequate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, mayo mogger and Sanguinius
32708.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
How about high t and take finastrid?

Ralph looked young for his age not due to a lack of testosterone but rather due to having parents that looked younger for their age, as per his own words. He doesn't even dye his hair, he says.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Nick.Harte
Just take a dick in yo ass theory

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Estrogen gives you a baby face and slows down aging while Testosterone fucks your face up

Famous actor Ralph Macchio at age 30. All estrogen and no Testosterone.
View attachment 2721908

View attachment 2721911
Sam Sulek at age 22. Skin destroyed, smile lines and wrinkles. Looks 11 years older than he is, just by taking massive amounts of TREN and Testosterone.
If thats the case why do women hit the wall at age 30

• Woah
Reactions: sudanguy
lmfaaooo the shit I read on here is undefeated on autistic/shizo ramblings. It's why I come back I get a great laugh out of it

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy